[ROM] Omnia WM 6.5.1 ROM base DXIF1 build 23081 with BT-audio fix (1 November 2009)

Guest Khuanchai

Guest monyozt
Does the build" Lite_23001 12 MB pagepool" include titanium 7/titanium weather? I HATE itttt , i find it too messy and way too crowded =/

no.. its not included ;)

Guest tingchung_chin
no.. its not included ;)

i believe the answer is "Yes, it's included" and i'm with Lite 23001 12pp now.

anyhow, you can go ahead with Ultralite ROM, its default today is standard titanium :D

Guest Guiry

Hi, I also had problems with wifi and I`ve fixed it going to: Settings / connetions / Browser Connection and selected ''Automatically detect settings'' and that's set.

Now my wifi woks fine...

Guest PengSP
Guest Khuanchai

Update: Omnia 3-in-1 ROM base DXID1 build 23001 6-12 MB pagepool with BT-audio fix (5 July 2009)

Friends,

As promised, I have finished the 3-in-1 ROM and ready for download.

Added to Lite ROM:

- Manila2D and related programs

- Some more tools

Screenshots for 3-in-1 ROM with 6 MB pagepool size:

post-201908-1246801396_thumb.jpg post-201908-1246801405_thumb.jpg

post-201908-1246801420_thumb.jpg post-201908-1246801429_thumb.jpg

Download here:

3-in-1 ROM 23001 6 MB pagepool

3-in-1 ROM 23001 8 MB pagepool

3-in-1 ROM 23001 12 MB pagepool

Enjoy! It's the time for me to have a short rest. ;)

Edited by Khuanchai

Guest Mike178
Update: Omnia 3-in-1 ROM base DXID1 build 23001 6-12 MB pagepool with BT-audio fix (5 July 2009)

Friends,

Added to Lite ROM:

- Some more tools

Download here:

Thank you too much KC, very appreciated, i am downloading now and i will flash it....... thank you again.... have a great rest and will be waiting for the official release))))

Guest HellboyMC

Friends,

Added to Lite ROM:

- Some more tools

Download here:

Can i just ask what does pagepool do? I downloaded 16 MB last time and i must say touch screen is A LOT more responsive as before, even without finger keyboard2 i can write messages without stylus, basically, i dont need it anymore, so i am really curious what does that pagepool do, cause it improved the speed, scrolling, touch pressure and responsibility of my omnia since the last time i flashed your ROM and there was no pagepool included. Also i'm wandering if this isn't a flaw, when i flashed your ROM, i had to go through like 6-7 alignment screens before it let me through, but i didn't have to press same hard every time for the pointer to move, basically it seems like i was aligning screen for 5 different settings.

Guest arunachalam

Dear Khuanchai latest build 23001,21815&21820 roms are excellent.here is one feedback.when I taped on battery icon on task bar it is not going to the battery window(power setting) in 23001 and 21820 build.what is page pool.pl, explain it.Thank you.

Guest markkohfm

From Sector, qbus-sector-khuanchai-windows-mobile-6-5-research-thread, <<http://www.modaco.com/content/i900-general-omnia-rom-discussion/285140/qbus-sector-khuanchai-windows-mobile-6-5-research-thread/>>:

Q: What is pagepool?

A: Page pool is an area of RAM which is set aside to hold the next block of code the processor is likely to need to execute. It prefetches this from ROM as it executes the program. If the next step of the program needs something that's not in the page pool, the processor goes to the ROM to get it. ROM access is slower than RAM access. So generally, as you increase the page pool size, the chances of the required code being in the page pool increases and speed increases. There is a limit beyond which you won't see any increase in performance.

Edited by markkohfm

Guest Chad Petree

Does rom UltraLite_23001 12 MB pagepool have improved kinetic scrolling, kuanchai? right now i'm using rom Omnia_UltraLite_23001_PP4 and found the scrollinf pretty lame =/

Guest nikosxri
Dear Khuanchai latest build 23001,21815&21820 roms are excellent.here is one feedback.when I taped on battery icon on task bar it is not going to the battery window(power setting) in 23001 and 21820 build.what is page pool.pl, explain it.Thank you.

+1

Guest kanikamus

Khuanchai

I found that when installing a manila activesync connection fails, uninstalling the activesync reconnect. Congratulations, 23001 PP12 is fast stable and everything working, i think that pp12 is better than 4 and 8 one. Have any idea how to fix the problem?

Health

Kani

Guest ejoya

has anyone having problems with input? im using finger keyboard and it seems the prediction is working.. when i press space, it will have an underline and when i keep on typing it will go back to the spot of where it was underlined.. really annoying

Guest acetylcholine
has anyone having problems with input? im using finger keyboard and it seems the prediction is working.. when i press space, it will have an underline and when i keep on typing it will go back to the spot of where it was underlined.. really annoying

Experiencing the exact same problem. For example, when I type the word 'hello', after pressing the button h, the cursor returns to before 'h' so the word ends up as 'elloh'.

Internet through ActiveSync is broken too.

Guest wishyou

MS. KC. I installed the 3 in 1 M2D in 12 MB pool already. It's very fast and smooth and slipper. I will test them. Thanx for good Rom. ;) :D

Guest baldoski

Can anyone be kind enough to upload mirrors for the 23001 Kuanchai 3-in-1 ROM with 6/12/18 MB page pool?

My server finally permits rapidshare but it's like i'm taking forever to D/L from it... it's been ten minutes and it only says 3% downloaded...

gee....

thanks people and cheers!!!

Guest M.MALKI

Great romthank you

can some one provide a mediafire link for the 3 in 1 rom please ?

Edited by M.MALKI

Guest ChongHian
Experiencing the exact same problem. For example, when I type the word 'hello', after pressing the button h, the cursor returns to before 'h' so the word ends up as 'elloh'.

Internet through ActiveSync is broken too.

Though i am not using that keyboard, but this issue was solved by

1. Uncheck "Suggest words when entering text

2. Check "Enable auto correct".

I am using touchpal as my SIP btw.

Regards,

Guest noshet
Great romthank you

can some one provide a mediafire link for the 3 in 1 rom please ?

+1 mirror please for 3-in-1 rom, 12pp.

Thanks in advance.

Guest zagzag99

I am having difficulties accessing Internet with these ROMs.

I've tried already three different.

I can't seem to be able to browse when connecting via ActiveSync or WiFi.

(I don't have GPRS available).

The auto-isp wizard ofcourse fails (because I don't have GPRS enabled SIM).

But ActiveSync or WiFi works in other ROMs I've used.

Only ROMs in this thread won't work.

I've disabled all GPRS connections. So that the device no longer trys GPRS and failes.

I've set the browser settings in Settings->Connections to be "Automatically Detect Network".

I've installed Opera Mobile and yet like IE it can't access any URL.

I don't know what else to try.

Please advise.

Guest elvis101
I am having difficulties accessing Internet with these ROMs. [...]

Solution #10 from the first post:

10. Cannot connect to internet: Go to Settings>Connections>Operator settings, Set a different operator than yours wait for 30 secs and then re-enable your default one.