Tweaks

Guest 200mpx

Guest js3339
does anyone knows how to show up those progs were installed with the Rom in Removed Programs (windows media, touch player)? As I remember there was a trick in Windows XP for PC by editing sysoc.inf but Im not sure about windows mobile )) Any suggestion?

Didn't quite understand if this is what you're after but it is not possible to remove programs that install with the rom. You must flash some custom rom if you want to get rid of those apps.

Guest rungvang

I did flashed the clean ROM once but my Omnia became, erhh, Monahans or something so I just dont want to do it one more time )) Ok, thx anyway

• 10 months later...
Guest dbsimms63
Hope this helps

ab BTAGExtModule BTAGExtModule.dll

ab BTAGPModule BthAGPhoneBook.dll

D Capability 101 (0X000065)

D ConnectScoInAlways 1 (0X000001)

D NoRoleSwitch 1 (0X000001)

D OutgoingCallOption 1 (0X000001)

D SniffDelay 1000(00003E8)

D SupportCLI 0 (00000000)

ab VoiceRecognition VOICECOMMAND

Do you get incoming caller ID announcements over BT with your i910? I don't and from what I understand form Samsung, they didn't enable the feature. Anyone know what registry values to change to fix this annoying problem?

Guest dbsimms63
Nope, i did a hard reset even and nothing. Only the Samsung Today 1 shows up. When i try to run the registry above with Resco Registry program, it closes Resco right away and doesn't apply the changes to the registry. I even tried to manually add the registry entries and nothing. So I went back and installed the CAB. But I would like to save some memory! :D

A HARD reset resets everything back to OEM, that's why the Today 1 is displayed, do a SOFT reset after installing.

Guest AizenSousuke
Hey guys!

I propose to keep in this topic tweaks specific to our device.

Here is the first one that will let you have 10mb more of free Program memory :D :

- Disabling of Samsung dialer:

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Security\Phone\Skin]

"Enabled"=dword:1, you should change to 0 and reboot your Omnia

So you will have a standart windows dialer without any screen lock thing from Samsung and app. 10mb more of free memory. The only thing you can regret is the vibro on dialer buttons

Thanks to Senator for this tweak!

My registry don't have the Skin Entry O.O (and Skin folder too) O.O... even though I check all the hidden files and roms folder o.o

Guest windowsrb
This is not 10mb of storage space that we have enough with Omnia but Program memory that is used to run programs and applications. And it is always good to have more of this kind of memory :D

What for?

Windows mobile devices are good with RAM unlike Symbian.

Even first HTC Canary can start more than 10 programs with no problems.

Btw, samsung dialer is excellent.