SHOW US YOUR DISPLAY!!

Guest SwagR

Guest Jokes On You
Jokes On You, that's insane. ;) Cool though.

Here's my current...

That's the beauty of WAD. Customization through the roof :D If you want a full look at what I have so far check here

Edited by Jokes On You

Guest ATSsupport

Well I've kept my eye on this thread for a while and I'm finally got my Omnia to a point I'm happy with so here goes I got the i910 for VZW running on Adrynalyne's CF03 WM6.5 ROM using SPB MS3, PhoneEx, Resco Keyboard and a couple different skins.

Phone%20Pad.jpgon%20call.jpgSPB%20Home%20panel%20center.jpgSPB%20Start.jpgSPB%20Fav.jpg

SPB%20Weather.jpgWM%20Media.jpgResco%20Keyboard.jpgLock.jpgShut%20Down.jpgWM6.5%20Home.jpg

Edited by ATSsupport

Guest Doc007
Well I've kept my eye on this thread for a while and I'm finally got my Omnia to a point I'm happy with so here goes I got the i910 for VZW running on Adrynalyne's CF03 WM6.5 ROM using SPB MS3, PhoneEx, Resco Keyboard and a couple different skins.

Phone%20Pad.jpgon%20call.jpgSPB%20Home%20panel%20center.jpgSPB%20Start.jpgSPB%20Fav.jpg

SPB%20Weather.jpgWM%20Media.jpgResco%20Keyboard.jpgLock.jpgShut%20Down.jpg

WOW!!! That's a beauty! Nice clean lines. Everything looks like it flows so well. It looks like its meant to be. That's partly why I use SPB3. Could you post details on how you made your phone look the way it is? Also, out of curiosity, how does SP3 run with WinMo6.5? I'm currently running 6.1 and was wondering if its really worth the upgrade if I plan to use SPB3 anyway.

Thanks very much!

Guest ATSsupport
WOW!!! That's a beauty! Nice clean lines. Everything looks like it flows so well. It looks like its meant to be. That's partly why I use SPB3. Could you post details on how you made your phone look the way it is? Also, out of curiosity, how does SP3 run with WinMo6.5? I'm currently running 6.1 and was wondering if its really worth the upgrade if I plan to use SPB3 anyway.

Thanks very much!

Thanks Doc, its been a long time coming to get my Omnia this way, I wanted to create a look that made you feel like this is what the omnia should have looked like from the begining. I would suggest making the update to WM6.5, I really like the titanium panels even though I primarily use MS3, the scrolling is really leap and bounds over 6.1 and the finger menus are really great. I need to give a lot of credit to Adrynalyne, his ROMs are unbelievably stable, lots of room, looks are great and they are feature rich. As for the other customization, I am using Phon_Ex for my keypad, SPB MS3 with the Luna Skin from changeskin.net(these skins allow for alot of customizing if you want specifics PM me). I am also using Mylostblog's iphone 2.0 Skin for Windows Media Player, Grigoris_a's Task Bar, psShutXP for my Shutdown options & the Rock & Republic Black Today theme from blazingwolf. Oh and I use Resco's keyboard pro with their iSkin skin. Well thats about it for the front end, I've tweaked a bunch of other settings but they are all performance related not really visual things.

Edited by ATSsupport

Guest shokka9

@ ATSupport

Can you post that skin for psShutXP....i want the icons from it.....:)

If you dont know where there are, it will be in program files\psShutXP

file called psshutxp_skin.gif

Thanks bro. Time to make my own i think.....but those icons are what i was looking for.

Guest ATSsupport
@ ATSupport

Can you post that skin for psShutXP....i want the icons from it.....:)

If you dont know where there are, it will be in program files\psShutXP

file called psshutxp_skin.gif

Thanks bro. Time to make my own i think.....but those icons are what i was looking for.

I hope these are the ones you wanted Shokka

psshutxp_skin.gif

psshutxp_skin_eng.gif

Guest urbs88

SPB%20Weather.jpgWM%20Media.jpgResco%20Keyboard.jpgLock.jpgShut%20Down.jpgWM6.5%20Home.jpg

Nice!! This gives me a few ideas for tweaking my display also.

BTW, nice to see a fellow PSU fan.....We are....!!

Guest ahcor1991
Jokes On You, that's insane. :) Cool though.

Here's my current...

1-2.jpg2-2.jpg

3-2.jpg4-3.jpg

where do you get that menu and icons?

they're extremely nice

Guest punkmonkey1984
Here's my interface! PointUI Home2Pro with BlueOcean's PointSense Theme/Applets

sshot003s.png

sshot001m.png

thanks for showing it to me, now installing looks sweet