Samsung Big Volume Control CAB

Guest qbus

As promised I've created CAB with Big Volume Control UI from DXIA5 for ROMs that have it removed.

1. Install CAB.

2. Reset Omnia.

There are two versions:

- http://www.mediafire.com/?yghngk2ko3l - original behaviour - shows full screen volume control when tapping speaker icon on taskbar and on pressing volume hardware buttons

- http://www.mediafire.com/?jjd4tmvgnzm - modified behaviour - shows full screen volume control only on pressing volume hardware buttons

These CABs work fully only on i900.

On i910 after installing them you loose posibility to rotate screen to 180 degrees.

Samsung_Volume_Control_Buttons.cab

Samsung_Volume_Control_Full.cab

Edited by qbus

Guest taril
As promised I've created CAB with Big Volume Control UI from DXIA5 for ROMs that have it removed (like Taril's).

1. Install CAB.

2. Reset Omnia.

I haven't tested this CAB, installing it could cause your screen to stop responding until you do hard-reset.

Use it at your own risk!!

finally! I forward here a lot of ppl! Thank you! :(

Guest barbs666
As promised I've created CAB with Big Volume Control UI from DXIA5 for ROMs that have it removed (like Taril's).

1. Install CAB.

2. Reset Omnia.

I haven't tested this CAB, installing it could cause your screen to stop responding until you do hard-reset.

Thanks for making! but i wonder who will try this and risk hard resetting your phone?

Guest barbs666
I have installed this cab. It works. Thank you

installed and reboot. Now where do i find the control interface?????

Edited by barbs666

Guest Michael122w

1. Install CAB.

2. Reset Omnia.

I am using Taril's latest rom at the moment. I have installed, rebooted the machine and still no samsung volume control B)

Edit: Rebooted again and it worked perfectly!! Thanks Qbus - another great contribution :(

Edited by Michael122w

Guest barbs666
installed and reboot. Now where do i find the control interface?????

Had to uninstall, reinstall and then for some reason reboot twice, but it now works..... GREAT THX! :(

so much better than the samsung version!

DXIA5 rom

Guest nickmoutia
Had to uninstall, reinstall and then for some reason reboot twice, but it now works..... GREAT THX! :(

so much better than the samsung version!

DXIA5 rom

Will this work for all ROMS?

Just before i try an install.

I'm on M2D03 passoas rom

thanjks

nick

Guest MachinateTDK

THANK YOU!!! :( but the soft volume icon, if you press it still show the old volume key. if you press the right edge of it, the bell volume shows up..hmmm B) but the hardware volume works fine.

Edited by MachinateTDK

THANK YOU!!! :( but the soft volume icon, if you press it still show the old volume key. if you press the right edge of it, the bell volume shows up..hmmm B) but the hardware volume works fine.

yeah - common issue - they don't calculate the volume icon in titlebar correctly.

I've resolved this in my ROM but disabling big volume control when tapping volume icon - it only appears when you press volume up/down buttons. I'll probably do the same in the cab - this is the most sensible resolution in my opinion.

yeah - common issue - they don't calculate the volume icon in titlebar correctly.

I've resolved this in my ROM but disabling big volume control when tapping volume icon - it only appears when you press volume up/down buttons. I'll probably do the same in the cab - this is the most sensible resolution in my opinion.

Update in first post.

Now the volume control acts exactly the same as in my ROM - tapping volume icon on taskbar opens standard Windows volume controller and pressing hardware buttons opens Samsung Big Volume Controller.

Guest simonk12

1. Install CAB.

2. Reset Omnia.

The CAB is being tested by users - it is working.

thanks qbus!

Guest ktgohdt125

i got problem......

install first time and soft reset... nothing came out :( , try to uninstall but alwasy stuck there with

" Samsung Big Volume Control CAB by qbus was not completely remove. Do u want to remove it from the list of install program...?" and still show at the Remove Program application.

hope some can help... B) :P

thanks & regards

Guest ronaldb3

Great for those who only want the Big Button.

But I'll stick with the option to get either one just by going a different path.

So I hope Qbus keeps both in his future Roms.

IMHO

Ron...