Phone Overheating

Guest danny144

Guest danny144

Hey, my phone was working perfectly until i felt it vibrate in my pocket, i went to pull it out and was surprised how hot it was. It was literally like it had been in an oven. I let it cool down a bit then turned it back and and all worked fine, but not for long. Ten minutes later it did the same thing, this time in my hand. Whenever i turn it on, it lasts about ten minutes then decides to get hot and turn itself off. The battery went flat so i charged it and once again, the temperature rose.

Any Ideas on why it's doing this?

Im not overclocking it at all, to my knowledge and its still on the official orange spv e650 rom

Any help appreciateed, at my witts end with this phone :/

• 3 weeks later...
Guest danny144
Sounds like your battery has a fault causing it to discharge suddenly which would explain the heat you are experiencing.

Thankyou for your reply, weirdly enough i just kept trying to charge etc for a week and somehow sorted itself :rolleyes:

Your diagnosis seems pretty accurate tbh so don't know if it was something loose or something :/

• 4 weeks later...
Guest danny144
Thankyou for your reply, weirdly enough i just kept trying to charge etc for a week and somehow sorted itself :)

Your diagnosis seems pretty accurate tbh so don't know if it was something loose or something :/

ohhh my dayyssssss :@

after all this time its suddenly started happening again fell asleep with it next to my face woke up in the night with it against my cheek, hot as a jacket potato and the battery about to go when it had been fully charged:S any more suggestions?