QBUS & Sector & Khuanchai Windows Mobile 6.5 Research Thread

Guest qbus

Guest Heintraag

I pinched my nose and dove into the big unknown of flashing my omnia with a cooked rom instead of the Samsung rom (which is not bad).

And thanks :) i love it. Especially the TouchFLO part makes the phone look really good.

Thanks for the hard work Sector (and others)!

Guest nilantha

Marketplace is missing from the start menu. it is in the windows file but i dont know how to make a shortcut to start menu or m2d app shortcut

please help

thank you

Guest HuangZhong
I have got small trouble with this ROM .

How to enable vibrate when the call imcoming . 1 times it's works fine , but when i change to vibrate and change back to normal , vibrate cannot works when phone incoming call althought in ring type is : Vibrate and ring.

Please advise

Please help . Myphone cannot vibrate anymore :)

Guest Heintraag

Where can i add my city to the weather widget of Accuweather, at least it says it is Accuweather and i do see a lot of cities but my whole country (Netherlands) is not present in the list.

I searched for it but can not find any suggestions as to where i can manually cities to the list used in this rom. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Guest sharpmind

Hi guys,

Im using Khuanchai n sectors 21928 6.5 rom. Its working fine except for one problem. when i connect BT headset, the phone button dissappears and is blank but if i tap there, it asks if i want to turn off bluetooth and there is a notification icon on the taskbar for the same. can any1 help?

secondly i tried a rom (dont remember which) it had the HD applicaton for audio and volume was really good but with this one the volume is low and i dont know how to tweak it ? the audio control is already on maximum levels. can i install the HD application from somewhere? help would be much appreciated.

Hi! First of all, very nice ROM. But I have one problem. When I want to change my today settings the omnia freezes and I need to do a soft reset... Thats irritating...

ROM I installed: 23504 (M2D2.0 version 1919.1432 Full) - Released on 04/11/2009

Greets,

from Belgium

Good evening. I just sold my Omnia. Kind of sad, kind of relieved. I was sick of my bad touch response. Actually, I sold my Omnia with this ROM installed! The buyer did not know anything about phones and I guess he thought this was the way it it supposed to be :)

However. There is no ringtones in this rom. My buyer is asking for ringtones :D Does anybody want to rar the default ringtones for me? Why I sold my Omnia? Going for HTC Touch HD2!

A huge thanks to you Sector. I installed 6.5 right away when you were working with it. I have used your rom for a great period of time now, I love the apps you have ported to Omnia and especially the M2D v.2 and the Omnia Lite apps. THANKS FOR EVERYTHING SECTOR!

Guest henrerossouw
There is no "Omnialite dialer" in my settings. Just htc Phone Pad , unknown calllog and Original Dialler for QBus ROMs.

What do I do now?

Where could I find the "original" QBUS Phonepad?

Hard reset.

Guest henrerossouw
Where can i add my city to the weather widget of Accuweather, at least it says it is Accuweather and i do see a lot of cities but my whole country (Netherlands) is not present in the list.

I searched for it but can not find any suggestions as to where i can manually cities to the list used in this rom. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

You obviously didn't search very long...

If you did, you would've found ample suggestions.

Hi Everyone

I used UL rome 23064 not so long ago and I beleive it had an option to reject incoming calls by sending a "busy" SMS, whether through the lockscreen or through the incoming call notificaiton when the phone is not locked. I am now using KC's ROM but would like to have this option as I am often unable to answer my phone but could take the time to send a preformated SMS...

I've spent the last few hours searching for an answer but to no conclusion. The only thing I know is I could use S2U2 - but I prefer the WM6.5 lockscreen.

Any suggestions?

Good evening. I just sold my Omnia. Kind of sad, kind of relieved. I was sick of my bad touch response. Actually, I sold my Omnia with this ROM installed! The buyer did not know anything about phones and I guess he thought this was the way it it supposed to be :)

However. There is no ringtones in this rom. My buyer is asking for ringtones :D Does anybody want to rar the default ringtones for me? Why I sold my Omnia? Going for HTC Touch HD2!

A huge thanks to you Sector. I installed 6.5 right away when you were working with it. I have used your rom for a great period of time now, I love the apps you have ported to Omnia and especially the M2D v.2 and the Omnia Lite apps. THANKS FOR EVERYTHING SECTOR!

http://www.mediafire.com/?12zdnt2nydy

Guest leap_ahead
any1 know wat software can block incoming call and only block selected contact?

search google for this call block cab

Edited by leap_ahead

Did any one find problem with battery in this ROM?? For me the battery drains in no time and charging is very slow and some time screen goes off and i hv to reset it again, not having good time with this rom :|

I'm using 23504 (Neo-titanium). Everything work quit smooth and fast.

However I've problems with camera. It's not working. Just freeze at Loading...

Any suggestion? Please

Guest ronaldb3

Hi sector,

It's been awhile since you have said anything about the latest Ultra-Lite version, Anything happening there? The UL version is my favorite to use.

Thanks,

Ron...