QBUS & Sector & Khuanchai Windows Mobile 6.5 Research Thread

Guest qbus

Guest hasnainhyder1
Sector !

I just Flashed your New ROM and loved it !!!

You turn sand into Gold !

You are a magician....

I have got just one question...

Is WM Black theme available as a .cab file?? not only me but many people LOVED that theme...and the new ROM doesn't have it.

I know the some of its buttons had problems..but still it was worth it... It had large menu buttons and was very finger friendly.

+1000000 PLEASE someone upload the WM Black theme .cab

Guest vishalm

Which version did you install?

I installed Version 0.3.1 and it worked.

settings as follows:

[Vibrate]

|-| Vibrate on Touch = 30

| | Vibrate on Release

[Advanced]

|-| Disabled during phone call

|-| Disabled when volume on silent

| | Disabled when stylus is out

| | Enabled only for on screen keyboard.

[Device]

ID = 10

|-| = Ticked , | | = Not ticked.

Try that...

Guest lichtkrieger

anyone knows a solution for the bug with fingerkeyboard?

i tried resco keyboard too, but the same thing. Always Samsung Keyboard instead.

if i change it nothing happens... (exept the samsung sips)

in the i910 rom section i read in bgils rom thread something about ... SIP Oberlay fixed...

maybe he knows a solution .. :)

thx

Guest nismohks
Which version did you install?

I installed Version 0.3.1 and it worked.

settings as follows:

[Vibrate]

|-| Vibrate on Touch = 30

| | Vibrate on Release

[Advanced]

|-| Disabled during phone call

|-| Disabled when volume on silent

| | Disabled when stylus is out

| | Enabled only for on screen keyboard.

[Device]

ID = 10

|-| = Ticked , | | = Not ticked.

Try that...

WOW it WORKS lol

i am using 0.3.2

so strange that there is NO LAG when vibrate is on, but LAG when its off? :)

ok, so thats 1 bug semi-out of the way :)

Guest Bojan Kseneman
Can u guys help me?

I can't double tap , I can't zoom opera :)

It's because of the stupid delay of screen. Just tap a bit slower and it will zoom normally. Although they said it was fixed, still works slow. 

Edited by Bojan Kseneman

Guest Bojan Kseneman

The thing I miss are the settings for my flash light (under Settings->Personal->Buttons). So is there a way to set the timeout to 2 mins, because I hate the 20 or 30 secs that is set now? Frankly said, favorite settings is the only way to turn the light on, since you can not set it to turn on with the volume button.

Edited by Bojan Kseneman

Guest m2millenium

Hi everybody..

I'm using the 23037 build version.. and I'm feeling enough good, especially after fixing the TouchResponse problem (it seems it's finally fixed with the utility).

The only thing I dont appreciate a lot, is that when I click the green button for calling someone, the background is completely dark, making difficult to read the last numbers used. The contrast between background and font color is very bad. I have to select every line to read it.

I tried to change theme, but that menu it's not changed.

Anyone know how I can fix it?

THX and CONGRATS sector...

sector : is the sms lag problem fixed on 23409?

yep, working well, however u have to install the response prgm over the cooked one in order to get the double touch working..

The thing I miss are the settings for my flash light (under Settings->Personal->Buttons). So is there a way to set the timeout to 2 mins, because I hate the 20 or 30 secs that is set now? Frankly said, favorite settings is the only way to turn the light on, since you can not set it to turn on with the volume button.

Instal torchbutton, go to registry: HKLM/software/torchbutton/flashlighttimeout/change DWORD Data (seconds)

:)

Guest Julian Latasa

I have tried insted of TouchResponse, FTouchSL version 2.1, and it work pretty good, for the typing speed... just disable al settings and it's great.

Why do u want to disable honeycomb? it's just great, if it's a little messy for u, try to order the things in folders.

Great ROM!! I found a couple of bugs, but probably M$ will fixed in the next rom.

QUOTE(sector @ Sep 6 2009, 08:13) post_snapback.gifThis is the current solution for keyb.

Pasted from SnoopyDog (not the singer :) )

Go to "Settings" - "Personal" - "Input" then select "FingerKeyb" as "Input method", next tap on "Options..." and then apply ... this permanently selects FingerKeyb until you reboot.

still doesn't work

Someone have solved this problem?

Edited by kuzen

Guest nismohks

honeycomb looks great, but in terms of functionality it's a bit lacking.

there's too much scrolling involved. i'd rather have more icons shown on the same screen so i can quickly get to what i want.

reorganising is slow too and i change roms randomly, so i dont want to reorganise them each time :)

so anyone found a fix?

Guest ronaldb3
Touchresponse start working only after you enter it's settings dialog and then "apply". Installing it only is not enough.

Good tip. What setting for TR did you use?

Thanks,

Ron...

Guest ronaldb3
I have tried insted of TouchResponse, FTouchSL version 2.1, and it work pretty good, for the typing speed... just disable al settings and it's great.

Why do u want to disable honeycomb? it's just great, if it's a little messy for u, try to order the things in folders.

Great ROM!! I found a couple of bugs, but probably M$ will fixed in the next rom.

I don't like Honeycomb either. For me I have many years with the old version and like it. I don't know why the other guy doesn't like Honeycomb, but it is his choice that does not negate on anyone else. It just disagrees with your "great" liking of Honeycomb.

You should be more open minded and allow "different strokes for different folks" without questioning or criticizing their choice if it's anywhere reasonable, which not liking Honeycomb, I think is.

Pointing out the alternative use of folders was maybe good help for him though.

IMHO

Ron....

Guest ferrari85
Good tip. What setting for TR did you use?

Thanks,

Ron...

Vibrate id should be set at 11 i think ... and is the most important parameter. Personally, i also disabled the "disable when device is locked" because there's a lagtime in the lockscreen showing up after i wake it up from sleep, which will sometimes mess things up a bit.

Guest Mothamoz

So you have to reinstall TouchResponse to make it work. I tried to reinstall touchresponse but it says Installation unsuccessful right away ( just unsucessful nothing else ) any help?

sms lag sucks i need to fix it :)