Lock and turn screen off?

Guest alter ego

Guest alter ego

Guys, I wonder is there any application that allow us to lock and turn screen off, and let us turn it on by pressing front button (not power button)

Using standard lock feature, the screen will not turn off until certain amount off time.

Some application allow us to lock and turn screen of, but to turn it on we have to press power button on the top, and that's not too convenience to do.

Others allows us to turn screen off (like spShutXP), but it doesn't lock the phone, so when accidentally front buttons is pressed, the screen will turn on in unlock position.

Any idea?

many thx and regards

Guest agoesatoeb
Guys, I wonder is there any application that allow us to lock and turn screen off, and let us turn it on by pressing front button (not power button)

Using standard lock feature, the screen will not turn off until certain amount off time.

Some application allow us to lock and turn screen of, but to turn it on we have to press power button on the top, and that's not too convenience to do.

Others allows us to turn screen off (like spShutXP), but it doesn't lock the phone, so when accidentally front buttons is pressed, the screen will turn on in unlock position.

Any idea?

many thx and regards

you can try :

Homescreen ++

S2U2

Guest dwethiswar

see my post here

It's probably more lightweight then the other solutions. It's not the best solution in terms of coding, but it works great, I use it a dozen time a day, just hold menu button and device goes down.

Instead of QuickMenu, there are other apps that allow lock/suspend from cmd line or maybe MortScript has commands for it?

Guest alter ego
see my post here

It's probably more lightweight then the other solutions. It's not the best solution in terms of coding, but it works great, I use it a dozen time a day, just hold menu button and device goes down.

Instead of QuickMenu, there are other apps that allow lock/suspend from cmd line or maybe MortScript has commands for it?

From

hxxp://www.sto-helit.de/index.php?module=page&entry=ms_overview&action=view&menu=29

One of the feature of MrotScript 4.2 is "Send keystrokes, mouse clicks, and some window messages (OK, Cancel, Yes, and No buttons) to windows"

I wonder, is there any windows message of locking and turning off display? We might do that with mortscript only then...

Guest leethesparky

s2u2 lets you change the amount of time to lock and turn off the screen you can also pick the buttons to turn back on whether it be power ,side buttons or front buttons

hope that helps

Guest super raptor
s2u2 lets you change the amount of time to lock and turn off the screen you can also pick the buttons to turn back on whether it be power ,side buttons or front buttons

hope that helps

in S2U2, how can i pick which button to turn back from sleep???

on the button menu of the phone i selected all buttons

but once i run S2U2, the phone can only be waken up by the power button

Guest agoesatoeb
in S2U2, how can i pick which button to turn back from sleep???

on the button menu of the phone i selected all buttons

but once i run S2U2, the phone can only be waken up by the power button

in su2u2 option:

but only blank screen OFF

don't suspend power OFF

maybe it can help.