*** SHOKKA9 M2D WM6.1 ROMs ***

Guest shokka9

Guest phewie

hi shokka, sorry about the incoming sms shows wrong date ... i input the wrong date lolz ... its march 4th now ... where as i key in feb ...

Edited by phewie

Guest MS0lhao

Great ROM shokka9, did you removed the HTC Taskbar from the BT Version FIX?

How i do to install it again?

Sorry my bad english!!! :(

Guest shokka9
Great ROM shokka9, did you removed the HTC Taskbar from the BT Version FIX?

How i do to install it again?

Sorry my bad english!!! B)

Yeah, i post a link for it later...you need a specific verisons to work with M2D...if you can find my older thread with SHK14M in it, there is a cab posted there...

If not i post it later for you :(

Guest MS0lhao
Yeah, i post a link for it later...you need a specific verisons to work with M2D...if you can find my older thread with SHK14M in it, there is a cab posted there...

If not i post it later for you :(

Thanks,

When you have some time post it here please, i can't find your old thread.

One more thing, where i can find the original games?

Guest psymon.jakarta

Hi, great rom kudos. just a couple of questions, even after following the destructions to the letter i cant get access to the sms settings. also when loading the libary from the audio age there is a horrid mess at the bottom of the screen.

I would be interested in having you do a custom rom. the problem is that i have no idea what i would want in it! if you have some spare time !!! lol and could find it in your heart to help out a newb for a beer or two, let me know.

one more question, how can i add thumb nails to the internet tab, ie facebook, bbc or such like. Is there anyone who is putting icons to a link? and where can i get me some.

thanks so much

Guest PaNoSarbel

hi shokka i enjoy your perfect rom..i was wondering if you could upload a cab from black dialer and black keyboard..thanks

Guest shokka9
Hi, great rom kudos. just a couple of questions, even after following the destructions to the letter i cant get access to the sms settings. also when loading the libary from the audio age there is a horrid mess at the bottom of the screen. NOT EXPERIENCE?? Did you hard reset?? It can freeze occasionally, but its always had its issues (AUDIO MANAGER).

I would be interested in having you do a custom rom. the problem is that i have no idea what i would want in it! if you have some spare time !!! lol and could find it in your heart to help out a newb for a beer or two, let me know. WHEN YOU KNOW, PM ME..:(

one more question, how can i add thumb nails to the internet tab, ie facebook, bbc or such like. Is there anyone who is putting icons to a link? and where can i get me some. DON'T KNOW, somebody will tho...

thanks so much

Thanks for your comments, see above for responses...

Guest omnia newbie

Thanks Shokka... tested . . great so far.. only some minor issues...

1. go to Setting widgets/communications/sound icon.... the screen.. crashed!

2. Setting widgets.. replaced with "setting favourite 2 pages large icons"..it is fine except there is "NO GPRS data button"... you have to go to all settings/data connection to terminate it.. i would prefer HTC setting. . screen :(

3. the right hand corner.. task switcher is not in your rom.. i found it very useful.. i know..some people dont like.. but very fast.. to switch between program... and to terminate/unload... old program from memory.. ? can someone point me to a cab... or at least the name of the program..

many thanks... it still a great ROM..

Guest shokka9

Will look into the issues mentioned...everything should work as far as i am aware..

Anyways, get this Task Manager; this is the one i use to cook in my ROMs, so it wont give you nay issues..

http://www.modaco.com/index.php?act=attach...st&id=28448

When you click on the link, it will download straight away, dont worry about it!!

Laters peeps

Edited by shokka9

Guest phewie

hi shokka9,

I have found out that not only me having this last digit of the IMEI number change from 1 to 2 ... a few of my colleagues whom flash ur rom also having this issue ...

We are all from singapore ...

Hope you look into this ...

Guest shokka9

very strange.....i will post the singore IMEI.pfg, which you can copy into your Windows directory, maybe it fix the issue??

I cant really see how this can happen, i personally dont touch the IMEI, when making ROMs for myself, i remove them all except UK (as thats where i live).

Anyways, i will post it tonight.

Thanks for letting me know. Kinda puzzling me this??

:(

Guest omnia newbie
Will look into the issues mentioned...everything should work as far as i am aware..

Anyways, get this Task Manager; this is the one i use to cook in my ROMs, so it wont give you nay issues..

http://www.modaco.com/index.php?act=attach...st&id=28448

When you click on the link, it will download straight away, dont worry about it!!

Laters peeps

Hi Shokka.. installed that one.......... didnt work.. i mean to ask you this cab! not sure it is the right one..

post-420196-1236248898_thumb.jpg

Guest shokka9

it should do, as that is the one that i turned into a package to cook in my ROMs...

We are both talking about the same thing, so it should work...

You dont have any other Task Managers installed do you? I doubt it.

You could try the latest version (which i am not sure of, but i know there is a newer verison out). Google it..

Sorry i cant help you with it.

Guest phewie
very strange.....i will post the singore IMEI.pfg, which you can copy into your Windows directory, maybe it fix the issue??

I cant really see how this can happen, i personally dont touch the IMEI, when making ROMs for myself, i remove them all except UK (as thats where i live).

Anyways, i will post it tonight.

Thanks for letting me know. Kinda puzzling me this??

:(

ok sure .. let me know when its up ... and let me know which part of the windows directory ... i don't mind testing out ... =)

ur version 14 roms don't have this problem.

Guest shokka9

whats even more puzzling that that this is the official ROM that we (the chefs) have customised. I dont know why this would happen.

And the ROM is designed for Singapore too, so why would that IMEI be wrong...I will defo check it out later.

Guest Masta92
shokka9,

I'm using the BT Version FIX and i noticed that the front buttons doesn't Wake Up the device. :(

Ya got the link on 1 page

BT FIX Changelog :

Releases:

[1-Mar-2009] Release 3

Adds the FM Radio driver.

Known issues:

1. Device can only be woken up from suspend mode using the power button.
[24-Feb-2009] Release 2

Adds the speakerphone driver, fixing the speakerphone issue from the last release. (Thanks, Khuanchai ! )

Known issues:

1. Device can only be woken up from suspend mode using the power button. No matter how you set it up in control panel, no other button is able to wake up the device. (You might be able to get it to work momentarily, but once any audio is played, the issue will resume)
  2. FM Radio doesn't play audio.
[22-Feb-2009] Initial release

Known issues:

1. Device can only be woken up from suspend mode using the power button. No matter how you set it up in control panel, no other button is able to wake up the device. (You might be able to get it to work momentarily, but once any audio is played, the issue will resume)
  2. Speakerphone cannot be turned on while in a call, and it will lock the screen if you try (i.e. screen won't respond to touch). The screen will unlock when the call ends.

Guest PaNoSarbel

shokka i download the cab TegicBlackKeypad but this cabs give me a grey coloy in keypad..i want the fat black color like the phonepad..!!Is there anything like this??undestand what i mean??

Guest shokka9

@ Masta92

Merci bcp for the reply to the post.

i cant say it any more times, please people, use the link to post any queries regarding the BT fix, i cannot test, dont use and cannot help.

The link is where all answers are and any help you may need.

Thanks

Guest PaNoSarbel

shokka i install the cab you provide for the black keyboard...really?it's not what i expected but its fine..i have not a program to take screen capture..anyway thanks

Guest shokka9

yeah, i know its not what you looking for, but it is flat black, i will try to modify the Tegic from grey to all black.

SHould not be that hard (he says :()