(update 17.2.) (WAD2 Theme) Blackberry storm (WQVGA) final update - FIXED!!! Portrait+Landscape (also fixed!!)

Guest ales100i

Guest Squintz82

I accidentally deleted the entire contacts grid (grid that comes up when you select the contacts button). How can I get it back?

*EDIT*

Nevermind, I just reloaded the theme.

Edited by Squintz82

Guest ianbeale

I keep getting errors or somethign with this. everytime i wake the phone there that screen about reporting an error to microsoft send or not send. Why am i getting this?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Wadzii

Im having the same issue about the buttons taking a few presses to work.

the buttons that switch docks work fine, but buttons that open other programs are painfully slow.

memory mode dosnt seem to matter.

i have plenty of ram free so thats not a problem either.

im on an i910 using Wozzers v5 rom w/o m2d obviously

as for battery life, its way better than Wozzers rom with m2d... basicly the same settings and same programs.

Edited by Wadzii

• 3 weeks later...
Guest spike007

Great theme but I have one problem. When you select one of the icons it should turn blue to show that icon is selected. Well it doesnt. I have checked the links to the images in the settings for the grids, i.e., backgound image, selected image etc but still no blue icon when selected. Anyone else has this problem. Any help would be appreciated.

Cheers

• 3 weeks later...
Guest piero79

hello

how can I set smschat as a program for sms ...???

when I press on icon sms it selects all the icons and does not make me change the icon sms and mail ....

• 1 month later...
Guest elminsterr
hello

how can I set smschat as a program for sms ...???

when I press on icon sms it selects all the icons and does not make me change the icon sms and mail ....

when u hold down on the icon, press item properties, and then edit script =]

• 7 months later...
INSTAL INSTRUCTIONS:

1. install WAD2 latest version 2.6.1 (in older versions sometimes the program doesn't launch when a theme is applied)

2. copy "blacberry storm (wqvga) final" anywhere on the device.

3. in explorer on the device double tap the copied wadesktop file and when prompted, install to WAD2 install directory - subdirectory themes

4. copy downloaded dedication and samurize weather icons folders anywhere on the device (put samurize icons in only one folder, because when you download it you'll have two folders, part1 and part2)

5. launch WAD2

6. long press anywhere on screen and chose settings

7. press "change theme" and choose final as default portrait theme

8. in settings go to tab icons and chose previously copied dedication icons folder for small icons and samurize folder for large icons.

9. in settings choose "run in low memory mode"

10. you're done.

Hi... it is a great theme... best one i've saw so far... but it didnt work on my device... i follow your intructions step by step and i'm sure i've done it correctly but there is only a black screen... you say that install the wad2 version 2.6.1 but i've the version 2.5.3.10 that is the latest one regarding the website of the wad2 am i wrong? http://www.lakeridgesoftware.com/products/...AdvanceDesktop/

what should i do in order to use your fantastic theme?

p.s. sorry about my bad english... have a nice day.

Edited by hadesz

Guest dreezone
OK. I-m publishing a final version of the theme for WAD2. This time i went for realism, so the theme is as close as i can get it to original theme that is installed on Blackberry storm. Again most of the icons are from "QVGA storm pack" theme from THECHAMPJT (found here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread...t=project+storm). Still using docks instead of pages. There are 9 docks in total. If the theme is runing a bit slow use the function "run in low memory mode" found in setting of WAD2.

Machan Umba Lankaweda???

Ela Ela nice work....

Hey, just got it DLed and installed but I can't seem to get the icons to work I tried going into settings and the only options I have in Tabs are Bar Images, Pages, Notifier Font, Preview Font..how do I get the icons to work?

• 2 months later...
Guest chopperthedog
Me too cant find the WAD 2.6.1

May i know where can i get it? mY VERSION 2.5.3.10 cant run yr theme :huh:

From what I got from the lakeridge site is that 2.6+ is a test build.

good day

Guest bananaship
From what I got from the lakeridge site is that 2.6+ is a test build.

good day

I see.. Hope the official 2.6.1 version will out soon. This is the best theme for WAD i have ever seen!

• 1 month later...
OK. I-m publishing a final version of the theme for WAD2. This time i went for realism, so the theme is as close as i can get it to original theme that is installed on Blackberry storm. Again most of the icons are from "QVGA storm pack" theme from THECHAMPJT (found here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread...t=project+storm). Still using docks instead of pages. There are 9 docks in total. If the theme is runing a bit slow use the function "run in low memory mode" found in setting of WAD2.

In order for all functions to work you need these apps installed:

- favorite settings

- VITO SMS-Chat

- iGO8

- SBSH Pocket weather

and these icons for weather:

- large: Samurize 2 huger part 1 and 2 (find it here: http://forums.sbsh.net/index.php?showtopic=21255)

- small: Dedication 4 QVGA (find it here: http://forums.sbsh.net/index.php?showtopic=6172)

WHAT IS NEW:

- some bugs repaired

- icons have a text name under them

- docks are now made so you toggle them (second press of the icon hides the dock)

- original notification icons for missed calls, email and SMS

- original icon for an active alarm

- two page applications, first page made for original omnia apps with original icons from storm

INSTAL INSTRUCTIONS:

1. install WAD2 latest version 2.6.1 (in older versions sometimes the program doesn't launch when a theme is applied)

2. copy "blacberry storm (wqvga) final" anywhere on the device.

3. in explorer on the device double tap the copied wadesktop file and when prompted, install to WAD2 install directory - subdirectory themes

4. copy downloaded dedication and samurize weather icons folders anywhere on the device (put samurize icons in only one folder, because when you download it you'll have two folders, part1 and part2)

5. launch WAD2

6. long press anywhere on screen and chose settings

7. press "change theme" and choose final as default portrait theme

8. in settings go to tab icons and chose previously copied dedication icons folder for small icons and samurize folder for large icons.

9. in settings choose "run in low memory mode"

10. you're done.

I'm leaving v2 theme attached in order someone likes that version better.

This is my final version of this theme, as i think it's done to the end. Next project is to make another theme for omnia, which is also absolutely beautiful : http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread...ight=simplicity

Good work,thx very much.