Hottest fresh Manila2D Themes for Omnia!

Guest sector

Dear when i install the theme....no weather clock is coming......and there is no animated weather........clock display is distorted......

let me giv the link to the manila2d which u r using......

I m using manila 22 beta by SztupY.....

M2D v2.0 not work with M2D v1.0 or v1.2!!

Try: copy to windows/

HTCHomeSettings.zip

Edited by AnhPhe

Guest corwest
I wonder what this is different from my theme but the slider and the file hours ? It should at least say that the basis Zubnik and more .....

Agreed, We should never forget all the contributions that Zubnik gave this thread. He really brought it to life for along time, lets not forget that.

Guest neilpiaro

M2D v2.0 Leo by Steff195 build v23519 & v23529

Add Full home weather small, Icon in tab Communications, Wellcomhead, fix tab Photo & Video, Internet.

anhso-21_Screen001.jpganhso-31_Screen003.jpganhso-38_Screen005.jpg

anhso-48_Screen006.jpganhso-57_Screen007.jpganhso-09_Screen021.jpg

M2D v2.0 by Steff195 build v23519 & v23529

Hi there,been using ryzyr's m2d rom and its all good so far unitll i applied this theme.Now,weathers screwed as im currently in some destination i never even heard about,weather icons have decreased in size,real small now.And the icons in slider are like cut out of shape?I believe its got the outline of ryzyrs icons but your icons.Unfortunately,never backed up previous theme and its bloody annoying.Please help?

Guest maxupload
M2D v2.0 not work with M2D v1.0 or v1.2!!

Try: copy to windows/

Thanx a lot dear you hav sort out my all problems.....everything is working fine except albumsearcher.exe fails.....

tanx alot.....now waiting for animated weather in weather tab......

one thing is this possible to add a tab (in operatoer Tab) for Parlingo.......working or stock tab like manila2.5

-Max

Guest Fissherman74

Any fan of Lost (TV series), that could produce themes for other fans:

- with pictures of these series in today screen and in lock screen

- with the clock similar to the clock which makes the countdown and where Desmond has to insert the numbers

- with the animation from the Lost on the start up/shutting down the phone; for example countdown of the clock, the smoke monster, the crushing of the plane on the island, the white "LOST" writing in the star theme that is comming nearer, etc.

- sound of shutting down the phone with end title music / starting up with the start title music...

Any fan?

Smoke_Monster_sound.wav

Lost___End_title.mp3

Lost_intro.mp3

post-635022-1266652771_thumb.jpg

post-635022-1266652830_thumb.jpg

post-635022-1266652850_thumb.gif

post-635022-1266652865_thumb.jpg

I know this probably been answered somewhere here, however I've searched for countless hours now without any results.

When I install a new theme, it kinda messes up the home tab.

The background, tabs etc gets swapped out as they should. However the new clock doesn't appear and everything kinda gets abit out of sync. Especially the weather+clock.

I'm using ock Build 22004 rom so everything should be up to date.

Can someone please link me to a guide how to fix this?

I've seen more people having this problem, for exemple here: http://www.samsung-omnia.org/manilla-2d-an...nge-clock-type/

EDIT: I managed to get everything back to it's right position (so not date,time,weather don't overlay each other). I can't still get the new awesome 24 clock to appear tho. Only the old standard one that came with this rom appears. :/

I fixed it by clicking on the "restore M2D Settings" button.

Edited by zoolie

Guest neilpiaro
I know this probably been answered somewhere here, however I've searched for countless hours now without any results.

When I install a new theme, it kinda messes up the home tab.

The background, tabs etc gets swapped out as they should. However the new clock doesn't appear and everything kinda gets abit out of sync. Especially the weather+clock.

I'm using ock Build 22004 rom so everything should be up to date.

Can someone please link me to a guide how to fix this?

I've seen more people having this problem, for exemple here: http://www.samsung-omnia.org/manilla-2d-an...nge-clock-type/

EDIT: I managed to get everything back to it's right position (so not date,time,weather don't overlay each other). I can't still get the new awesome 24 clock to appear tho. Only the old standard one that came with this rom appears. :/

I fixed it by clicking on the "restore M2D Settings" button.

settings>system>regional settings>time>HH:mm:ss

Can someone tell me how can this icon to change?

And where did I get it?

post #9:

http://www.modaco.com/content/i900-general...mm-manager-cab/

or WQVGA/QVGA new version 2.3a here:

Not *.cab file. Installs Comm Manager12.cab and copy all *.png file to Windows\.....! Thank all.

Color_Comm_v2.3a___12F.zip

Edited by AnhPhe

Guest MimomaN
:(

wow man .. where i can download this great theme ??!! :(

EDIT :

@ all :

Friends please guide me step by step

right now i'm using OCK,s 22004 rom , and i found some great themes on this site :

http://www.htcspain.com/local_links.php?catid=185

please tell me step by step how to use and switch to those themes perfectly ??

i tried my self with another theme but i didn't success , some things went wrong and i made hard reset :(

please tell me ASAP the right way to make those themes fits perfectly with OCK's 22004 rom

Edited by MimomaN