Bargainous bargains: 3G dongles - unlimited data for a fiver!

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest mdw_cubed
You can get an extra tenner off the ZTE dongle with the code 'DONGLEDEAL'! B)

P

Should the "DONGLEDEAL" code show the tenner off the price before you click Buy?

If both the ZTE and Huawei dongles are the same price does anyone have an opinon on which is better? (I thinking about getting one for my Sammy NC10 :()

Mark

It should do yeah!

I have the Hauwei and it's great, it has a microSD slot too. You can get it in white to match if you have a white NC10 too, hehehe!

P

Guest mdw_cubed

I have the Blue NC10 running Windows 7 with 2GB RAM B)

When I entered the promo code there was no effect on the price :(

Will try once more otherwise I'll go with the Hauwei dongle.

Cheers

Mark

• 3 months later...
Guest Straight_Bat

Are you guys still managing to use the £5 option to get online using the dongle. I've just got a Samsung NC10 with built in HSDPA and with this option, I can only manage to get search results from google but when I try to click on one of the results the websites don't open. 3's own website can be accessed no problem. Seems like Three have got wise to it and are only letting phones from accessing the net and not PCs. The HSDPA module on the PC is not at fault as T-mobile SIM works great.

What's the best monthly deal from three at the moment, there was £7.5 a month for 5GB not so long ago if my memory serves me right.

Guest Straight_Bat

Figured out what was going wrong. The SIM was originally from a PAYG phone so the device associated with it was a Nokia phone. In my3 changed the device to one of the dongles, and voala, success!