[ROM] Omnia WM 6.5.1 ROM base DXIF1 build 23081 with BT-audio fix (1 November 2009)

Guest Khuanchai

Guest alpboy

hmm how can i change the grey colour on Wimo 6.5 menu's? because when i change the theme for some other it doesn't change the colour or even the light colours, is it a bug? or something common? thanks.

(3 in 1 rom 21215 rom)

Edited by alpboy

Guest chokia
In the 4 in 1 rom the bt problem with voice comand still exists.When i press the buton on the bt device it opens the dial window.

Yeah anyone using Microsoft Voice Command cant take advantage of BTFix at all because it will trigger the dialpad when you press the bt headset call button. I hope Khuanchai remove Cyberon Voice Command in next ROM update due to this conflict. (this started since 21210 and doesnt happen in 21500 and previous ROM even with Cyveron Voice Command included)

feedback ...

start menu background isn't black :D it's gray :lol: (i mean the honey menu)

Yeah and startmenu will be permanently gray , it doesnt display wallpaper i chosed for today/titanium page. I already changed both startmenu cpr files by deleting <Image ID="Background Screen" Left="0" Top="0" Source=".\StartMenu_Background_Screen_400x240.png"/>, but still the gray background keep appearing.

(this doesnt happen in 21210 and previous ROM when Khuanchai didnt include the honeycomb)

Other feedback

HTC task manager overlapping the battery meter.

Guest chokia

I've tried Shokka's 21215 Titanium BTFix, still bt headset call button triggering the dialpad, he must be taken the ROM from Khuanchai and customized it.

Guest gianton
I've tried Shokka's 21215 Titanium BTFix, still bt headset call button triggering the dialpad, he must be taken the ROM from Khuanchai and customized it.

I thought Shokka's ROMs don't have the BT Fix. Will give them a try.

Edited by gianton

Guest fane

Well i can say that im pretty happy with the 4in1 rom.I dont know why but even this rom is faster than Sectors one and i dont know why.The titanium scroll is faster even when im listening music with wmp wich is a memory hogg.Wm7 theme is working good also with the titanium weather.I just hope u can fix the voice comand problem but take your time no big rush.Thanks

Guest ob3l1x

I've fixed the problem with gray honey menu :D

you need to copy and rewrite original files (in C:/Windows) with files in Honey.zip in first post ;-) After that you will have clasic black menu :lol:

Guest chokia
I've fixed the problem with gray honey menu :D

you need to copy and rewrite original files (in C:/Windows) with files in Honey.zip in first post ;-) After that you will have clasic black menu :lol:

Yeah but i want my todays wallpaper displaying the same wallpaper as the honeycomb startmenu background automatically and not the classic black background permanently.

as i dont want to change the code in StartMenu_Global_240x400.cpr and StartMenu_Global_400x240.cpr files everytime i change my wallpaper just because i want them to be the same.

It worked last time.

Edited by chokia

Guest markkohfm

I agree with you that Khuanchai's rom is faster than Sector's, been trying to find out the reason but nothing to date. I think that difference in speed also results in the option of 'disable native scrolling' when ftouchsl is installed on Khuanchai's rom and not appearing when on Sector's. Khuanchai, do you know the reason why?

Well i can say that im pretty happy with the 4in1 rom.I dont know why but even this rom is faster than Sectors one and i dont know why.The titanium scroll is faster even when im listening music with wmp wich is a memory hogg.Wm7 theme is working good also with the titanium weather.I just hope u can fix the voice comand problem but take your time no big rush.Thanks

Guest chokia
I thought Shokka's ROMs don't have the BT Fix. Will give them a try.

Oh i was mistaken, sorry about that i misread the front statement that he has BT fixed but actually not.

But what i found was, after you installed Microsoft Voice Command on Khuanchai' rom, the symptom is similar with Shokka's that without bt fixed, perhaps similar too with any ROM without BT Fixed, which is when u pressed the call button of the bt headset, it brings up the dialpad.

So i can conclude, if you installed microsoft voice command on Khuanchai's 21210 and 21215 roms, the BT fix will be ruined as if that no bt fixed at all in the phone.

And of coz only cyberon voice command works and not microsoft voice command.

Maybe i'll reflash my phone with 21500 4-in-1 (and live with caller id bug)

Edited by chokia

Guest Khuanchai
question:

in 4in1 from 19 april, motion sensor not work automaticaly in games. for example: on resco bubles it is't work. it start working when in setings-system-motion sensor i press automaticb but the screen start rotate too. in 6.1 it was work. what can i do make it work without rotate screen?

hmm how can i change the grey colour on Wimo 6.5 menu's? because when i change the theme for some other it doesn't change the colour or even the light colours, is it a bug? or something common? thanks.

(3 in 1 rom 21215 rom)

sorry don't understand. maybe someone can help.

Edited by Khuanchai

Guest Khuanchai
Yeah but i want my todays wallpaper displaying the same wallpaper as the honeycomb startmenu background automatically and not the classic black background permanently.

as i dont want to change the code in StartMenu_Global_240x400.cpr and StartMenu_Global_400x240.cpr files everytime i change my wallpaper just because i want them to be the same.

It worked last time.

Actually I didn't touch those cpr files. As I said in the previous page that what you need to change are 4 files:

StartMenu_Hexagon_Active.png is the active hexagon.

StartMenu_Hexagon_Inactive.png is the inactive hexagons.

StartMenu_Background_Screen_240x400.png and StartMenu_Background_Screen_400x240.png are background files.

I think you could probably rename your background files to these names and copy over those in /windows. That should be all set.

Guest Khuanchai
I agree with you that Khuanchai's rom is faster than Sector's, been trying to find out the reason but nothing to date. I think that difference in speed also results in the option of 'disable native scrolling' when ftouchsl is installed on Khuanchai's rom and not appearing when on Sector's. Khuanchai, do you know the reason why?

I have no idea. We use WM 6.5 core system files from the same source. The only differences are 1) accessories/OEM files (I include very few but sector may include more) and 2) drivers (I use i908 drivers but sector uses i900).

Guest Khuanchai
Oh i was mistaken, sorry about that i misread the front statement that he has BT fixed but actually not.

But what i found was, after you installed Microsoft Voice Command on Khuanchai' rom, the symptom is similar with Shokka's that without bt fixed, perhaps similar too with any ROM without BT Fixed, which is when u pressed the call button of the bt headset, it brings up the dialpad.

So i can conclude, if you installed microsoft voice command on Khuanchai's 21210 and 21215 roms, the BT fix will be ruined as if that no bt fixed at all in the phone.

And of coz only cyberon voice command works and not microsoft voice command.

Maybe i'll reflash my phone with 21500 4-in-1 (and live with caller id bug)

I still have no idea why this works in 21500 but fails in the later builds. I think I didn't change any BT driver or configuration. Not sure but there could be some changes in the newer WM 6.5 builds that make the MSVC no longer work. It's unfortunate that I never used MSVC because it's not very friendly for non-english speaking users. However, I will try to correct this but may need some time.

Guest markkohfm

It might be the touch screen driver then? that is why ftouchsl detects yours as having native scrolling but sector's as not having native scrolling so it does not disable it in his rom resulting in a conflict and resistance in scrolling.... just my guess...

quote name='Khuanchai' date='May 3 2009, 17:19' post='1005804']

I have no idea. We use WM 6.5 core system files from the same source. The only differences are 1) accessories/OEM files (I include very few but sector may include more) and 2) drivers (I use i908 drivers but sector uses i900).

Guest chokia
(naTpuoT87 @ May 3 2009, 08:48)

question:

in 4in1 from 19 april, motion sensor not work automaticaly in games. for example: on resco bubles it is't work. it start working when in setings-system-motion sensor i press automaticb but the screen start rotate too. in 6.1 it was work. what can i do make it work without rotate screen?

(alpboy @ May 3 2009, 09:00)

(3 in 1 rom 21215 rom)

sorry don't understand. maybe someone can help.

1. I think what he meant was screen auto rotate problem in WM6.5, sometimes the screen rotates unnecessarily without you even physically move the phone. Even sometimes when u on landscape mode and you click Start, the screen will rotate while you still holding the phone in similar position. I think that is WM6.5 bug.

2. The Startmenu gray background - in your previous ROM you didnt include the hexagon and honeycomb, you left it as it is like original WM6.5 (no hexagon but bright oval highlight), so anyone who wants the hexagon and honey comb and the same time want to display their own wallpaper, can just replacing 4 files out 8 files you've included in honey_comb.zip on the 1st page and walla they get what they want.

these files are (4 out of 8 from honey_comb.zip)

StartMenu_GridScene_240x400.cpr

StartMenu_GridScene_400x240.cpr

StartMenu_hexagon_active.png

StartMenu_Hexagon_Inactive.png

Dump/replace these 4 files in windows. (ignore other files) and you will get the Hex, the honeycomb and the wallpaper you chosed for your today screen.

But now you cant do these anymore, it involves other files too, Startmenu_Global. When you change the code following the old one from 21210 by deleting image line, it doesnt display our own wallpaper anymore.

These are the codes in global cpr files

OLD 21210 Startmenu_Global cpr

<Form Width="400" Height="240">

<Image ID="Background" Left="0" Top="0"/>

</Form>

NEW 21215 Startmenu_Global cpr

<Image ID="Background Screen" Left="0" Top="0" Source=".\StartMenu_Background_Screen_400x240.png"/>

</Form>

deleting that line following 21210 cpr doesnt help in your ROM

But surprisingly that replacing-4-files-in-windows-method works just fine in Shokka's 21215 ROM, so i dont think the ROM is the problem

Edited by chokia

Guest moon2d

HI Khunachai,

Your Omnia 3-in-1 ROM build 21215 is corrupt. When I connect to dowload ,it is shown "invalid File. This error has been forwarded to MediaFire's development team." Please check your download link again. I like your 3 in 1 rom very much. It is a very nice rom I used.

PS: After test your several rom in the past. I found one problem is : Java game cannot play with sound. (I can play it without sound) Otherwise it is quite well.

:D

I hope your problem was resolved.

Guest Khuanchai
1. I think what he meant was screen auto rotate problem in WM6.5, sometimes the screen rotates unnecessarily without you even physically move the phone. Even sometimes when u on landscape mode and you click Start, the screen will rotate while you still holding the phone in similar position. I think that is WM6.5 bug.

2. The Startmenu gray background - in your previous ROM you didnt include the hexagon and honeycomb, you left it as it is like original WM6.5 (no hexagon but bright oval highlight), so anyone who wants the hexagon and honey comb and the same time want to display their own wallpaper, can just replacing 4 files out 8 files you've included in honey_comb.zip on the 1st page and walla they get what they want.

these files are (4 out of 8 from honey_comb.zip)

StartMenu_GridScene_240x400.cpr

StartMenu_GridScene_400x240.cpr

StartMenu_hexagon_active.png

StartMenu_Hexagon_Inactive.png

Dump/replace these 4 files in windows. (ignore other files) and you will get the Hex, the honeycomb and the wallpaper you chosed for your today screen.

But now you cant do these anymore, it involves other files too, Startmenu_Global. When you change the code following the old one from 21210 by deleting image line, it doesnt display our own wallpaper anymore.

These are the codes in global cpr files

OLD 21210 Startmenu_Global cpr

</Form>

NEW 21215 Startmenu_Global cpr

<Image ID="Background Screen" Left="0" Top="0" Source=".\StartMenu_Background_Screen_400x240.png"/>

</Form>

deleting that line following 21210 cpr doesnt help in your ROM

But surprisingly that replacing-4-files-in-windows-method works just fine in Shokka's 21215 ROM, so i dont think the ROM is the problem

Have you tried to change StartMenu_Background_Screen_240x400.png and StartMenu_Background_Screen_400x240.png files?

Edited by Khuanchai

Guest moon2d

Hi Khuanchai,

Now your 3-in-1 rom is able to download. Maybe my connection is not good in that time. Thank you again.

:D Best Wishes,

Guest nks

Khuanchai

Back to the sms/email notification issues could a cab be made with i900 drivers (or do they have to be built into rom) to see if this is what causes the issue? its as if the phone mutes these sounds when in standby ? could this be a driver issue ? just me taking a stab in the dark :D

Ive gone back to 21028 with SpbMS3 for now but will keep flashing to help out with this :lol: i work in IT so need the emails notification as i get around 2-300 a day :lol:

Once again thanks for your hard work it is appreciated

Regards

Nic

Guest Khuanchai
Khuanchai

Back to the sms/email notification issues could a cab be made with i900 drivers (or do they have to be built into rom) to see if this is what causes the issue? its as if the phone mutes these sounds when in standby ? could this be a driver issue ? just me taking a stab in the dark :D

Ive gone back to 21028 with SpbMS3 for now but will keep flashing to help out with this :lol: i work in IT so need the emails notification as i get around 2-300 a day :lol:

Once again thanks for your hard work it is appreciated

Regards

Nic

Sorry that change of drivers needs to be cooked in the ROM. What you should try is to flash with sector's ROM and test. If no problem then it should be from drivers.

Guest nks
Sorry that change of drivers needs to be cooked in the ROM. What you should try is to flash with sector's ROM and test. If no problem then it should be from drivers.

lol :D never thought of that will do later today and report back

thanks for quick reply

Nic

Guest chokia
Have you tried to change StartMenu_Background_Screen_240x400.png and StartMenu_Background_Screen_400x240.png files?

Not sure if that really change anything. Imagine the hassle everytime you change background wallpaper in settings/theme, you have to prepare 3 image files

400x400 wallpaper or bigger so it works in other UI (Todaystd, TouchWiz etc) in landscape and potrait mode

240x400 size StartMenu_background_Screen_240x400.png for honeycomb menu in potrait mode

400x240 size StartMenu_background_Screen_400x240.png for honeycomb menu landscape mode

OMG and sector is doing it now everytime he releases theme for titanium.

To me titanium and honeycomb startmenu is just a transparent UI that must work with any background, 1 background

And the-4-files-replacing-method works just great with only 1 wallpaper image.

Coz there is already a hassle to create 240x400 background for other tabs in M2D and 948x 762 for SBPshell

My idea of having multiple UI is having one background works for all.

Just my point of view.

Anyway just another question if anyone wants the phone part to be DXID1 as the PDA part, one should flash Secany ROM first right? Or are you going to include the phone part too in your next ROM release?

Guest Khuanchai
Anyway just another question if anyone wants the phone part to be DXID1 as the PDA part, one should flash Secany ROM first right? Or are you going to include the phone part too in your next ROM release?

I can upload a file to update the new phone part only. Will give the download link soon.

Hi Khuanchai

here come with DXID1 from secany,

will you consider to update with this rom base for wm6.5?

http://www.modaco.com/index.php?sho...t&p=1005873

I didn't see any significant change from IA5 concerning core system and OEM files. Anyone has flashed to this version please show up. I may consider this if there is any improvement from previous build.

Edited by Khuanchai

Guest Khuanchai
lol :lol: never thought of that will do later today and report back

thanks for quick reply

Nic

Hope you succeed on this. :D