QBUS & Sector & Khuanchai Windows Mobile 6.5 Research Thread

Guest qbus

Dear Friends,

I have just installed 23504 Classic and it is a really fast rom. Just one thing is annoying me that i cant install tcpmp-phenom3 version anymore with this new rom. During installation it gives permission error and stops install process. Before this rom i have been using Khuancai's 23081 and havent faced a problem like this. So is there anybody to advice me what to do or how to install tcpmp-phenom3 cab with 23504 so i can watch my movies with subtitles... Thanks in Advance !!!

Best regards...

try to install it in main memory... hopefully it gonna work

Guest protochip
try to install it in main memory... hopefully it gonna work

Dear Jadoon,

Tried all (main,my storage,storage card) but no chance... Still cant be installed. Thanks in advance...

Best Regards...

Guest Salubri

I have tried the new rom now and I miss the Samsung keyboard very much. I haven't been successful in installing it either. Is it possible to get it installed in the new rom or do I have to flash my phone with the previous rom?

Thanks in advance!

Guest DelBossco
I use the wifi connection.

Launch Browser – YouTube / Nothing happends

Map Search – google maps / Nothing happends

Home – Settings / When I use this setting and my mobile phone goes to sleep mode, then I press „phone button“ but screen is crash all words is white but it is not always like this.

Home – Settings – Wallpapers / Nothing happends . How can I change home wallpapers ? Where can I place the wallpapers ?

Default ringtones is inside Windows\*.* directory . It is better to place them into Windows/Rings (it is empty) - It solves the problem with ringtone settings

„better than place it into My device/My Documents/My Ringtone/ “

Please help me how I set Launch Browser, Map Search, change Wallpapers ???

thanks

Guest SnoopyDog

Thank you sector for this great ROM!. Right now i use the Classic Titanium, but i think i'll give M2D a try...

Gays can we do something so M2D version no need so much ram?

I'm not gay btw :)

hi can sum 1 who has the latest m2d version of this rom please upload the file "htchomesettings.xml" from windows directory. i used a program called m2d reflush and now m2d wont start. the developer included a hot fix file but that hasnt fixed the problem either so im hoping that getting this file from sum 1 using this rom will fix the problem and save me from having to hard reset. thnx

hi djtosh, can u pls share wif us the folders and icons u use in ur menu..cos they looked nice!!.. TIA

Guest thescope
Gays can we do something so M2D version no need so much ram?

Well, I use Inesoft dialer that takes less memory 2-3MB then the Samsung Dialer 10MB but then you cannot do Video calls.

you can disable the Samsung dialer at: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Security\Phone\Skin

change Enable to 0

frees up 10MB as always :)

Guest Automicro

HI Dear Sector & Qbus !

:D Thanks for your all works ...

I have request :) ?

If you can please Give a Download Link for your new Rom M2D V2.0 theme !?

Guest henrerossouw
Please help me how I set Launch Browser, Map Search, change Wallpapers ???

thanks

Do a search. Your question has been answered 100s of times.

Disabling the Samsung dialer (I didn't test this myself yet)

• Open any registry editor, go to HKLM\Security\Phone\Skin
    change Enabled > 1 to 0

• Warning: This disable video call and MMS
  • Can save 10MB Program Memory and also speed up searching through contacts & sent SMS.
  • Can be done with SKtools too: TuneUp/Phone Edition/OEM Dialer skin

Hey guys,

Following the above instructions, I've decided to enable the Samsung dialer to access the Video Call function again, setting the value to "1".

After a soft reset, the video call function was restored, however my phone book page was all black, with the exception of the sim card icons and the name of the highlighted contact. My question is, how do I change the bg so that things are back to normal? Thanks!

post-453029-1257682294_thumb.jpg

Guest PTKTheBest
+1 :)

At install official cab of samsung keybord i receved error:

"installation was unsuccessful the program or setting cannot be installed because it does not have sufficient system permissions"

Good rom but bad keyboard -.-

Edited by PTKTheBest