Report your issues with DXHI1 here

Guest Geronymous

Guest WearTheFoxHat
I do get them. Screen stays off but I do get the audio alert that I defined in Settings/Sounds & Notifications.

Yeah .... I was watching TV last night and heard a few email tones to say that it was working. Have got immune to the email notification I think!

Guest Markieman234

I flashed DXHI1 on Sunday, and my battery life doesn't seem all that great. I hard reset the phone before and after the flash, now I get the best part of a day with moderate use (30mins 3G browse, 15minutes texting, 45mins calls, 10min email, 30 mins music) out of the battery. As I just got the handset on Friday last week, I can't really tell if this is better or worse than the branded Vodafone firmware.. I've done two full charges since getting the phone and inbetween charges when connected with USB.

Any ideas what might be causing this guys?

Thanks ;)

Guest Geronymous
I have DXHH3 , and whenever I make an appointment in the calender application with an alarm, the alarm sounds but there is no screen message ( as I used to have in all HTC/Imate phone I had before).

Ofcourse I checked the option of displaying a message but still no effect.

Can any one with HI1 confirm or denay that action ?

Thanks

I have the feeling I already responded to this question somewhere else... anyway: in HI1 there IS as screen message, but there was also a message in the other ROM's I have had, including DXHH3. Seems that in your case something else is going on... In fact, I think I get the message even if I untick the "display message" in the Reminders setting.

Guest GSeeker2

Somehow, i find that YouTube(CorePlayer1.2.5) is not working on rom DXHI1 any more.

Click on the category and get a blank page, no video lists.

This is weird because it used to work very well with the same CorePlayer and settings, and i've tried everything, still no luck.

Hope a reflash will help.

Guest Geronymous
Somehow, i find that YouTube(CorePlayer1.2.5) is not working on rom DXHI1 any more.

Click on the category and get a blank page, no video lists.

This is weird because it used to work very well with the same CorePlayer and settings, and i've tried everything, still no luck.

Hope a reflash will help.

Worked for me though, also with DXHI1. Hope a reflash will help.

Guest Geronymous
Thanks for the confirmation!

But...Now i've done the reflash, and youtube is still broken. ;)

Just to make sure I understand the issue. Within Coreplayer, I click on the YouTube icon at the bottom. Then I get a list starting with "Most Discussed". If I click there I get a list of videos, with a thumbnail. If I dubbleclick on it, it just starts playing the video! So that works for me...

Guest GSeeker2
Just to make sure I understand the issue. Within Coreplayer, I click on the YouTube icon at the bottom. Then I get a list starting with "Most Discussed". If I click there I get a list of videos, with a thumbnail. If I dubbleclick on it, it just starts playing the video! So that works for me...

I click on the Most Discussed(and others), get a BLANK page with on list. ;)

It freaks me out. :wacko:

BTW, i've tried WiFi and GPRS(EDGE), all get blank.

Update:NOW IT'S REALLY STRANGE! I just leave the phone off for some mins, and now turn if on and YouTube WORKS again!

Edited by GSeeker2

I feel that all OMNIA users would love to have the Power LED blinking Green when the phone is in sleep mode ... ANYONE DOESN'T WANT THIS?

rdgs

;)

Not that fussed about blinking LEDs showing that the phone is asleep, but would love to have blinking LEDs telling me that the phone has new text/email/missed calls while it is asleep....Currently you have to switch the phone on to see or be close enough to it at all times to hear the audio notification

Day 4 without charging and my battery's finally at 20%... even with the original F8 ROM, it could last 3 days before dying out. HI1 rocks! Oh well, looks like it's charging time ;)

Not that fussed about blinking LEDs showing that the phone is asleep, but would love to have blinking LEDs telling me that the phone has new text/email/missed calls while it is asleep....Currently you have to switch the phone on to see or be close enough to it at all times to hear the audio notification

Yep, have to say that is something I do miss from my old Vario II. The blinking orange LED for a missed call / new message / email etc.

Routing sound to a bluetooth mono-headset is not possible. -> MS VoiceCommand is not working via bluetooth headset.

Maybe the problem is, that only "hands-free" profile is supported and not "headset" profile.

I confirm that. Routing sound to a bluetooth mono headset isn't possible and voices with A2DP. So there is no way to make MS VoiceCommand work or any recording program with BT

Edited by totolo

Guest Geronymous
Day 4 without charging and my battery's finally at 20%... even with the original F8 ROM, it could last 3 days before dying out. HI1 rocks! Oh well, looks like it's charging time :wacko:

That sounds like a record-time so far! :(

I am experiencing also much better battery life now... maybe due to the fact that I upgraded phone to XXHI2 and/or because I uninstalled PhoneAlarm. Will keep testing, but I think we could agree that battery life of DXHI1 is not bad... people who still have bad performance may be experiencing this due to other apps?... I will remove the battery life issue from the summary, OK? ;)

EDIT: I reinstalled a new version of PhoneAlarm (2.08), and battery life does NOT seem to be affected... good news!

Edited by Geronymous

Guest lastnikita

did you guys got crashes of some processes at first ?

I haven't had one for 2 days, but after I flashed I got 6/7 process crashes (during install & testing session..), including plasma.exe from wisbar each time I started it... now it's fine :/

others were mostly MS processes.

Guest lastnikita

just to add that usb original cable won't turn the led green once it's charged completely.

I checked with another cable, which does not synchronize (so it charges even if the phone is turned off, real power cable), and it turned the led green immediatly while the supplied cable kept it red for hours (and it was fully charged).

I hope it still stops charging when full even if the led does not turn green....

Guest Unisoldrew

My screen seems considerably less responsive with this ROM.

Battery seems a tad better over HH1 but difficult to guage with random usage.

The ROM installed fine but still hung after (i assume) the PDA bit. Unplugged and rebooted, then it automatically hard reset about 3 times. It did this half way through the screen alignment - exactly same with HH1.

Anyone else experienced this?

Guest Hydroxpert

hmm the silverinbox thingy uses the default message editor...and it also displays my number instead of the sender of the message. weird. tried setting different options in sort by but still the same result...attached a screenshot but partially blocked the screen cos of some contents hahaha

Screen01.bmp

I'm finding HI1 to be verrrry slow at showing SMS notification.

Phone screen lights up (so I know something is happening), but takes more than 30 seconds for the alert plus notification to pop up.

By which time, my screen has blanked again as I've set it on a 30second delay <_<

Any suggestions?

On a plus side, I'm finding battery life to be just as good as (if not better than) my previous H1 rom. ;)

Gavin

Edited by gavzter

I'm finding HI1 to be verrrry slow at showing SMS notification.

Phone screen lights up (so I know something is happening), but takes more than 30 seconds for the alert plus notification to pop up.

By which time, my screen has blanked again as I've set it on a 30second delay <_<

Ignore that - soft reset and all's well with a minimal (still notceable tho) delay ;)

Gavin

Guest Massive Attack
where did you find silver inbox? how come my rom doesn't have that? DXHI1

its in windows directory, a SilverInbox.exe, though not fully integrated yet with the system. maybe in future roms

Guest nolimit966
after flashing to hi1 unable to use the motion sensor.

screen doesnot rotate when turning. ;)

yer ive got that problem too!!!!!!!!!!! really annoying... :wacko: :(