I900L full flash Ready !!! this is the real one !!!!!

Guest sea_man

Guest sea_man

Hi at all !!!!

I have access to this flash yesterday, and here is for yours !!!

first is i900LVMHK1_HK2VMHK1 by Movilnet Venezuela

Contents:

post-434118-1234630982_thumb.jpg

second is i900LUPHJ2 by Claro Peru

Contents:

post-434118-1234630988_thumb.jpg

and the pass for the rar is:

i900l_colombia

Both flash are testing in my I900L whit Grand/Prix.

Download LINK

Edited by sea_man

Guest sea_man
could I ask a simple question ! WHAT IS THIS !

i´m Sorry but did you read the title ?

I900"L" full flash

shokka9, is a pleasure share whit yours this flash !!!, maybe whit this phone.bin some guru of Modaco will can make the i900 work whit the 3g in all America.

Edited by sea_man

Guest shokka9

i dont know what is involved, i am in very early stages of this ROM building game.

and i dont have compatible handset, i know it just a slightly different signal, but i dont know how that affect the base build, whether or not they have different SYS files too or if its just drivers?

Maybe someone will crack it, if so, and its made available as how it is done, i will be more than happy to make ROMs for i900L, but i couldnt properly test.

I can check what is inside if u want but i cannot flash on my Omnia as it is i900 and not the L version.

You just have to trust me :(.

I guess the HK1 version is the latest?

Edit:

I have managed to extract the pda.bin and remove some Samsung files and add some other.

I have also installed FlashLite 3.1 so you can play in youtube.

It is not possible to make a .exe file though.

Phone.bin, customer.csc and eboot.nb0 are intact.

Just let me know what you would like me to add/remove so we can make this work for you guys also.

Edited by sector

Guest camaleonx

hi guys

i was reading all about this and well am from peru and i see that you put that files from claro peru, well my omnia is a i900 i buy 4 months ago and i hope i'll have 3G someday but its possible? or not? i brick my first omnia u_u and i dont want to brick my second omnia i spend alot of money here in peru like in brasil its to expensive all the technology .

well i hope my omnia could have 3G

Edited by camaleonx

Guest sea_man
Hi seaman, could you upload it to megaupload.com or 4shared.com?? the torrent is slow :P

thanks

alinez, in this moment i can´t upload to other site, my connection is very slow :( , because this i upload whit torrent only, please be patience B)

@yts17 , the only difference is the HSDPA bands ( 850/1900).

would you like me to modify the pda.bin part for you guys?

i could remove/add apps, save some space, optimize a bit the rom but as i told i cannot test it because i have i900.

If someone could be my tester, im very happy to help you.

You have to trust my knowledge :( on cooking roms.

Maybe clean rom, m2d rom etc etc

Edited by sector

Guest sea_man
would you like me to modify the pda.bin part for you guys?

i could remove/add apps, save some space, optimize a bit the rom but as i told i cannot test it because i have i900.

If someone could be my tester, im very happy to help you.

You have to trust my knowledge :( on cooking roms.

Maybe clean rom, m2d rom etc etc

Sector, thanks for your cooperation !!!

I really like a custom rom for us i900L whit M2d and all stuff like your excellent customs roms for i900... and will be an honor for me be your tester !

Pdt:

Sorry my english is not good enough.

Edited by sea_man

Alrighty then :(. I will check what i can do for you guys and and release in next days some hot stuff!

As said only the pda.bin will be customized so there is no fear to brick your phone or something. It is a standard procedure that applies also with i900, so i dont think it will be a problem. I couldn't make an executable file though so better to use GrandPrix for upgrading but i will check it for sure. Anyway more info will come as soon as i will finish the firmware.

Phone.bin, eboot.nb0 and csc.bin will stay intact. I have checked the csc.bin and it doesnt include anything special so that's ok to proceed with.

sea_man i will pm you ofc before releasing in public B) for testing, trial and error report.

Guest bogusiano
alinez, in this moment i can´t upload to other site, my connection is very slow :( , because this i upload whit torrent only, please be patience B)

@yts17 , the only difference is the HSDPA bands ( 850/1900).

Hi SeaMan, this is great and thank you very much, I have been waiting for this ROM all the year! But we can´t download it since there is only 1 Seeder (you I guess), can you do an extra effort and post it @ rapidshare, megaupload or another service?

Thank you again!

Edited by bogusiano

Guest bogusiano
Great lionheartk! I will try it right away... Thank you!

Good news! It worked perfectly! I just needed the Phone bin, since I have a i900L, but I messed up the original Phone bin so I started using the i900 Phone bin, as a consequence I lost the 3G in the i900L and the battery life was misserable! Thank you very much SeaMan and Lionheartk!

@latericius: You can use any custom ROM for the i900, you just need to flash the PDA part and keep the original i900L Phone bin part.

Regards!

Guest latericius
Good news! It worked perfectly! I just needed the Phone bin, since I have a i900L, but I messed up the original Phone bin so I started using the i900 Phone bin, as a consequence I lost the 3G in the i900L and the battery life was misserable! Thank you very much SeaMan and Lionheartk!

@latericius: You can use any custom ROM for the i900, you just need to flash the PDA part and keep the original i900L Phone bin part.

Regards!

THANKS! you saved my day... :(

Edited by latericius

Guest latericius

@bogusiano,

Just flash it using GrandPrix. Leave blank the boxes where you must choose the PDA, the CSC and the EBOOT.

Chose de phone.bin on the PHONE box.

Leave the "update boot something" box unchecked.

Do not choose anything on the (PDA+CSC+PHONE) button.

I use that instructions to flash my phone?

I already have it with a custom rom.

Im working on the custom rom. I will pm sea_man for a testing before releasing. If you want also latericius to participate i will be happy :(.

It needs some manual modification as the language is different and i have to remove some apps.

Please let me know how clean you would like the rom, or i will make it as i think it should work better.

Guest santix93

Ohh this is a very good new for me and all that have de i900L. It will be awesome if somebody makes a mini tutorial of How to modify this and also the custom rom in sector is working on. In my case I like roms with everything you can ever need but without the things that could affect de Omnia performance. Otherwise it can have de extra cabs for instaling de things that were removed. Sector in what ever I can help for that rom send me a PM. I am not one of the experienced users and Im new in Windows Mobiles roms and all that but in some things I think I can help you. Greetings.