Fixing bluetooth audio routing for i900

Guest liads

Yes you still need to connect the wired headset for radio to work, don't know if possible to route audio to bluetooth headset as well.

The most important thing is that headphones is acting as an antenna and the second that AFAIR voice from radio is being generated by another chip which - this probably means that it is not possible to route audio from radio to bluetooth headset.

Guest gianton
Yes it need the jetware, but Cyberon voice dial working very fine! Thanks for liads, Khuanchai and Shokka9!

Extra: I can switch iGO sound for BT und speaker too. With my Motorola H505.

:(

So you installed Jetware and Cyberon Voice Speed Dial and it is working right?

Guest EBela
So you installed Jetware and Cyberon Voice Speed Dial and it is working right?

YES! First the Cyberon, and second the JetWare 1.31. By Advanced options only "Voice Dialing (using OEM dialer)" enabled, the others are disabled. PDA: DXIA5/SHK15bL Phone: BUIB1. I'am very happy with it!

Guest gianton
YES! First the Cyberon, and second the JetWare 1.31. By Advanced options only "Voice Dialing (using OEM dialer)" enabled, the others are disabled. PDA: DXIA5/SHK15bL Phone: BUIB1. I'am very happy with it!

Thanks, will give it try.

Guest yasine

hi,

can anyone explain how to flash step by step on xp using this aliad's rom : i900dxia5 with only pda files and csc files, with desactivation for the phone part.

im a newbe,

do i install just the grandprix or do i install also samsung modem, and active synch ?

i never flash before, and i want fix the bluetooth for using with voice command.

my i900 is an jxhj2

thank's a lot.

note : i dont want a link to a tutorial, because using iliad's fix, we flash only the pda and csc files, not others

Guest yasine
hi,

can anyone explain how to flash step by step on xp using this aliad's rom : i900dxia5 with only pda files and csc files, with desactivation for the phone part.

im a newbe,

do i install just the grandprix or do i install also samsung modem, and active synch ?

i never flash before, and i want fix the bluetooth for using with voice command.

my i900 is an jxhj2

thank's a lot.

note : i dont want a link to a tutorial, because using iliad's fix, we flash only the pda and csc files, not others

well, first i change the destination of my samsung, to singappor (in case of)

0/ no need for active synch, but i install it, and synch my i900 before flashing with 0/ grandprix,

my device is earlier than "hg", this is no need to flash to a "hj" version before.

1 / i lunch grandprix, select granprix lv image

2/ load the pda and the csc file from the dxia5 iliad's rom

3/ inselect phone bootloader update

4/ inselect start downloading immediately

5/ connect the i900 via usb

6/ select detect

7/ when start downloadin appairs, click on it.

8/ pry god

but iliad :

1/ what is the eboot+pda+phone+multilang bottun ? do i click on it ?

2/ is that the step i should folow to upgrad with your dxia5 rom ?

no need for something else ?

3/ no need to load an ebbot loader files or multilanguage files ?

thanks

Edited by yasine

Guest happy_joe
I've not modified the bootloader, this is simply the i908 IB1 bootloader. I had to replace nk.exe in the XIP, which seems to be in some way linked to the bootloader used. Basically, to boot properly, you need to use the same bootloader version as the nk.exe...

My friend been playing with his all night and seems to be behaving B)

Steven,

I checked my i900, the phone version is i908ZHIB1, in this case do I need still to update the bootloader? I've cooked a rom with your fix but still a little bit worry to flash the bootloader.

Thanks! - Joe

P.S. I cooked a rom with fix from liads, by using Jetware Extension the voice dial works now! But there are still two issues: 1. sometimes touch screen becomes inactive with no omen, and comes back to normal after a period (again no omen); 2. when voice commander is active all sounds route to BT headset. Has anyone got same problem?

Guest Stevenh
Steven,

I checked my i900, the phone version is i908ZHIB1, in this case do I need still to update the bootloader? I've cooked a rom with your fix but still a little bit worry to flash the bootloader.

Thanks! - Joe

P.S. I cooked a rom with fix from liads, by using Jetware Extension the voice dial works now! But there are still two issues: 1. sometimes touch screen becomes inactive with no omen, and comes back to normal after a period (again no omen); 2. when voice commander is active all sounds route to BT headset. Has anyone got same problem?

Hi, what firmware are you using and what did you replace? I don't think the phone version should be coming up as i908ZHIB1 unless you copied over more files than suggested in the fixes... Which XIP are you using?

Guest happy_joe
Hi, what firmware are you using and what did you replace? I don't think the phone version should be coming up as i908ZHIB1 unless you copied over more files than suggested in the fixes... Which XIP are you using?

Hi Steven, I am a just a newbie of rom cooking. I used a customized EXE firmware (i900DXIA5 eboot + PDA, i908 ZHIB1 Phone).

Then I cooked my rom using i900DXIA5 template (21112 XIP) with liads fix only and it works ok.

I am now trying your fix - make the rom based on same template. I followed your instruction to rebuild the os.nb and do liads fix and your fix, and then cooked rom.

Please educate me if this is ok, can I just flash this rom without update the bootloader? Or is there any risk to flash the rom with your bootloader? Thanks!!

Sorry if my English confused you.

Edited by happy_joe

Guest yasine
well, first i change the destination of my samsung, to singappor (in case of)

0/ no need for active synch, but i install it, and synch my i900 before flashing with 0/ grandprix,

my device is earlier than "hg", this is no need to flash to a "hj" version before.

1 / i lunch grandprix, select granprix lv image

2/ load the pda and the csc file from the dxia5 iliad's rom

3/ inselect phone bootloader update

4/ inselect start downloading immediately

5/ connect the i900 via usb

6/ select detect

7/ when start downloadin appairs, click on it.

8/ pry god

but iliad :

1/ what is the eboot+pda+phone+multilang bottun ? do i click on it ?

2/ is that the step i should folow to upgrad with your dxia5 rom ?

no need for something else ?

3/ no need to load an ebbot loader files or multilanguage files ?

thanks

Iliad i need help please,

i tried to flash using your cab to fix the bluetooth, but nothing happened :

first i used granprix, i load the pda files, calculation happened succeful

then i load the scs files, and in step 2 i uncheck the boot update box.

i didnt load any other files,

i never flash before my i900

my version is hj2

then i select "detect" box

plug my i900 and reset from the button in the i900 device

wainting for detection,

but my i900 start normaly, and the grandprix does nothing.

exuse me for my english and using conjugaison, im beginner in engish studies.

what's wrong with my procedure ?

do i need to let the "boot update" box checked ? but you advise not in your main post. and i dont have a boot file to load in the first step; neither a multilaguage files.

what can i do now ?

thanks for helping me, a newbe in flashing phone

Guest Stevenh
Hi Steven, I am a just a newbie of rom cooking. I used a customized EXE firmware (i900DXIA5 eboot + PDA, i908 ZHIB1 Phone).

Then I cooked my rom using i900DXIA5 template (21112 XIP) with liads fix only and it works ok.

I am now trying your fix - make the rom based on same template. I followed your instruction to rebuild the os.nb and do liads fix and your fix, and then cooked rom.

Please educate me if this is ok, can I just flash this rom without update the bootloader? Or is there any risk to flash the rom with your bootloader? Thanks!!

Sorry if my English confused you.

Where did you get the 21112 XIP from? The standard IA5 XIP is 20270 I think so there's a risk it won't boot with that new XIP and your IA5 SYS unless you also ported SYS.

There's a BUIB1 phone section kicking around somewhere you can use, that's still i900.

If you use my XIP or any other XIP that has nk.exe replaced, then you will have to use the i908ZH bootloader. Flashing bootloader should be fine as long as you don't disconnect or computer doesn't crash during that critical part of flash process. Wouldn't recommend flashing a bootloader from unknown source though...

Guest happy_joe
Where did you get the 21112 XIP from? The standard IA5 XIP is 20270 I think so there's a risk it won't boot with that new XIP and your IA5 SYS unless you also ported SYS.

There's a BUIB1 phone section kicking around somewhere you can use, that's still i900.

If you use my XIP or any other XIP that has nk.exe replaced, then you will have to use the i908ZH bootloader. Flashing bootloader should be fine as long as you don't disconnect or computer doesn't crash during that critical part of flash process. Wouldn't recommend flashing a bootloader from unknown source though...

Thanks mate.

I believe both XIP and SYS are 21112, which should come from other models (HTC I guess). I made a snapshot on the firmware, see attached.

Will the i908 phone section be a problem? I don't want to touch the phone section unless have to.

I may give a try with your fix tomorrow morning, will pray tonight...

post-492968-1237039145_thumb.jpg

Guest Stevenh
Thanks mate.

I believe both XIP and SYS are 21112, which should come from other models (HTC I guess). I made a snapshot on the firmware, see attached.

Will the i908 phone section be a problem? I don't want to touch the phone section unless have to.

I may give a try with your fix tomorrow morning, will pray tonight...

So are you trying to port a new XIP/SYS or have you already done that? You can't use an XIP from another device directly, you will have to do a lot of module relocations before it can be useable on your Omnia...

Maybe you should start a new topic for this?

Steven

Guest yasine

hi iliad,

i try again, selecting the phone bootloader update box this time.

and, no, nothing happened again,

device not detected,

are this issue because of activesynch,

do i must uninstall activsynch before ?

someone for helping me ?

Guest happy_joe
So are you trying to port a new XIP/SYS or have you already done that? You can't use an XIP from another device directly, you will have to do a lot of module relocations before it can be useable on your Omnia...

Maybe you should start a new topic for this?

Steven

I use the "template" that released by experts, with include the os.nb, ROM, SYS and OEM files. The XIP has been modified to suit Omnia. Anyway I will use your XIP to rebuild os.nb, is this the correct way? Apart from the steps in your tutorial, is there anything else I should do?

Guest Stevenh
I use the "template" that released by experts, with include the os.nb, ROM, SYS and OEM files. The XIP has been modified to suit Omnia. Anyway I will use your XIP to rebuild os.nb, is this the correct way? Apart from the steps in your tutorial, is there anything else I should do?

The files I released are for standard Omnia 20270 builds, I do not know if it will work for your build. Unless you know how to port your own XIP etc, then I suggest you stick with 20270 SYS as well. You may get a non-booting system mixing XIP and SYS.

Guest yasine

my i900 is out of service,

im B)

flash done, job done,

but when he restart, just the crenn samsung omina nothing else

what i m going to do now ?

Guest Stevenh
my i900 is out of service,

im B)

flash done, job done,

but when he restart, just the crenn samsung omina nothing else

what i m going to do now ?

Download and flash with one of the custom ROMs that has all parts, e.g. Taril, Shokka9 etc and see if it works.

Guest yasine

yes it re work again,

im now on pda i900xchg5 and iphone i900xxhg5

but i am not spanich or portugaise

what i am going do to next,

reflashing using only the ilaid two files,

but my phone part are not english nor french

Guest Stevenh
yes it re work again,

im now on pda i900xchg5 and iphone i900xxhg5

but i am not spanich or portugaise

what i am going do to next,

reflashing using only the ilaid two files,

but my phone part are not english nor french

Try reflash with something like this:

http://www.modaco.com/content/i9x0-omnia-r...-lite-rom-look/

That has new phone part and BT fix, you can then try a different ROM if you want somehting more...