great problem!!! (smarphone no turn on well)

Guest kuriel5205

Guest kuriel5205

hello, recently changed files in the folder:

/ windows / messaging / and restart my device and turned it no longer wanted to turn or run well, in fact I can not do anything, the main picture is frozen and not to do, is connected to ActiveSync and I would like some help ...

helpme please....

[email protected]

http://kuriel.es.tl

Edited by kuriel5205

Guest awarner (MVP)

First of all what files did you actually change?

Can you not change them back or have you actually deleted them?

Unless you know exactly what you have done and can tell us there is not much that can be done except maybe to do a hard reset?

Remember this will wipe your phone and retun it it's default settings. All applications and contacts etc will need to be resynced or reinstalled.

Guest kuriel5205
First of all what files did you actually change?

Can you not change them back or have you actually deleted them?

Unless you know exactly what you have done and can tell us there is not much that can be done except maybe to do a hard reset?

Remember this will wipe your phone and retun it it's default settings. All applications and contacts etc will need to be resynced or reinstalled.

what I did was delete files windows / messaging / and in the folder windows / messaging / attach not think that would pass something like that froze my smartphone, since it is pure and messages that.

the clear and turn off when my smartphone no longer lit as to what normally only displayed the image of running and no longer progressing, I can not manipulate to reset completely smartphone, has nothing to reset button altogether ...

that could be done?

Guest awarner (MVP)

Aparently to hard reset you need to push the 0 button while turning on the phone up.

As I do not have a Samsung i320 myself I can not confirm this personally.

Guest kuriel5205
Aparently to hard reset you need to push the 0 button while turning on the phone up.

As I do not have a Samsung i320 myself I can not confirm this personally.

hoooo, thanks, it was of great help!!!!

one more time, thanks!!!