[ROM] Omnia WM 6.5.1 ROM base DXIF1 build 23081 with BT-audio fix (1 November 2009)

Guest Khuanchai

I use the hybrid biuld 23016/21928, the one you said is stable.

It's very good. I like the stat button on top and you got it.

And the favorites hacking is very useful.

But there are some thing bad here. In the setting menu, the option to encpyt files on storage card. I can't turn is off.

I have uncheck the box, hit ok. then i'm chose encryption again and it is turn back on, the check still there.

But the bizzare thing here is I have use my SD card on another device, it read well all data.

I want to turn the encyption off, mean uncheck that box.

Please help me. Thank very much

Guest ivanxxx

I've a "BETA expires:12/01/2009" watermark text on the right down corner of the screen. Pretty soon.. What is that mean?

--------------------------------------

Sorry, a little search helped;

Watermark removed:

Delete reg keys: [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Shell\Device Beta]

"Today"=""

"Expiry"=""

Edited by ivanxxx

Guest lubo777

thank you :D

I've a "BETA expires:12/01/2009" watermark text on the right down corner of the screen. Pretty soon.. What is that mean?

--------------------------------------

Sorry, a little search helped;

Watermark removed:

Delete reg keys: [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Shell\Device Beta]

"Today"=""

"Expiry"=""

Guest Khuanchai

Friends,

If you still want to use BT-fixed ROM, I'd like to recommend to try ROMs cooked by my friend here:

http://www.modaco.com/content/i900-general...eewatara-s-rom/

Since we use same kitchen, so I gave all BT-fixed files to him and I am glad to know that he is now using them in his new ROMs. I can say that dheerawatra is one of great ROM chefs.

Khuanchai

Guest ThisIsOliver

Hi Khaunchai,

more than two thumbs up for the heads up. Thank you, Sir :D

Kind reg's,

Oliver.

Friends,

If you still want to use BT-fixed ROM, I'd like to recommend to try ROMs cooked by my friend here:

http://www.modaco.com/content/i900-general...eewatara-s-rom/

Since we use same kitchen, so I gave all BT-fixed files to him and I am glad to know that he is now using them in his new ROMs. I can say that dheerawatra is one of great ROM chefs.

Khuanchai

Guest orion318

i'm not able to use my wireless with 23060...can anyone help if it's a bug or i'm doing something wrong...

I'm going abroad tomorrow and it would be great if i could use wireless connections along the way...

I just can't seem to get it to connect :D

Guest leap_ahead
i'm not able to use my wireless with 23060...can anyone help if it's a bug or i'm doing something wrong...

I'm going abroad tomorrow and it would be great if i could use wireless connections along the way...

I just can't seem to get it to connect :D

connect to internet or wirelles?

Guest onlyblue

Hi Khuanchai

I find your roms the fasters but I have a problem with my OMNIA.

When I connect my device as a usb disk my system reports "The driver detected a controller error on \Device\Harddisk1\D" I have used a couple of your roms and the problem is the same.

Not to mention that I have format my storage, I have used another PC.

The problem can be fixed by installing the DXIA5 originan Rom (WM 6.1).

Do you know how can I fix my problem?

Guest miroalex

I used your 23016 rom and in this rom i can read armenian fonts i do mean that i can see the fonts in sites in google maps but in newer version 23053 it shows in rectangles(fonts) is there any way to add armenian fonts to windows mobile device like we do in ordinary windows?

Guest polymon

Hi eeverybody

I installed 23081 but my screen calibartion not working.calibaration is not successfull once complete all four corners it will wait for little and come back the callibaration screen(align screen) My closing icon X also not working some times.Pls help me somebody to fix this will be highly appreciated.

Poly

Guest leap_ahead
Hi eeverybody

I installed 23081 but my screen calibartion not working.calibaration is not successfull once complete all four corners it will wait for little and come back the callibaration screen(align screen) My closing icon X also not working some times.Pls help me somebody to fix this will be highly appreciated.

Poly

hard reset