Help! My i607 no longer works!

Guest zoycobot

Guest zoycobot

So I have a Blackjack 1 and recently it's started sucking at being a workable phone. It will lose reception randomly while still showing me having full bars and will never regain reception until I restart the phone. This happens quite a bit, maybe 3 or 4 times a day. Additionally, if I go into Wireless Manager and turn the phone off it will turn the phone's reception off, but when I try to turn the phone reception back on it won't let me (the done and menu buttons will flash but nothing happens). Even MORE additionally, when I try to make a call when the reception is mysteriously gone it will disable my ability to use the end call button. As in, the end call button will not work for anything besides holding it down and locking the phone (it won't exit to home screen at all).

It's been doing this for about a week now, and I tried a hard reset to try and restore it somehow but it's continued its dysfunction much to my chagrin

Does anyone know a workable solution to this? I really don't wanna have to get a new phone, so any ideas as to how this might be fixed would be wonderful. THANKS!

For what it's worth, here are my phone's specs:

Windows Mobile 6 Standard

CE OS 5.2.1437 (Build 17944.0.3.1)

Radio Version i607UCHA1

RIL Version 2.002