[ROM] Omnia WM 6.5.1 ROM base DXIF1 build 23081 with BT-audio fix (1 November 2009)

Guest Khuanchai

Guest ronaldb3
Please dont ask to include more freeware when you can find it and install it yourself, coz since we asked to remove the annoying UC (User Customization), the chef will hardcoded these freeware into the ROM, which in the end we cant remove them. Infact we also do not want the ROM to be a bloatware with hardcoded freewares that either buggy or not as good as other app that you can find other place.

Case-in-point

1. White battery - overlapped with HTC Task Manager, now the battery button cannot be used

2. Rotation service - thank God its gone

3. UC - thank god its gone

4. Cyberon Voice Dialler - not as good as Microsoft Voice Command

5. In Call Recording - not as good as Vito One Touch Notes

6. PHM Registry - not as good as SKtool

7. Fring (in Taril's ROM) - not as good as Nimbuzz

8. Google Maps - not as good as Google navigator

9. TouchPlayer - not as good as Coreplayer or WMP

10.Samsung keyboard - not as good as Fingerkeyboard2.1

11. S2U2 - not everyone wants Iphone-like slider as lockscreen, WM6.5 lockscreen is unique to WM

12. G-Alarm - not everyone wants a redundant alarm app when the build in alarm is sufficient

13. PhoneEX or inesoft phone v4.55 or WM standard dialler - all not support Video Call so Samsung dialler still the best

And so many more, PShutXp, Iphone WMP Skin, Pim contact backup etc where you can install yourself if you wish to have.

I agree with most of your above. Except #6, I actually like PHM as I have used it on PDAs for many years. But that just proves your point more. :excl:

And for #4, VC is not free, but I already own VC, so I want to use it. Again, to your point of view.

Ron...

Edited by ronaldb3

Guest corwest

Having some issues with M2d on both 3 in 1 roms, on occasion when i open a program and then close it, the screen doesn't return to touchflow, it is black with the "tap here to launch touchflo" on the top. Any suggestions? Im using batti, S2u2, and AE button as well

Guest mnegutu

This ROM is pretty stable. Have been using it for 3 days and it hasn't crashed except when i was tweaking around with manila so i guess it's a manila problem. The battery icon is unusable, it overlaps with the X button or the task manager. The buttons are shown pretty strange in the mapper (settings-personal-buttons) and in AEButton Plus but it works. All my apps work and i succesfully restored my wm 6.1 backup so i got all my settings, start menu layout (now present in the "honeycomb" (all my folders and stuff).

Thanks for a great 6.5 ROM :excl: :excl:

Guest tommy1971
since google map is already built in 3 in 1 package, that's why i just want to provide the information for there is a newer google map mobile 3.0.1.4 which actually fix some bugs.

in call recording, i thought it is a built in windows features and just see if it is good to enable it through some registry editing. i am open to everyone to include or not include any s/w. but as we all know, new release comes very fast, and it can save us a lot of time if some basic feature is already there.

Finally, sorry mate, is there anyone can tell me how to disable Zoomer in messaging?

have a nice day.

cheers.

Hi anyone know how to disable Zoomer in messaging? It's so so annoying

Guest fritzprezz

[Release] Showaco's Titanium Weather - QVGA Version v3.b for WM6.5 2119x and UP

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=487090

i successfully installed it on my phone using this build..

just install the attached file "Showaco-Titanium-Weather-QVGA-by-Mnemonique-v3.b-Default-Icon.cab"

(make sure installed on device)

and extract and copy&paste files "fritzprezz%20240x400.zip" to your windows dir using resco or equivalent..

reboot.. then setup... thanks to drkfngthdragnlrd helps me out edit cprs for omnia..

fritzprezz_20240x400.zip

Showaco_Titanium_Weather_QVGA_by_Mnemonique_v3.b_Default_Icon.cab

post-509534-1239768792_thumb.jpg

post-509534-1239768801_thumb.jpg

Edited by fritzprezz

Guest tingchung_chin

just install the attached file "Showaco-Titanium-Weather-QVGA-by-Mnemonique-v3.b-Default-Icon.cab"

and extract and copy&paste files "fritzprezz%20240x400.zip" to your windows dir using resco or equivalent..

reboot.. then setup... thanks to drkfngthdragnlrd helps me out edit cprs for omnia..

yo, man... i love this weather panel, just got mine upgraded to this version 5mins ago, works great, now everything is consolidated into the weather column in titanium, not like previous version, when update, need to go separete column in titanium to update it :excl: :excl: :excl:

Guest ShiroMatt

Hey, i have a problem.... I want louder sound and i expected that service code would work, but when i click apply nothing happens... Any solutions?

Guest Lancez
Hey, i have a problem.... I want louder sound and i expected that service code would work, but when i click apply nothing happens... Any solutions?

chokia has a giude for this, search in this thread.......

Guest jack3643

Sorry to bother people... :excl:

I have flashed the latest 4 in 1 Omnia 21500 6.5 rom to my phone but I was curious...

My menus don't look like those I've seen screenshots of and was wondering if that was something that has to be turned on, or whether it should be enabled automatically.

Any help would be wonderful.

Also, can the standard samsung keypad, keyboard, and transcriber program be used with your rom. I could probably find the cabs somewhere, but thought I'd ask first in case I break something. :excl:

BTW: Thanks Khuanchai for all your hard work. The rom looks great so far. :excl:

Guest rspatel
Tu es bien d'accord, il y a un probleme sur le site sfr, mais je ne sais pas si ca vient de la ROM.

post-447191-1239123960_thumb.jpg

hi

i find the solution about to display this page http://wap.sdp.sfr.fr

it's not a problem with this Rom but the version of OPERA used in this Rom

i installed an other version of OPERA and the page SFR operator can be display normaly ans i can read viodeo streaming on WMP.

Opera_9.5_b15233_Device_Memory_provided_by_LuFeIg.cab

Guest fritzprezz
yo, man... i love this weather panel, just got mine upgraded to this version 5mins ago, works great, now everything is consolidated into the weather column in titanium, not like previous version, when update, need to go separete column in titanium to update it :excl: :excl: :excl:

yeah...ty to drkfngthhdrgnlrd......

Guest phewie

hi, when i installed the chinese font (ricky 6.0) it seems that i cannnot open any sms messages until i uninstall it ...

any idea how else can i get chinese in win 6.5?

Guest inspigr

Hi all,

I try to add a Titanium theme (from these that already use at 6.5 version shokka and sector) but after installation nothing happen (i do not get the images at titanium and different colors). I make the installation at main memory.

Thanks in advance!

Guest kenncn
Wallpaper Tips.

1. Dont choose 240x400 wallpaper, this doesnt work in landscape. Choose any PC wallpaper you like and resize to VGA 640x480 then put it into omnia (easiest way)

2. M2D really crap. It only support homescreen with the one you chosed, but the rest of the tab requires 240x400 in PNG format. (Why nobody bothers to fix this?)

So the easiest method (Lancez's way)

1. Activate Shake and Save, in PNG format and start.

2. Press and Hold the camera button to activate media album

3. Find the homescreen background, and zoom up until it fits the screen in potrait mode.

4. Shake your phone and you have that picture in Shake and Save folder.

5. Start>Tools>M2DC>background> find the picture, apply and you're done

but if you lazy to do all that then here you go:-

post-423790-1239630679_thumb.jpg

To be used in M2D homescreen and others (titanium, touchWiz, todayStd) works in both landscape & potrait

post-423790-1239630719_thumb.png

To be used in other M2D tabs

Thanks, chokia. Will try as guided.

Guest loeek
post-447191-1239123960_thumb.jpg

hi

i find the solution about to display this page http://wap.sdp.sfr.fr

it's not a problem with this Rom but the version of OPERA used in this Rom

i installed an other version of OPERA and the page SFR operator can be display normaly ans i can read viodeo streaming on WMP.

Hi Merci,

I have already install an older version of Opera in this ROM but the vibration does not work for incomming call and sms.

I have another big problem for the battery life, my Omnia is often hot and this power life during about one day only.

Sorry for my English lol

Guest ntbook

Works Excelent! Altough it seems now I cannot make clinks show, did you manage to solve that?

Guest Lancez

hey, guys...... i've figured out how to make Numbattery show on the taskbar correctly.......

it is very simple, but easy to read and its white and black only :excl: to see if we get cook it into ROMs from both of fantastic cookers, setor and khaunchai.......... :excl: let them know if u guys like it or not.......... :excl:

Edit: forgot to upload the files............here it is, follow in order of #

post-422854-1239853778_thumb.jpg

post-422854-1239853786_thumb.jpg

NumBattery.rar

Edited by Lancez

Guest blyx1221

i love the 4in1 21500 build but the only problem is it eats battery more than 20% than my previous m2d rom of qbus, than anyone tell why? i dont have any new application installed yet.

Guest Khuanchai

Hi everyone,

Just back from a "Thai New Year" long holiday.

Thanks to all for testing, report, comments, questions, and answers. This is really great community!

Just saw sector's PM on a new ROM build 21210. Will work with him to see any new features. :excl:

Edited by Khuanchai

Guest Michael Pang
i love the 4in1 21500 build but the only problem is it eats battery more than 20% than my previous m2d rom of qbus, than anyone tell why? i dont have any new application installed yet.

yeah battery life not that good. at the moment, i have disabled hspda (3.5G) and running 3G

Guest Michael Pang
Hi everyone,

Just back from a "Thai New Year" long holiday.

Thanks to all for testing, report, comments, questions, and answers. This is really great community!

Just saw sector's PM on a new ROM build 21210. Will work with him to see any new features. :excl:

build 21210? seems older than 21500 right?