Camera Error

Guest srda

Hi! Can anyone tell me if with the new ROMs the camera app in Omnia still fails and sends this error message at you?

I get that message often and the solution is a soft reset!

Guest Reuben (MY)

which new rom are you referring to? as far as i know, this error appears on previous rom HG4 or HH1 but so far after i upgraded to HI1/2 it didn't give me that error anymore.

which new rom are you referring to? as far as i know, this error appears on previous rom HG4 or HH1 but so far after i upgraded to HI1/2 it didn't give me that error anymore.

It´s this one: XXHG5/BBHG6

It´s from a portuguese carrier (TMN)

I´m still waiting they start distributing an updated rom to see if that problem gets solved.

I hope I don´t have to use a unofficial rom or else the warranty maybe void

Guest iankay1986

instead of doing soft reset you can just hold the samsung menu botton.. taking you to the task manager and close everything your not using... thats what i do as i often have the same problem!

instead of doing soft reset you can just hold the samsung menu botton.. taking you to the task manager and close everything your not using... thats what i do as i often have the same problem!

Well it only works 1% of the times!! That´s why this is a problem! I´ve used some programs like pbar and others to clean up the memory but the result is the same. It almost everytime needs to be reseted so the camera works again. I hope this goes away with some Rom update ...

Guest respider
Well it only works 1% of the times!! That´s why this is a problem! I´ve used some programs like pbar and others to clean up the memory but the result is the same. It almost everytime needs to be reseted so the camera works again. I hope this goes away with some Rom update ...

have you tried going to task manager, show -> processes and order by memory usage?

sometimes a program stays in background eating memory...

• 4 weeks later...

I have same ROM XXHG5/BBHG6 with same problem, till i install memaid and magic button. Now i can use camera even other days without reset :lol:) Hope it will help ........

Sorry for english

Guest Miguel Pereira

That happens because you're using today1, the Pt usually gives that problem. Just use Today2, you'll see it will stop happening. Or just update the ROM!