[ROM] Omnia WM 6.5.1 ROM base DXIF1 build 23081 with BT-audio fix (1 November 2009)

Guest Khuanchai

Guest itsbuckyb

hello! I noticed that whenever my phone goes into standy by while I'm on the phone I get a weird static noise on my bluetooth, and then the same noise when I wake it back up. Is there a way to stop this?

Guest leap_ahead
Please try to install this cab file. To solve problems can't open sms. :)

thanks ....but i have 23060 now ...anyone try this file and working please write it here !! thanks

Guest kanikamus

It's a pleasure to test you, your effort is very large, even without the device. I installed the rom 23064. Congratulations Khuanchai, everything working well, except the sms. I installed SPB Mobile Shell and Sense Revolution. After installation the Draran Pdamobiz SMSfixed.cab the sms working well.

Edited by kanikamus

Guest fengshuio

Hello to all:

I am new here. I got Samsung Omnia i900, which version is: PDA i900DFHJ6/DFHJ6; Phone i900XXHJ1.

I try to update from Samsung ,Rom is i900DZHG3, but was unsuccessful. show "Incorrect Software Version" . I did reset to Singarpo version still the same.

Would you tell me which rom you recommed to my device, and download link. Please

Many many thanks

fenghsuio

Guest Tormios
It's a pleasure to test you, your effort is very large, even without the device. I installed the rom 23064. Congratulations Khuanchai, everything working well, except the sms. I installed SPB Mobile Shell and Sense Revolution. After installation the Draran Pdamobiz SMSfixed.cab the sms working well.

Hi

What version of SPB do you use? I tried to install Sence Revolution on SPB 3.5 and it didn't work properly.

Guest loyalamin
Please try to install this cab file. To solve problems can't open sms. :)

Now I can read sms but when i wanna reply to sms again omnia freeze and don't work . pleaae helpppppppppppp

Guest Zpecter
Now I can read sms but when i wanna reply to sms again omnia freeze and don't work . pleaae helpppppppppppp

I have that problem too, I must to wait a few minutes and then, I can reply the sms.

Guest dannych99

Master KC

There is another little bug except SMS :) . There's a problem with the Samsung Dial Pad; it shows a scrollbar that shouldn't be there!

That's all bugs I found at the moment.

Guest leap_ahead
Master KC

There is another little bug except SMS :) . There's a problem with the Samsung Dial Pad; it shows a scrollbar that shouldn't be there!

That's all bugs I found at the moment.

favorite hacking -->vertical scroll withit and change it to 10 Pixel or No Scroll bar.

Guest waldquelle

I`ve got a problem. I have a freshly flashed Kunchai 23064, and installed S2P 0.73. When I start S2P nothing happens.

I recognized this since 23053 ROM. Has anyone other this problem?

Is there a solution?

br Robert

Guest carreab
hello! I noticed that whenever my phone goes into standy by while I'm on the phone I get a weird static noise on my bluetooth, and then the same noise when I wake it back up. Is there a way to stop this?

I have the same problem, any solution please?

thnks

Guest dannych99
favorite hacking -->vertical scroll withit and change it to 10 Pixel or No Scroll bar.

Thanks, leap, I'll try.

By the way, new M2D takes much more memory?