QBUS & Sector & Khuanchai Windows Mobile 6.5 Research Thread

Guest qbus

Guest joseph56
Missed calls dont work on this version of m2d.

It is mentioned in xda also. Dont know if it is a bug of the version or it is supposed to work like this.

Same here!! but all in respect to this rom is good just the bit slow that can i live with.I just like to have sme help on how could I set up Map Search Tab to open Google and show me the place. also video recording with camera dosen't play at all i think recording MP4 it can only play with core player.any help?Thanx in advance.

Edited by joseph56

Guest Kampos
And anather one: How the hell do i close the gprs connections? When i start the phone the gprs connected and i can't disconnected

Hi,

there is a program i think it's build in the rom called No Data just open it and click on ur gprs connection service and toggle it , it will disable ur gprs connection , i will attach No Data program for u though

Here You Go

nodata.cab

Guest Caponica
Hi,

there is a program i think it's build in the rom called No Data just open it and click on ur gprs connection service and toggle it , it will disable ur gprs connection , i will attach No Data program for u though

Here You Go

nodata.cab

I do this. It's won't work. I have 20 mb per month for gprs connections but i want to use only when i don't have wifi connections. When i start the phone the gprs is connecting and i can't stop-it. Is an anther way to stop gprs connections?

tx for answers

Guest Anupam Anand

Windows Mobile 6.5 will officially launch on October 6th

and a good news is that ...

"one curious i900 owner writes to Samsung support (just because he was curious) asking if there would be such an update for the i900 and surprise surprise! He was told that there indeed will be an update for the Omnia i900 and that it will soon be running WinMo 6.5! The problem here is that the i900 owner happens to be in the Netherlands and we do not know if this update would be country specific. "

Excerpts from : http://www.techtree.com/India/News/Omnia_i...106441-893.html and http://www.cellaz.com/news/4894/samsung-om...bile-65-update/

Guest ionutd

First of all I wanna thank you for this great thnig and for your work.I downloaded the 23049 (M2D2.0 version 1919.1432 Full) and it so so great!!! it's like I buy a new omnia.Now i want to download the 23049 (Titanium Lite) and none if those 4 links doesn't work. Can sb upload this again? Please ! I really want it :)

Guest GOOTHRIE
I cant update weather on homescreen :) It just say no weather data available..is this a known issue?

Will you try update again?

I've got the same problem to you but i try several times to get update and finally

it showed me the weather and i need to tell you that the description can show to the district level. It's very Cool!!

Guest copperfield
I do this. It's won't work. I have 20 mb per month for gprs connections but i want to use only when i don't have wifi connections. When i start the phone the gprs is connecting and i can't stop-it. Is an anther way to stop gprs connections?

tx for answers

Of course there is! :) Its been discussed recently, do your search!

Guest ionutd
First of all I wanna thank you for this great thnig and for your work.I downloaded the 23049 (M2D2.0 version 1919.1432 Full) and it so so great!!! it's like I buy a new omnia.Now i want to download the 23049 (Titanium Lite) and none if those 4 links doesn't work. Can sb upload this again? Please ! I really want it :)

or is there a .cab file which instal the Titanium interface?

Guest Anh N.
Windows Mobile 6.5 will officially launch on October 6th

and a good news is that ...

"one curious i900 owner writes to Samsung support (just because he was curious) asking if there would be such an update for the i900 and surprise surprise! He was told that there indeed will be an update for the Omnia i900 and that it will soon be running WinMo 6.5! The problem here is that the i900 owner happens to be in the Netherlands and we do not know if this update would be country specific. "

Excerpts from : http://www.techtree.com/India/News/Omnia_i...106441-893.html and http://www.cellaz.com/news/4894/samsung-om...bile-65-update/

It's a great new for us. But anyway i love cooked rom from Sector and will wait 4 the next version from him more than from SS.

Guest GOOTHRIE
It's a great new for us. But anyway i love cooked rom from Sector and will wait 4 the next version from him more than from SS.

+1 coz i don't like touchwiz, i think it not useful different from m2d that can provide you a comfortable to access each part of phone.

Guest anthabax
or is there a .cab file which instal the Titanium interface?

me 2. i really want the rom with titanium. m2d seems heavy to me bcoz i always play game n it always stuck in m2d

hope anyone who have the rom can upload it again

ur help is much appreaciated =)

Guest ronaldb3
Of course there is! :D Its been discussed recently, do your search!

Nope! Not going to do it. If I have less than 3 posts count I do not have to do your silly search thingy and I am not going to learn how either - so there. :D You being an expert, just answer my question and that be it. :P

-Anonymous newbie (well not really copperfield :) ) But I'm about ready to give up on them. Peace bro.

hi there anyone now why no m2d setting program? in new m2d version? not like the old version

same question here. the screen cap of the latest build with m2d 2.0 shows a M2DC icon in Programs. But after i flash it i don't have m2dc. Does the m2dc for m2d 1.0 works on 2.0 as well?

I installed google map on the latest rom with m2d 2.0 but the map button or address input in M2D doesn't open google map.

Is there a specific directory I need to install Google map to? Anyone got the same problem?

Guest sora69

Hi all,

In my program memory I only have 20 mb free space.

Can u please tell me how many space you guys have in your program memory with the last build (M2D2.0) please.

hi...how can i do this bar??

sector's

10748359.png

mine

post-494826-1254607198_thumb.png

theres lots of programs available to show the battery on top of the screen. ones called vista battery gauge - here

adnw which sectors using though but if your search u shal find

same question here. the screen cap of the latest build with m2d 2.0 shows a M2DC icon in Programs. But after i flash it i don't have m2dc. Does the m2dc for m2d 1.0 works on 2.0 as well?

Yeah the m2dc works partly but not for all the stuff.. try installing the cab , search google

Guest sector
hi...how can i do this bar??

sector's

10748359.png

mine

post-494826-1254607198_thumb.png

It is called Batti 2.4

I installed google map on the latest rom with m2d 2.0 but the map button or address input in M2D doesn't open google map.

Is there a specific directory I need to install Google map to? Anyone got the same problem?

You have to install them in \Device. They work for me.

M2DC is not included but works. Some functions messes up the new m2d cause it is used for older versions.