[ROM] Omnia WM 6.5.1 ROM base DXIF1 build 23081 with BT-audio fix (1 November 2009)

Guest Khuanchai

Guest leap_ahead
Sorry about this. I'll remove the link for 23069. That's why I said Da_G's ROM is always the best. Please wait for the coming 23071.

thanks again..

next week ??

Guest fattmatt

Oh well, im using K's 23064 and there is nothing wrong with it.... I can wait.

Mind you this new rom thing has become quite addictive, you would think at

36 years old I would have better things to do....

Take your time K, whenever you get to it you get to it :)

EDIT- you will be right leap, couple more sleeps mate :(

Matt.

Edited by fattmatt

Guest leap_ahead

Take your time K, whenever you get to it you get to it :)

EDIT- you will be right leap, couple more sleeps mate :(

Matt.

lol thats true ;)

Guest ThisIsOliver

Hi Matt,

Matt.

... well, I'm 45 now, it is _not_ getting any better ;-)

Oliver.

Guest mmaster12

Master Khuanchai please tell me:

bluetooth fix works properly only with i908 boot, which you use in your ROMs?

If not, then for what do you use i908 boot in you ROMs?

Guest leap_ahead
Master Khuanchai please tell me:

bluetooth fix works properly only with i908 boot, which you use in your ROMs?

If not, then for what do you use i908 boot in you ROMs?

is the magic of Khuanchai Rom

:)

Guest kennethchia
Sorry about this. I'll remove the link for 23069. That's why I said Da_G's ROM is always the best. Please wait for the coming 23071.

hi master khuanchai :) i like your rom . can u cooked 23071_M2D2.0 .thanks

Guest andrewtay85

yo guys!

does anyone having problems with opening the email and sms under Messaging? any way to rectify it?

edit: using 23064 lite rom

Edited by andrewtay85

yo guys!

does anyone having problems with opening the email and sms under Messaging? any way to rectify it?

edit: using 23064 lite rom

Check Sector Sms Fix !

hmm... Guys, Kuanchai does not have his Omnia no more, And I didn't see him participating in this thread for some time now. Hope I'm wrong in this, but I suspect there's no new Rom coming from his kitchen :-(

And it's real sad, but then again- his 23064 Rom (+sms fix) is perfection. I've been using it since the moment he uploaded it, and it didn't crash on me once (!).

The touch response is unbelievably smooth, everything feels like a real finished product, not like a beta. Hell, it works much better (and has fewer bugs) then any official Rom ever released for the Omnia. Even the little things (Word completion works with Fingerkeyboard, Themes can be replaced without messing up stuff, etc) add up for a user experience way beyond what I thought possible with my phone.

Also worth mentioning is the fact that as far as I can tell, it's the first and only 6.5 rom in which I did never encounter the application auto-close problem. The way I use my omnia I could never reliably stream orb music to pocket player+ use Waze to avoid traffic jams+ call and recieve calls with Phoneex all at the same time without something unexpectedly closing in the middle. Oh, and all that with M2D installed. It's magic, guys. no idea how Master K does that.

So for the very first time since I got my Omnia, and after flashing over 20 different versions of cooked and original Roms, I think Khuanchai's 23064 is the cat's mew . That's the real deal, people. Do you really need 23067? this current version we have is pure perfection IMHO.

Do you really think that 23064 is better than 23060? Because I use 23060 and everything works fine for me.

Do you really think that 23064 is better than 23060? Because I use 23060 and everything works fine for me.

23060 is the best rom i'v ever tried , i wish it was with M2D and the new contact manager + then the samsung lite appz then it become a perfect rom ever :)

Mister Khuanchai can you include XDA_UC (Automatically install all your apps/reg tweaks etc) in your next ROM?

This will help me a lot!

Keep up the good work!

Guest nikosxri
hi master khuanchai :) i like your rom . can u cooked 23071_M2D2.0 .thanks

I agree with Khuanchai thinking.

He makes a fast ultra light and then anyone can make it as heavy as he wants by manually installing what he wants.

If you install many programs the phone gets heavyer and lags and is slow in opening applications.

Guest mrvulcann

I am personnally addicted to Kuanchai ROM, for now it would take us to have a new cook from him due that he doesn't have a phone to test.

We wish and We hope he could make a new ROM.

23060/23064 very bad in reply SMS.

Guest kennethchia
I agree with Khuanchai thinking.

He makes a fast ultra light and then anyone can make it as heavy as he wants by manually installing what he wants.

If you install many programs the phone gets heavyer and lags and is slow in opening applications.

hi brother :) i using khuanchai 23016/21928 M2DUL also fast,i like m2d :( sorry for my english

I am personnally addicted to Kuanchai ROM, for now it would take us to have a new cook from him due that he doesn't have a phone to test.

We wish and We hope he could make a new ROM.

23060/23064 very bad in reply SMS.

Same here, was with KC old Rom for long time & tempted to update to 23064. Now SMS reply is screwed up, installed 2 SMS fixed cabs, 1 found on this thread & another from sector. Both of them do not fix for me. Now downloading Sector Hades rom to try :)

EDIT: fixed here-http://www.modaco.com/content/i900-general-omnia-rom-discussion/294404/sms-reply-bug-fix-6-5-1/

Edited by PengSP