[ROM] Omnia WM 6.5.1 ROM base DXIF1 build 23081 with BT-audio fix (1 November 2009)

Guest Khuanchai

shame about the 21928/23016 rom (the close button dosnt work) after using my phone for a while i end up having so many apps still running ..

apart from this ... very fast i like it..

just hope that i can get a proper x (close button)

Guest jmsmartins
shame about the 21928/23016 rom (the close button dosnt work) after using my phone for a while i end up having so many apps still running ..

apart from this ... very fast i like it..

just hope that i can get a proper x (close button)

use showcase to close your apps. i had that rom with showcase assigned to menu hardware button and it was great

I want that my omnia is stabile, fast and have a good battery life. My all time fave ROM is from master Khuanchai 23064 and I want to change my phone part to XBIC1. My question is, is this a good combination to have a stabil fast and good battery life omnia? And, is grand prix the only way to update the phone part because it is a .bin file?

I want that my omnia is stabile, fast and have a good battery life. My all time fave ROM is from master Khuanchai 23064 and I want to change my phone part to XBIC1. My question is, is this a good combination to have a stabil fast and good battery life omnia? And, is grand prix the only way to update the phone part because it is a .bin file?

search and you will find XBIC1 as an exe

Hi, anyone face problem on their call logs? I am using 23081, I flashed my phone on 7th of november, so i backed up my call logs and smses on that day. Now my call logs is stucked on 7th november till now, and it isnt updating. SMS part, Inbox is updating, But in Sent Items its not updating too. When i open the call logs, it shows call logs of 7th november n before it. Any fixes for this?

Guest Maxwell Newton

ive got an old problem back :) never been able to fix it but maybe with some new people here and new ideas i might be able to!

Basically the problem is that when im in threaded sms view if i tap on the screen it takes the omnia a good 1-2 seconds to respond. This makes it particularly slow to scroll down and very difficult to go pack through the pages finding old messages!

Please if someone knows a fix let me know, this is doing my head in!

Thanks,

Max

edit: on KC's latest ROM 23081

Edited by Maxwell Newton

Guest leap_ahead

http://www.modaco.com/content/i900-general...-latest-or-not/

Thanks for the great Rom... :)

i'm using 23060 now, and its stable and fast...

planning to upgrade to newer one, but i think i want to explore this rom first...

cheers....

Guest leap_ahead
Thanks for the great Rom... :D

i'm using 23060 now, and its stable and fast...

planning to upgrade to newer one, but i think i want to explore this rom first...

cheers....

cool :)

cool :)

Hi,

Does anyone knows how can I get fixed the battery icon in the task manager, build 23071.

Clicking on the battery icon doesn't launch the battery

The link is broken

Is this working on build 23081 lite?

Thanks

Hi,

Does anyone knows how can I get fixed the battery icon in the task manager, build 23071.

Clicking on the battery icon doesn't launch the battery

The link is broken

Is this working on build 23081 lite?

Thanks

I have flashed my Omnia with build 23081ULite last night and the task manager battery link is also broken, clicking on the battery icon it doesn't launch the battery

I have tried also different ROMs last night but I only like khuanchai ROMs as they are clean and have very good touch screen sensitivity

Another thing I really like is the internet auto configuration which was putting me off before from flashing my phone every week because I had to do this manually

It would be very much appreciated if somebody could get a fix for the battery link broken

This is the only drawback of the ROM

Thanks a lot khuanchai

Cheers

Guest pml_318
you can with ie

Yes streaming video is working by using IE (with wmp), but not for opera...how can i get opera to work as well? i've tried few different version but still no luck :)