QBUS & Sector & Khuanchai Windows Mobile 6.5 Research Thread

Guest qbus

Guest LORD JUNIOR
hey guys

i heard da martketplace went live but i cant find da marketplace on the lastest rom!!!

Same here. Can you upload the marketplace in a cab Secter? Please

Guest solidol

Help with this problem.

I cannot enter the IP address in WiFi adapter of this type xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx this is only possible option xx.xx.xx.xx (this is observed in the recent builds)'ll show whether there is a means of solving this problem.

Thanks in advance.

Sorry for my bad English.

Guest joseph56

.... nc

Hm strange... I think it is because of Dshow. Damn it :)

Sector  You are the master!!!! after the memory fix I will not use any other Rom this is the best Rom I ever used. THanks again. Could you avdise on why the Video recorded by camera dosen't play back. thanks

Guest nilantha
Same here. Can you upload the marketplace in a cab Secter? Please

here is the cab file https://client.marketplace.windowsmobile.co...Marketplace.cab

after installing it, for some reason it hides in windows folder.

I tried it in the morning but i got a server error msg saying try again later

let me know if anyone else has any luck

Edited by nilantha

Guest lushomnia
Everyone calm down, tomorrow Official W.M 6.5 will come into sight. Be patient and wait ! I think sector will get this basecode and make us a new rom quickly :)

So I should wait for not flash to 23049? hmmm

Guest reds_dada_blue
Same problem here. I asked this question in Sector's M2D thread also, but have not got any reply yet.

You have to go to weather tab and then update it first.After that go to home screen tape to update.DONE. :)

Guest caremyok
Help with this problem.

I cannot enter the IP address in WiFi adapter of this type xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx this is only possible option xx.xx.xx.xx (this is observed in the recent builds)'ll show whether there is a means of solving this problem.

Thanks in advance.

Sorry for my bad English.

i have same problem.... any solution???

Guest ronaldb3
Icon Changer beta (Freeware)

Icon Changer is a customization tool designed for Windows Mobile 6.5.

It’s able to change the Icons in Start Menu in an easy way.

found it here: http://cid-39b8fdc09b6b5252.skydrive.live..../Icon%20Changer

Hi Laurie,

I noticed from your post count (=1) you look to be new here even though you joined way back in Feb.

I am wondering why you posted about that product in this thread which is for to discuss/research Q/S/K's (mostly sector's now) roms pluses and minuses. And for questions in using the cooked roms presented here. I see no question in your post for us to address.

Your product seems to be for all wm6.5 and there are plenty of threads in the general Omnia forum dealing more directly with wm6.5 instead of you using the "Omnia Rom Discussion" forum, and this thread in particular. (I am still confused as to why you picked this thread.)

Please delete your post and copy it to another more appropriate thread. Free apps are always nice to see, just not here I think.

Thanks,

Ron..

PS - are you a representative of that product company??? That would explain posting in a thread like this. If you are a company representative, the site rules prohibit you from posting items such as this anyways.

Edited by ronaldb3

Latest ROM of today (as in 10th Oct 09) is WinMo 6.5.1 build 23412 and it looks AWSOME ... i hope it will remove many more bugs n not just an up in luks

Guest ronaldb3
Latest ROM of today (as in 10th Oct 09) is WinMo 6.5.1 build 23412 and it looks AWSOME ... i hope it will remove many more bugs n not just an up in luks

Hey s2,

What you mean "today as in 10th Oct 09"???

It's only 6th Oct 09 here. How many times zones are you ahead of us anyhow???

And just what color is the sky there??? :) :D :P

Ron...

Guest thePuck
Hey s2,

What you mean "today as in 10th Oct 09"???

It's only 6th Oct 09 here. How many times zones are you ahead of us anyhow???

And just what color is the sky there??? :) :D :P

Ron...

lol :D :D :D B)

Guest Dominic83

Hi Sector,

i´ve flashed your new rom and now i had these 3 additional internet connections when i started nodata:

internet

pinternet.interkom.d

wap.viaginterkom.de

For what are they? Normaly i had only "o2 wap gprs".

Thaks

Guest hakeemy_007
sector,

when you cook the next rom, may be you can change the dial pad to omnia II dial pad, which is little bit nice and neat.

http://www.modaco.com/content/i9x0-omnia-h...panel-for-i900/. anyway just a thought.

looking forward to your next rom. keep up da good work

+1..

but its been reported that the 'speaker on' button is not working...hope sector can fix it.. :)