games for the Omnia i900.

Guest loquillo

Guest Master_Axe

Don't let the game folder die!!!

So this fpsece is a PLAYSTATION emu, eh? So that technically means you can run all the playstation games you own, right :D?

Guest ionfist
r there any games like luxor and text twist for omnia?

There is a game called Zuma that is simillar to luxor but you control the "shuting thing" :D from the middle of the screen. I can give you a link for it, but if you google it "zuma omnia" I am sure you will find something.

Check this site too: http://www.smartphonemag.com/cms/blogs/3/1062

Edited by ionfist

Guest ZinuNL

I think it's time to update the start post with working games and the ones that use the accelerometer. Just browsing through 39 pages is time wasting...

Guest Mad-Mod
I think it's time to update the start post with working games and the ones that use the accelerometer. Just browsing through 39 pages is time wasting...

I agree

Guest Likvidator

Hello gentlemen!

What do you think, is there any way to build custom gamepad which can be hooked up to power/data jack? Or may be something like that allready exist? I have bluetooth gamepad BGP100, but not happy with it. It's bulky and impossible to use in landscape mode. I have some ideas about design, but not sure if all neccesary data pins are presented in the jack. Any idea guys?

Guest level140

Hey speeleo, can you access the sensor or gps? I'm using visual studio 08 and have been working in c++ and visual basic on my phone.

• 1 month later...
Guest NOFEARAJ

I have had my Omnia for 6 months now and have finally decided to let the whole world know that: "I HATE MY VERIZON OMNIA PHONE!!!!!"

You

Guest NOFEARAJ

I have had my Omnia for 6 months now and have finally decided to let the whole world know that: "I HATE MY VERIZON OMNIA PHONE!!!!!"

You have

Guest NOFEARAJ

You have to guess what games and apps work. I have downloaded games and they don't work..I have hard reset the phone 7 times already. When you go to the verizon site to find a game for the omnia, they don't even have the omnia on their list. I am very tech savvy and never thought that I would have a phone that would be so frustrating.

I HATE THIS PHONE!!!!!!!!

Guest Darthlord

You have to guess what games and apps work. I have downloaded games and they don't work..I have hard reset the phone 7 times already. When you go to the verizon site to find a game for the omnia, they don't even have the omnia on their list. I am very tech savvy and never thought that I would have a phone that would be so frustrating.

I HATE THIS PHONE!!!!!!!!

Dont blame the phone for your dumbness ;/

Guest Zealster

Resco Bubbles works on my phone. I've been trying to play the free version of Ka-Glom from Windows Total Access and it just sits at the title screen. ;) I really wanted to play a game too!

Guest necosino

If it works on WVGA, 90% of the time it will work on WQVGA.. Don't look for "Omnia games," look for Windows Mobile WVGA Games ;)

For the guy crying because it's a verizon phone.. It has nothing to do with Verizon, it's windows mobile, you're looking in the wrong department. Verizon's games are for their base phones, like the EnV and razors and other crap..

Guest TheDrizzle
If it works on WVGA, 90% of the time it will work on WQVGA.. Don't look for "Omnia games," look for Windows Mobile WVGA Games ;)

For the guy crying because it's a verizon phone.. It has nothing to do with Verizon, it's windows mobile, you're looking in the wrong department. Verizon's games are for their base phones, like the EnV and razors and other crap..

Don't you mean QVGA? WVGA would not work on our omnias without some significant re-sizing.

Guest yiitcakir

here's a list of fullscreen games in my omnia(not java):

• assasin's creed hd (multitouch-like function*) (landscape)
  • Asphalt 4 hd (accelerometer support) (portrait+landscape)
  • archibald's adventure (portrait+landscape)
  • csi miami hd (accelerometer support) (landscape)
  • chess&backgammon classics (landscape)
  • cops&robbers (portrait+landscape)
  • ferrari gt evolution hd (portrait+landscape)
  • midnight pool (portrait)
  • monopoly world (portrait)
  • nfs undercover (portrait+landscape)
  • puzzle quest (portrait+landscape)
  • real football 2009 hd (landscape)
  • resco bubbles (accelerometer support) (landscape)
  • spb puzzle (portrait+landscape)
  • spider man-toxic city
  • the sims 3 (portrait+landscape)
  • tiki towers (portrait+landscape)
  • tower wars (portrait)
  • zeus quest (portrait)
  • marble worlds 2 (accelerometer support)
  • My little tank
  • Project gotham racing (portrait+landscape)
  • scarface
  • spore (portrait+landscape)
  • totem
  • line rider (portrait+landscape)
  • teeter (accelerometer support) (landscape)

*in assasin's creed hd, they used a function like multitouch.so you can press jump button while holding direction buttons.i was always waiting for this function in our games and finally they used it.but i was expecting that they used same function in real football 2009 hd.but they didnt.so im a littlebit disappointed.. ;)

Guest necosino
here's a list of fullscreen games in my omnia(not java):
  • assasin's creed hd (multitouch-like function*) (landscape)
  • Asphalt 4 hd (accelerometer support) (portrait+landscape)
  • archibald's adventure (portrait+landscape)
  • csi miami hd (accelerometer support) (landscape)
  • chess&backgammon classics (landscape)
  • cops&robbers (portrait+landscape)
  • ferrari gt evolution hd (portrait+landscape)
  • midnight pool (portrait)
  • monopoly world (portrait)
  • nfs undercover (portrait+landscape)
  • puzzle quest (portrait+landscape)
  • real football 2009 hd (landscape)
  • resco bubbles (accelerometer support) (landscape)
  • spb puzzle (portrait+landscape)
  • spider man-toxic city
  • the sims 3 (portrait+landscape)
  • tiki towers (portrait+landscape)
  • tower wars (portrait)
  • zeus quest (portrait)
  • marble worlds 2 (accelerometer support)
  • My little tank
  • Project gotham racing (portrait+landscape)
  • scarface
  • spore (portrait+landscape)
  • totem
  • line rider (portrait+landscape)
  • teeter (accelerometer support) (landscape)

*in assasin's creed hd, they used a function like multitouch.so you can press jump button while holding direction buttons.i was always waiting for this function in our games and finally they used it.but i was expecting that they used same function in real football 2009 hd.but they didnt.so im a littlebit disappointed.. :D

Hmm, wonder where you got all these ;) lol

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest AussieTech
anyone has link to download sims 3?

thanks..

I tried posting a link but not allowed....oh well

Do a google search for Omnia Hub - heaps of games there (including Sims 3)

Edited by AussieTech