Best radio/phone ROM for i900 at the moment?

Guest cyberarmy

Guest Raheel Anjum

Using this radio for three days now. Battery looks a bit impressive but I find this radio signal strength less compared to DXID1 which I was using before. Particulary yesterday I noted that in the elevator the signal strength became zero and call dropped. This had never happened before with DXID1 phone part? Any one else observed the same?

Secondly does any one know that from where this phone part has come? Is it officially released from Samsung? I had heard about DXIF1 phone part when Kuanchi was cooking for Omnia but later sector, shoka9 and others had declared that this phone part is fake? Please correct me if I am mixing some things?

Edited by Raheel Anjum

Guest Alien-Tech

About DXIF1!

Tried PUJA1 and XBIC1 before and my vote goes to DXIF1. My reception is even better as with PUJA1, and I didn't get any noise during the conversation as I did with XBIC1. I didn't notice any mentioning worth difference with battery duration. It depends too much on a phone usage, but I think it's a pint better than PUJA1.

Thanks for it!

EDIT: I saw that Battery indicator sometimes falls down with 20% step (From 60% to $0%, and than to 20%) but I don't think this is phone part related.

Edited by Alien-Tech

Guest christopher koik

hi all ..

can any one tell me the different between

DXIF1 And JJIA1 ?

in terms of signal , battery , gps ..

thanks alot

Guest joža

i lost 3G ever since i flashed to PUJA1.... but i didn't care back then because i had limited data plan.

but now my phone won't never switch to 3G, not on DXIA1, JJIA1, PUJA1.... Can someone give link to ANY other phone that supports 3G, i don't care about battery or anything else...

Guest andrew.mazlim
So is DXIF1 now the best "Balanced" phone part? Whats battery life like? Signal? 3G?

Very-very good, both! Also, very fast locking with GPS (not faster that everything you tested, but equal fast). No 3G test made (I don't using it).

Highly recommended.

Edited by andrew.mazlim

Guest leap_ahead
i lost 3G ever since i flashed to PUJA1.... but i didn't care back then because i had limited data plan.

but now my phone won't never switch to 3G, not on DXIA1, JJIA1, PUJA1.... Can someone give link to ANY other phone that supports 3G, i don't care about battery or anything else...

http://www.modaco.com/content/i900-general...-free-download/

Guest leap_ahead
So is DXIF1 now the best "Balanced" phone part? Whats battery life like? Signal? 3G?

yes !!

maybe the best

Edited by leap_ahead

Guest leap_ahead
hi all ..

can any one tell me the different between

DXIF1 And JJIA1 ?

in terms of signal , battery , gps ..

thanks alot

dxif1 better gps from jjia1 and signal

Guest leap_ahead
Using this radio for three days now. Battery looks a bit impressive but I find this radio signal strength less compared to DXID1 which I was using before. Particulary yesterday I noted that in the elevator the signal strength became zero and call dropped. This had never happened before with DXID1 phone part? Any one else observed the same?

Secondly does any one know that from where this phone part has come? Is it officially released from Samsung? I had heard about DXIF1 phone part when Kuanchi was cooking for Omnia but later sector, shoka9 and others had declared that this phone part is fake? Please correct me if I am mixing some things?

my friend DXIF1 is not fake ..now we find the Original !!

Guest Dimitris84

Actually it seems to me that DXIF is pretty good. It feels as if Data plan browsing (3g, gprs, edge) is faster compared to puja1!

Guest stenlius

Just flashed to PUJA1, my phone before was xxhh9, which seems to be very old, there was no signal in half of my office, will test now with the "best" PUJA1 phone part and will submit my opinion soon... I live in Bulgaria, where the signal strength is generally strong.

Guest blade87

PUJA1 really is powerful, but you'll see that it drains the battery a lot. When I used it, the battery meter wasn't correct at all. Till 80% it was OK, but after that, it began to fall with a 20% pace (80-60-40-20). It really has strong signals, but at the cost of battery power.

Guest 00raq00

I have problem with dxif1. If i'm connected to wifi about 5 minutes it is dont work. I must turn off , turn on wifi. On puja1 it woks ok. Any suggestion? :)

Guest leap_ahead
I have problem with dxif1. If i'm connected to wifi about 5 minutes it is dont work. I must turn off , turn on wifi. On puja1 it woks ok. Any suggestion? :)

no problem with dxif1 ...

Guest andrew.mazlim

Really don't know, nor understanding why you facing this problem, friend. Since I'm using DXIF1, I'm very pleased with it.

Guest leap_ahead
Actually it seems to me that DXIF is pretty good. It feels as if Data plan browsing (3g, gprs, edge) is faster compared to puja1!

+1

Guest kennethchia

++1