Keypad problem on toshiba g500

Guest bokadam

Guest bokadam

hi all. My g500 was running perfectly but when I tried smartgear my keypad gone crazy!! My character was moving to only one direction and there was no way to stop it but restart. I think the problem occurs when I press 2 buttons at the same time. Picodrive and all java games do the same. I have been searching for answers in google but I could find nothing. When I contacted toshiba customer service they said they didn't support 3rd party applications. My final address is here can anyone please help me??

Guest bokadam

thanks for consideration but as i said this problem also happens when i run other emulation softwares even java games. so i assume its not smartgear's fault. i think my mainstoneii-keypad-us.dll in my windows folder has a problem but i'm unable to find a working one and replace it. i think i'm gonna have to format my phone just to check it out.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest bokadam

I've just formatted my g500 and the problem didn't go away. I even tried wm6 and it has the same problem. it looks neither software nor hardware problem. I think I will never be able to play games on that phone with no problems..

• 3 weeks later...