[ROM] Omnia WM 6.5.1 ROM base DXIF1 build 23081 with BT-audio fix (1 November 2009)

Guest Khuanchai

Guest Khuanchai
saw a new ROM in kingmobile, its 21510. dont know if its useable or not. if u want, i can download that

I heard that is a fake ROM.

Guest jack3643
Hi.... after i flash to Omnia 3-in-1 21500 rom. it will hard reset when restart my omnia. it is normal?

Yep... Seems to be. Most roms hard reset themselves on first startup after flashing. This one doesn't. So after flashing, and device boot for the first time: soft reset the device, and it will work as normal rom. Bit of a waste of time to install anything before first reboot though. :excl:

Yep... Seems to be. Most roms hard reset themselves on first startup after flashing. This one doesn't. So after flashing, and device boot for the first time: soft reset the device, and it will work as normal rom. Bit of a waste of time to install anything before first reboot though. :excl:

It is not only first startup it hard reset. Everytime restart it will hard reset.

Guest jack3643
It is not only first startup it hard reset. Everytime restart it will hard reset.

That sounds a bit rough...:excl:

This might be one for Khuanchai. He may have come across this one before.

The only thing I can suggest is to pull the battery, wait a couple of minutes, and replace and start. Might help, and certainly won't hurt. :excl:

Guest sector

im repeating again :excl:.

21500 is a debugged version from 21202, not an official one.

21210 is the official version from MS. we move on from 21210. it is newer than 21500.

21510 is fake.

Edited by sector

Guest tingchung_chin

just have a quick look in kingmobile, they said the lock issue was closed, some said still persist, not sure how real was that.

Guest gianton
just have a quick look in kingmobile, they said the lock issue was closed, some said still persist, not sure how real was that.

Do you mean MS fixed the Caller ID bug? If yes then this new ROM is nearly perfect! :excl:

Guest Khuanchai
im repeating again :excl:.

21500 is a debugged version from 21202, not an official one.

21210 is the official version from MS. we move on from 21210. it is newer than 21500.

21510 is fake.

What I have read was the same as sector. I'm now testing the new build 21210 and my first impression is quite good. :excl:

Guest ales100i
What I have read was the same as sector. I'm now testing the new build 21210 and my first impression is quite good. :excl:

From your testing can you verify the Caller ID is fixed?

Guest ronaldb3
I heard that is a fake ROM.

For those who missed it in the other thread-

sector said 21500 was a "fake" :excl: , but was done very well :excl: by unknown someone.

So maybe 21510 is better 21210 and can be used.

Ron...

Guest tingchung_chin

let me try, let me try :excl: :excl: :excl:

Guest Crushader
[Release] Showaco's Titanium Weather - QVGA Version v3.b for WM6.5 2119x and UP

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=487090

i successfully installed it on my phone using this build..

just install the attached file "Showaco-Titanium-Weather-QVGA-by-Mnemonique-v3.b-Default-Icon.cab"

(make sure installed on device)

and extract and copy&paste files "fritzprezz%20240x400.zip" to your windows dir using resco or equivalent..

reboot.. then setup... thanks to drkfngthdragnlrd helps me out edit cprs for omnia..

I've been trying to install the previous version of this, but never can make it to work. Now this version is working perfectly, but the thing is my battery dropped by 40% just in one day with just some light phone use... this thing is killing my battery bad... so disappointed... i guess having mortscript running behind causing all the battery draining....

Guest tingchung_chin
Good news! Looks like this caller ID bug is fixed. :excl:

come on Khuanchai, can't wait for this ROM ;) :P B) :excl: :excl: :excl:

when our phone is LOCKED, do you guys experienced that our phone actually rang after 5seconds? any1 have this issue?

Hi All

im also having issues with intermittant sound when phone is locked ie : no email txt or ringtone i have to use vibrate :excl:

looking forward to new rom with caller id fixed

Khuanchai i feel another donation coming on :excl:

Regards

Nic