***UPDATE 30.03.09 MobileTurk Rom V4.2 / V6.2

Guest Artemis Entreri

Is this a full turkish rom or english as well?

Also, the clean rom, is this a good stripped/clean rom? im looking for a supper clean fast rom.. i will install everything i need.. im looking for a nice clean rom for my omnia..

Guest sid0101

Alright, I have to say. I have tried all of the M2d roms and this is bar far the better one. While the landscape doesn't work like we all want it to, its still kind of usuable. Anyhow - great stuff OP, great stuff.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest anaeve

hi. just wondering when we can expect a new upgrade to the rom.... i'm itching to flash my phone with something new but refuse to use the other roms cos i love the GAMES that are already in mobileturk roms.... so can i hold my breathe and wait for another great rom for mobileturk?

Guest Wize1
Please check to first post...New roms added... B)

Damn now im in 2 minds on what to have on my omnia !!

Wm 6.5 by sector or V5 MobileTurk :(

If you made a Wm 6.5 with Sector I would be in LOVE !!! :(

Keep up the good work it looks awesome !!

Guest Artemis Entreri

Bluetooth works there is no problem that...

@Wize,1 our 6.5 is ready too...But 6.5 have a lot of problem...Than dont relase 6.5...

dude,

does your both new roms having problem with bluetooth still?

or fixed already?

Guest tercupee

ic...

cool2...

heeheh...

will give the v4 a try since im bored with m2d, so im not going for v5,

will revert to if there's any problem,

thanks bro,

Guest FerdiBorbon

any tweaks and special things on both new roms?

ive been using tarils widgets rom and its great but im pretty curious to what you have done to yours, much appreciated

Guest Artemis Entreri

Actualy all rom are same since IA2 B) If you happy that rom dont need to change it...However some software have been change and ofcourse some tweaks have but its hard to explain...Try it :(

any tweaks and special things on both new roms?

ive been using tarils widgets rom and its great but im pretty curious to what you have done to yours, much appreciated

Guest forelli
Actualy all rom are same since IA2 B) If you happy that rom dont need to change it...However some software have been change and ofcourse some tweaks have but its hard to explain...Try it :(

Hi Artemis, great job once again! I just want to ask you, could you please upload your previous M2D theme, you know, the black one, a little bit unsharp, please?

Thanks

Türkiye!!

Guest forelli

Artemis, the rom is cool, the programs you left inside are very useful and the games! However, since I flashed your rom, my computer won´t send files to my Omnia when it comes to bluetooth, stating that my Omnia doesn´t suppoort this feature. Any idea?

(I´ve read somewhere in the forum that if, while cooking, you delete something related to the Irda, the bluetooth won´t work as it should)