QBUS & Sector & Khuanchai Windows Mobile 6.5 Research Thread

Guest qbus

Guest kurniawan

Yo Sector!!!!!

I have to leave u and the rest of u guys and gals.... I just sold my Omnia. Had a great time with your ROM's, and i hope that u had a couple of beer's from the few donations i made.

Ow and btw... i ordered the HTC HD2!!!! (looks a little bit like the Omnia, only bigger.... hihi)

Hope 2 see u @ XDA.... if u get one too...

kurniawan....77

Guest rcwawa1

I have a problem. When you get SMS phone does not always vibrate or no vibration and sound in the previous ROM (Ryrzy 6.5) this problem did not exist but in some previous ROM was also a problem. Any ideas how to solve? Sorry for my poor English

Did any one find problem with battery in this ROM?? For me the battery drains in no time and charging is very slow and some time screen goes off and i hv to reset it again, not having good time with this rom :|

i have the same problem of the battery and nobody know how can we resolv this matter

:)

Guest dandi_amaldan

Sector im using the 23504 hades normal.....could we change the message sending animation?u know the animation that shows when u send message??Please help me

btw your rom is great!!tks before

Regards,

D

Hello everyone :).

I would like to say that my cooking days are over fellas, for good. I have just got an HTC HD2 recently so i will move on like the rest.

It was really nice having you all around, i made really good friends here and met really cool guys :D.

Respect to all of you that helped and contributed in my projects. I will still be around but not as active as before :D.

Take care

G.

Guest new2city
Hello everyone :) .

I would like to say that my cooking days are over fellas, for good. I have just got an HTC HD2 recently so i will move on like the rest.

It was really nice having you all around, i made really good friends here and met really cool guys :D .

Respect to all of you that helped and contributed in my projects. I will still be around but not as active as before :D .

Take care

G.

thanks for giving so much to our(your ex) Omnia, Sector..

HD2 eh, just started looking at that myself.. maybe see you are XDA too later.. though.. same nick name for me...

regards,

Eugene

Guest ronaldb3

It was really nice having you all around, i made really good friends here and met really cool guys :D .

Respect to all of you that helped and contributed in my projects. I will still be around but not as active as before :D .

Take care

G.

Hi sector,

Really, really sorry to see you go. :D Your roms were the ones I looked forward to seeing out here and the only ones I used since way back. Sorry I only got to send you one beer (not more only because of my own downturn-another story). Best of luck to you in the future. :D

For one last hurra, where you close enough to fixing the last Ultralite to pop it out now?

Thanks again for all you gave us. :D :D :D

Ron...

Guest yoyo_77

Take care

G.

:D

Strongly that I have a new phone...HD2... :D

Guest bt_fans

Master Sector,

Your rom is great. I've downloaded the DXID1_23504_Hades_NeoTitanium.7z from rapidshare in my office. The download is complete but the rar file cannot be opened. The error message seems "no archieve.....". When I come back home, I can't download the DXID1_23504_Hades_NeoTitanium.7z from rapidshare. The free user quota is also full. Can someone upload the above rom to somewhere for download? Many thx!

Guest mrzippy

thank you very much. Very good version but would you like to cook one without pagepool please.

I haven't problem with the memory but from that pagepool, several times this is very slow.

I don't know if it would be due to that.

regards,

mrzippy

Hi all.

great rom you've got here. Does anyone know how to have internet calling enabled on the today screen and also have touchflo enabled? is there a way of having two today screens or what i sthe workaround?

Thanks Ace

Guest ronaldb3
Very good version but would you like to cook one without pagepool please.

regards,

mrzippy

MrZippy,

Please see post #10516 on previous page. Very sad. :)

Ron...

Edited by ronaldb3

Guest random_man

Yo Sector and others involved in your roms,

Just wanna say thanks for all the work you've put in improving our everyday experiences with our Omnias it's much appreciated.

That is all, enjoy your new phone :)

Guest copperfield

Sector, it was an honor for me to use your roms and as I know that you will be probably cooking roms for the HD2 I am almost persueded to buy me one! We'll see. Best of luck and keep up the marvelous example you are for all of us! Respect :)

Guest dandi_amaldan

Sector!!!

please for one last time dude, could u tell me how to change the sms sending animation???or could you possibly make the cab to restore the original sms sending animation???or anyone??? :)

Guest bigfoune

sector hello thank you for all your advice and all your work I see you've got a htc hd2 and I hope you find yourself on htc hd2 forum to continue the adventure

Guest Michelle My Belle

Thank you Sector for all your hard work, not just the ROM's but for other threads also e.g.

6.5 Goodies, Omnia light apps and online widgets, New M2D version 2, SRS WOW HD... etc, etc ...

:) :D :D

I hope the donation from myself, as well as many others here, kept the encouragement going :D

Good luck with pastures new - (perhaps not too new) and hope to see you there sometime in the future :D

Michelle My Belle

Guest blade87

Good luck with your new phone. It really is a good choice.

Thank you for all that you did for us. Really! A lot of Omnia users will miss you, but on the other hand, HD2 users will welcome you. :)