Toshiba TG01

Guest Macronot

Guest palah
Hi there,

Just wondering what people are thinking about this phone.

https://www.toshiba-europe.com/mobilerevolution/default.aspx

They don't seem to be taking full advantage of all the functionality available with this chip set.

I.e. No radio / No DVB-H

http://www.qctconnect.com/products/snapdragon.html

Well great weight for such a large screen, thin and fast processor so trade off on a feature or two is to be expected ... not sure about the toshiba overlay so will reserve decision until see in hand but looks interesting...some great choices turning up in 2009

• 1 month later...
Guest krypto909
Well great weight for such a large screen, thin and fast processor so trade off on a feature or two is to be expected ... not sure about the toshiba overlay so will reserve decision until see in hand but looks interesting...some great choices turning up in 2009

I was wondering can I use the Toshiba TG01 on T-Mobile's U.S 3G network?

• 1 month later...
Guest krjcook

A fast cpu, enormous 4.1inch screen, light weight and small size make this phone a contender among the rest. But i don't think i would like there UI. But's that's ok cuz windows mobile allows you to change it. Better come wit flash support damn it and the ability to play 720p videos or that fast processor would be a waste.

Edited by krjcook

Guest krjcook
I was wondering can I use the Toshiba TG01 on T-Mobile's U.S 3G network?

I wouldn't bet on it having T-mo 3g, but i'm not the CEO of Toshiba. It doesn't get released for a while and can be easily implemented. There are more and more unlocked phones coming out with the aws 1700/2100, because not only does T-mo use it but also Cricket.

example: Sony Ericsson Xperia X1 with T-mo 3g band.