SHOW US YOUR DISPLAY!!

Guest SwagR

Guest Andrew1989
My Screen....

KRadd i908 ZUIF2 Vs. XBIJ1 WM 6.5.X build 23563 Titanium

post-643162-1286894387_thumb.png post-643162-1286894596_thumb.png

Original Screen / With SPB - allbest A.K.A doc3000 (XDA) Galaxy Theme

bello come hai fatto per le tre icone grandi ??

grazie

Guest mrvearn
bello come hai fatto per le tre icone grandi ??

grazie

Hi, sorry but im not really sure what u mean...(i'm tryin translate via google translator)...are u ask about big icon in SPB home screen?

Guest Andrew1989
Hi, sorry but im not really sure what u mean...(i'm tryin translate via google translator)...are u ask about big icon in SPB home screen?

one of the three large icons spb

I also use the theme of Doc, but I can not create large icons with the bubble

thank you very much

Edited by Andrew1989

Guest mrvearn
one of the three large icons spb

I also use the theme of Doc, but I can not create large icons with the bubble

thank you very much

owhh...it's a Dinik's Anastasia Glass icon...it's cooked in ROM itself. But you can find Dinik's icon at XDA (or google it) use JWMD icon changer to change your desired icon. After that, change ur icon in SPB screen to medium (big icon)...

P/S: ur ROM is 6.1 or 6.5? JWMD icon changer can be use for WM 6.5 only...

Guest andrew.mazlim

Any idea, anyone, HOW CAN I change the icons of "Operator" tab with other, mine? Also, how can I (if I want) to replace these "Operator" tab applications with others?

Guest mrvearn
Any idea, anyone, HOW CAN I change the icons of "Operator" tab with other, mine? Also, how can I (if I want) to replace these "Operator" tab applications with others?

Hi andrew...u mean Operator tab = Action Screen aite? i'm changed it before with my app...if i not mistaken, u can changed it through registry...(i'm tryin to recall my memory...) HKLM/.....forgot.../M2D/action screen?...u can changed app & icon from there...

@andrew

HKLM-Software-HTC-M2D - Operator...DispName..Iconpath and so on :D

Mates, I found the ROM+Skinning that I always was dreaming for. This is my last configuration after more than two years of testing and playing with my phone. I will not change it till it dies in my hands :P

Thanks for all the cookers and community, especially Krazy Radd, OCK and Khuanchai.

So this is it: Khuanchai's wm6.1 ROM, OCK's manila pack and Krazy Radd's awesome theme, skins and taskbar. N.B. Check the used memory /RAM/ from the icon of the iphone plugin..and this is the memory used with a lot of apps installed inc. s2u2 and p.h.o.n.e.x.

post-445280-1287598556_thumb.png

post-445280-1287598564_thumb.png

Edited by dimera

Guest andrew.mazlim
Hi andrew...u mean Operator tab = Action Screen aite? i'm changed it before with my app...if i not mistaken, u can changed it through registry...(i'm tryin to recall my memory...) HKLM/.....forgot.../M2D/action screen?...u can changed app & icon from there...

Please, do me a favor and CHECK EXACTLY which registry entry is!

Guest mrvearn

woooahh..spare me man...im tryin to help, & that the best... im not using m2d anymore...besides...i'm not asking anyone where to changed that or this...im doing it MYSELF...based on thekevster said (i believed he is the author of action screen tab)....sorry if my help mean nothing to you...but sometimes u need to search n xplore urself...

p/s: sorry for bad english...

Guest andrew.mazlim
woooahh..spare me man...im tryin to help, & that the best... im not using m2d anymore...besides...i'm not asking anyone where to changed that or this...im doing it MYSELF...based on thekevster said (i believed he is the author of action screen tab)....sorry if my help mean nothing to you...but sometimes u need to search n xplore urself...

p/s: sorry for bad english...

And... what DID I ASKED??? I asked, to tell me EXACTLY which registry entry SHOULD I edit!!!... So, what's your point?

You wrote something (compeletely fuzziness!) and you left me... wondering & guessing!

If you DON'T KNOW something... please, spare the CUNNING (trying to be "good Samaritan"!) and let it be...!

Here is my current Today Page. WM 6.1 Lite ROM with M2D version 1 and SPB Phone Suite, SPB Weather, GPS Toggle and Easy Today Launcher plug-ins.

post-538633-1287861411_thumb.png

Edited by dgyahn

Guest corpisa

with 1,000 + posts you should know this by now....

just look in windows folder (resco explorer or whatever) and look for OPERATOR_Appointment (_BT, _Contact, _EMail etc.. ) icons and rename yours and put in there, the registry I think Dimera pointed you in the right direction, in there just point to whatever you want and named the shorcuts to your liking also.

Nice English theme by the way....

slds,

Guest andrew.mazlim
with 1,000 + posts you should know this by now....

just look in windows folder (resco explorer or whatever) and look for OPERATOR_Appointment (_BT, _Contact, _EMail etc.. ) icons and rename yours and put in there, the registry I think Dimera pointed you in the right direction, in there just point to whatever you want and named the shorcuts to your liking also.

Nice English theme by the way....

slds,

Î’ro, if you DON'T know or don't LIKE to help, spare me the humor... Yonn & K.Radd wrote me few lines and told me EXACTLY what I need!

That's what someone's doing, IF REALLY wonna help someone else...

And I'm not... MERLIN, knowing every bloody thing about WinMo devices, even with 1000+ posts. Do you know the half of them (since you have 500+)?!

Thxs for the kind words, about the theme.

Edited by andrew.mazlim

Guest corpisa
I'm not... MERLIN, knowing every bloody thing about WinMo devices, even with 1000+ posts. Do you know the half of them (since you have 500+)?!

well... if we count how many post you and your twin brother have (yeah you know who.. :P) you should know this things by now besides who's asking you to know everything, you are just skinning M2D for crying out loud. Stop replying like a headless chicken every post you see and pay more attention to things already done by many so you can apply them to your work.

slds,

you should have started here M2D Operator

Edited by corpisa

Guest corpisa
Î’ro, if you DON'T know or don't LIKE to help, spare me the humor...

:P talking about humor... :D

If you DON'T KNOW something... please, spare the CUNNING (trying to be "good Samaritan"!) and let it be...!

really deep down I'm sure you are a cool guy but you are just F... annoying when you want to be.

Let's stop this little argument here I just came back to modaco for a while as I don't use my omnia as my main phone anymore so I prefer to have a pleasant time while surfing around here so my mistake for quoting you in the first place.

saludos,

Guest corpisa
SPB Mobile Shell with my theme

52579368.png

really nice widgets you have there... are you doc3000? I saw something similar on his thread, also your soft key icons are really cool... :P are you sharing it somewhere?

slds,

Guest allbest
really nice widgets you have there... are you doc3000? I saw something similar on his thread, also your soft key icons are really cool... :) are you sharing it somewhere?

slds,

yes, I`m doc300 :)

coming soon. see my post on xda-developers

my beta of SPB MS theme + new Andromoto Phnx skin of Vitaminka

62245790.png

76633298.png

Edited by allbest

Guest corpisa
yes, I`m doc300 :)

my beta of SPB MS theme + new Andromoto Phnx skin of Vitaminka

62245790.png

76633298.png

NICE... really NICE!!! you really are an artist :)

checking your thread right now.

slds,

DOC really amazing but its not the 1st time right, man u keep on surprising us with ur artistic MS 1 by 1. well done, gonna poke my nose on xda to find ur this theme (if it has released already):) take care man.

Guest allbest
DOC really amazing but its not the 1st time right, man u keep on surprising us with ur artistic MS 1 by 1. well done, gonna poke my nose on xda to find ur this theme (if it has released already):) take care man.

development of my Galaxy theme. coming soon.

27117645.png42037927.png72941095.png