Colorware your Blackjack II

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest Paul (MVP)

Now i'm not sure if this is new or not (if not, i've only just found out!), but Colorware, the custom colour people, now offer custom painting of the Samsung Blackjack II!

As you can see in the image below, you can choose from a number of different solid or metallic colours for your device front, side, back / top or back / bottom. You'll need to send in your device (US only) and it isn't cheap, but it DOES look pretty damn cool! :wacko:

Out of interest, if anyone has previously owned a colorware device and can comment on the quality of the finish, let us know!

If you want to spec up your own custom paint scheme, visit the colorware site, and feel free to share your creation...

P

Edit: March 2008 apparently! Hey ho... ;)

cwbj2-20081007-153748.jpg

Guest Mysterious Stranger
$144 is kind of expensive to paint a phone, no?

$144 if you mix and match the colours for the different parts . A single colour scheme is 'only' $99. And they can't coat the red wine BJII as it has a leatherette surface.

Not so bad when standard casinsgs run $50 on fleabay ( though colorware can't repair damage / scratched )

M.S

p.s plastikote is £5 a spray tin and would do lots of phones.....

Guest Mysterious Stranger
Where did your read about the red wine model?

P

I have the red wine model. I emailed them a few months ago asking if they could coat it as mine is scratched. They can't coat soft surfaces as their polymer doesn't adhere to them and cracks away as the surface flexes, and they can't repair scratch damage.

M.S

• 10 months later...

The Samsung BlackJack II improves on its predecessor with Windows Mobile 6; GPS; a 2-megapixel camera; and more memory and better performance. The smartphone also features a larger display and enhanced full QWERTY keyboard as well as HSDPA support, Bluetooth, and AT&T Video Share support....

So i just like the BlackJack 2 and also i want to buy so if anyone have the pricelist then please tell me.....

Regards,

Ireena

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.