Assistance required with customising MorphGear on Vario IV

Guest leekster

Guest leekster

Hello, I did multiple forum and google searches but couldnt find anything that may solve my problem so here I am.

I am running MorphGear V.2.4.0.9 on my T-mobile Vario IV/ HTC touch pro. When playing games in landscape mode (using keyboard set with KforTouchPro) the main MorphGear Console toolbar flips from the top of the screen (when in portrait) to the top of the screen (when in landscape). The problem is that the console toolbar is then obscured by the game itself, but in its original position (top of screen in portrait mode) the game doesnt obscure the main console toolbar.

So with that explained, does anyone know how i can lock the main console toolbar to the top of the screen when in portrait/vertical down the left hand side of the screen when in landscape.

Thanks in advance

Guest tgwaste
Hello, I did multiple forum and google searches but couldnt find anything that may solve my problem so here I am.

I am running MorphGear V.2.4.0.9 on my T-mobile Vario IV/ HTC touch pro. When playing games in landscape mode (using keyboard set with KforTouchPro) the main MorphGear Console toolbar flips from the top of the screen (when in portrait) to the top of the screen (when in landscape). The problem is that the console toolbar is then obscured by the game itself, but in its original position (top of screen in portrait mode) the game doesnt obscure the main console toolbar.

So with that explained, does anyone know how i can lock the main console toolbar to the top of the screen when in portrait/vertical down the left hand side of the screen when in landscape.

Thanks in advance

Why use MorphGear when you can you SmartGear?

http://www.modaco.com/content-page/112206/...test/page/1060/

Guest leekster

i can look into it but ive been using MorphGear because it handles gba and snes files quite happily on my phone. tried many other snes emulators and none would work. just having minor niggles with the display and the developers lack of forum/ troubleshooting site

Guest tgwaste
i can look into it but ive been using MorphGear because it handles gba and snes files quite happily on my phone. tried many other snes emulators and none would work. just having minor niggles with the display and the developers lack of forum/ troubleshooting site

AFAIK MorphGear is no longer being actively developed.