SHOW US YOUR DISPLAY!!

Guest SwagR

Guest denteno

just install it over the old one n' it works ,,

i want to add an icon that is not assigned to any prorgram " well assigned it by a transparent icon over it "

does anyone have any idea how to do that ??

Guest corpisa

denteno, please point me the link to get your icon set, the ones in the last picture when you get a time, please... ;) I like that open book you have, it will be perfect on my isilo software.

slds,

Guest denteno
denteno, please point me the link to get your icon set, the ones in the last picture when you get a time, please... I like that open book you have, it will be perfect on my isilo software.

slds,

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=533993

i got it from here , but it's way too big for the omnia screen "96x96"

so i've resized some of it to 48x48 so it fit to the screen New_folder.rar

Guest corpisa
How do I change the bar at the bottom??

Look in programs folder for SenseConfig then browse to: Menu (tab, no softkey) and just choose espresso then menu soft key and apply...

slds,

Edited by corpisa

Has anyone tried both naong's SPBMS3.5 theme and the HTC Espresso theme? If so, is one significantly better than the other? I'm using the Espresso theme right now and I'm content but if it's worth switching than I have no objections.

Guest corpisa
:D e anche sapere come faccio a mettere le icone in stile iphone come quelle di corpisa

scusate per il disturbo xD :(

:D :D :D

mettere le icone, jeje.. ;) don´t know your language but my spanish helps me understand something B)

go here icons for wm 6.5 , look for Talishte attacthment (post 19) version 2.5 of icon changing program to avoid trouble and get the icons for the first or second post and have fun with all that !!!

careful, that is only for wm 6.5 and above..

slds,

Edited by corpisa

Guest corpisa
Has anyone tried both naong's SPBMS3.5 theme and the HTC Espresso theme? If so, is one significantly better than the other? I'm using the Espresso theme right now and I'm content but if it's worth switching than I have no objections.

I´ve tried both, espresso is pretty cool but naong sense is more complete and includes espresso in it. they do say naong sense still has some memory leak problem and espresso none, I can tell for sure because I´ve been playing around the phone so much lately but maybe a little bit it´s true.

slds,

Guest corpisa
f08528a106d0bad905e768faaf2d9fbf5g.jpg4a651e89dc8e18b26ec33fe7494eddc15g.jpg

this should be called show your display and tell how you did it !!!

what you got in there? is that a new titanium weather or something? is t just a wallpaper? please share you set up ;)

slds,

Edited by corpisa

I´ve tried both, espresso is pretty cool but naong sense is more complete and includes espresso in it. they do say naong sense still has some memory leak problem and espresso none, I can tell for sure because I´ve been playing around the phone so much lately but maybe a little bit it´s true.

slds,

I made the change and am happy so far. As far as I can tell I only see improvements. Most notable in the image quality of the graphics. That aside, the option to add programs to the SPB menus is not available. Do you know what the reg edit is to make the option appear when clicking the "up" arrow on the bottom right bar of the menus?

EDIT: Never mind. Figured it out moments after posting.

Edited by .Ejekt