[ROM] Omnia WM 6.5.1 ROM base DXIF1 build 23081 with BT-audio fix (1 November 2009)

Guest Khuanchai

Guest peepo555

Hi nikosxri

After I selected data value to 1 in settings for SUITE_close on tap I'm able to close some applications by Tapping on X, tap and hold on X leave application like radio running in the back ground

Is this the correct setting I have to change?

After i changed the value from 0 to 1, i have to tap X and hold to close the program. How can I only press x to close program??

Guest hong2009
I downloaded thisROM and found that it is for i908 whereas my Omnia is i900. Can anyone confirm whether I can move to this rom.

yep! it's for i900

Guest donlau
hi everyone, my alarm doesn't ring when my omnia is in standby mode. anyone can help me? im using KC's 23060

anyone can help me with this? thanks

Guest wynaut

Just flashed my i900 to to WM 6.5.1 ROM DXIF1 build 23060 UltraLite.   :D

All went well until after the "Job is Done" message pops up and I disconnect my phone. A couple of software including AIO security started installing after I've calibrated the screen, and it automatically rebooted after installing. However, it prompted me to calibrate my screen again and thereafter the installation of AIO secuirty restarted again.

I managed to get pass this screen after a few attempts and started installing my favourite programs. I then did a soft reset. Unfortunately, this seemed to result in a hard reset - erasing "my storage" and reprompting me to calibrate my screen. I also noticed that the Samsung logo and tone would come up twice during startup.

I checked the option to erase the internal 16GB storage when I flashed my rom. Not sure whether this has any link to my problem.

Would love to get this rom up and running, so do appreciate any advice on the above...  :)

Edited by wynaut

Guest Tormios
Just flashed my i900 to to WM 6.5.1 ROM DXIF1 build 23060 UltraLite. :D

All went well until after the "Job is Done" message pops up and I disconnect my phone. A couple of software including AIO security started installing after I've calibrated the screen, and it automatically rebooted after installing. However, it prompted me to calibrate my screen again and thereafter the installation of AIO secuirty restarted again.

I managed to get pass this screen after a few attempts and started installing my favourite programs. I then did a soft reset. Unfortunately, this seemed to result in a hard reset - erasing "my storage" and reprompting me to calibrate my screen. I also noticed that the Samsung logo and tone would come up twice during startup.

I checked the option to erase the internal 16GB storage when I flashed my rom. Not sure whether this has any link to my problem.

Would love to get this rom up and running, so do appreciate any advice on the above... :)

reflash it with that option off. It's make a problem for you.

Guest Edwin501
Hi Hong

I asked whether the ROM is for i908 or for i900 ?

The ROMs here are good for I900 and I908.

So go ahead and flash.

No need to worry, as long as you follow the steps for flashing.

Guest valivan680

Is there is the original Titanium interface in the 23060 UltraLite ROM? Because I'm fond of this GUI and I don't really want to be disappointed :)

Guest nikosxri

Mr. Khuanchai 23064 is out with many improvements and bug fixes and incorporating the new contact manager from other branch.

If you are kind and have some time cook it and we will test it since you have no omnia anymore.

I have alredy started to prepare my themes for 23064 since there are some minor diferences in the softkeybar.

Dont let me down.

See you in omniaII when it comes in Greece.

Edited by nikosxri

Guest mrvulcann
Mr. Khuanchai 23064 is out with many improvements and bug fixes and incorporating the new contact manager from other branch.

If you are kind and have some time cook it and we will test it since you have no omnia anymore.

I have alredy started to prepare my themes for 23064 since there are some minor diferences in the softkeybar.

Dont let me down.

Does this 23064 a latest update from MS?

Guest mrhendrik

Dont let me down.

Can u please give link where u find out 23064 is come?

Big Thanks before..

Guest Khuanchai

Dont let me down.

I have been very busy on trying to make i8000 ROM but found that it's much more difficult than i900. :)

However, I will try to make this new ROM for i900 during the weekend. Hope it's ready for testing very soon. Again, I have no Omnia now so I need some volunteers to do the test.

Guest dannych99
I have been very busy on trying to make i8000 ROM but found that it's much more difficult than i900. :D

However, I will try to make this new ROM for i900 during the weekend. Hope it's ready for testing very soon. Again, I have no Omnia now so I need some volunteers to do the test.

No problem!

Cannot wait.... :)

Guest mrvulcann
I have been very busy on trying to make i8000 ROM but found that it's much more difficult than i900. :)

Your very sweet! Master K! A whole hearted gifted one. Awaiting your latest ROM.

Guest fattmatt

I am in, got the weekend free and would be more than happy to test the '64 rom.

Any chance of AM/PM on the alarm settings, getting sick of being 12hrs off:)

By the way KC, 23060 is a very, very nice rom dude..almost perfect for myself.

Sad to see you go, actually a lot of good chefs are moving on:(

Enjoy mate, whatever you do.

Matt.