QBUS & Sector & Khuanchai Windows Mobile 6.5 Research Thread

Guest qbus

Guest Talishte

guys,

weather on home page went crazy, its showing weather from Omaha (I guess Nebraska) but I just wish I was there haha... I'm in south america :) :D

anyway to reset it or something?

T.

Guest the beaver
guys,

weather on home page went crazy, its showing weather from Omaha (I guess Nebraska) but I just wish I was there haha... I'm in south america :) :D

anyway to reset it or something?

T.

Use the Manila_Home_Weather_Updater__with_MortScript. Update the weather on the weather tab, reset and then the home page will be correct.

Manila_Home_Weather_Updater__with_MortScript_.cab

Edited by the beaver

Guest thengel

hi i flash my phone with the DXID1_23504_Hades_M2D firmware. but i have few problems. When i enable FTouchSL, soft reset... the scroll in the main menu don't work any more. i have to disable it to have the scroll option. How can i resolve it? Also in FTochSL i enabled Top-Right corner to close the app but nothing to do. thank you

Guest Jatokun

Hey! How is everybody? :) I'm new in flashing my phone, and I'd like to know if there is a great i900L rom around here :D

I'll hope that this is the right place to post my question :D

Thanks in advance :D

Guest antonkoskov
Help~Fellows......

I cannot quit after entering the setting - Sound &notification........

Simply click the Start button and go to file manager and put a melody on the call. After Come to settings and click OK.

Guest Talishte
Use the Manila_Home_Weather_Updater__with_MortScript. Update the weather on the weather tab, reset and then the home page will be correct.

thanks downloading !!

T.

Edit: working, what the hell had happen anyway? :)

Edited by Talishte

Guest Talishte
Hey! How is everybody? :) I'm new in flashing my phone, and I'd like to know if there is a great i900L rom around here :D

I'll hope that this is the right place to post my question :D

Thanks in advance :D

Look on first page, you will get more than you want in there, read the tutorials out there if unsure how to flash.

T.

i have installed 23504,

the performance with M2Dv2 is very low, for example i start opera, palringo and playing music with audio manager, and all programs crashing, closing himself...

when i disable M2Dv2 the performance is normal like my old rom with first Version of Manila2d and i can start above programs together.

Is the Omnia to bad for new 6.5 rom or M2Dv2?

My old rom was 6.5 too, Khuanchai_IF1_hybrid_23016_21928_UL_PP6

And what about Manila V2 One-Cab-Install? exist it or someone want to develope?

thanks for answer

Edited by Ghoses

Guest saffarych

Hi to all. I planned flash my phone with grandprix. I have questions-do i need flash customer.csc? Tnx for your answer.

P.S. Sorry for my english, usually i am speaking russian or ukrainian ))))

P.P.S. And how writting ip adress in wifi card like 192.168.1.100 (3 digit), а can only two digit (like 16.16.1.10)?

Edited by saffarych

Guest jmsmartins
i have installed 23504,

the performance with M2Dv2 is very low, for example i start opera, palringo and playing music with audio manager, and all programs crashing, closing himself...

when i disable M2Dv2 the performance is normal like my old rom with first Version of Manila2d and i can start above programs together.

Is the Omnia to bad for new 6.5 rom or M2Dv2?

My old rom was 6.5 too, Khuanchai_IF1_hybrid_23016_21928_UL_PP6

And what about Manila V2 One-Cab-Install? exist it or someone want to develope?

thanks for answer

you last rom had plenty of free ram, so you could plau many apps at the same time. unfortunately new m2d is heavyer and this new roms with m2dv2 cooked in lack of free ram. so you can't use many apps at the same time. 128Mb ram is not much buddy :)

hi can sum 1 who has the latest m2d version of this rom please upload the file "htchomesettings.xml" from windows directory. i used a program called m2d reflush and now m2d wont start. the developer included a hot fix file but that hasnt fixed the problem either so im hoping that getting this file from sum 1 using this rom will fix the problem and save me from having to hard reset. thnx

Guest protochip

Dear Friends,

I have just installed 23504 Classic and it is a really fast rom. Just one thing is annoying me that i cant install tcpmp-phenom3 version anymore with this new rom. During installation it gives permission error and stops install process. Before this rom i have been using Khuancai's 23081 and havent faced a problem like this. So is there anybody to advice me what to do or how to install tcpmp-phenom3 cab with 23504 so i can watch my movies with subtitles... Thanks in Advance !!!

Best regards...