[ROM] Omnia WM 6.5.1 ROM base DXIF1 build 23081 with BT-audio fix (1 November 2009)

Guest Khuanchai

Guest Khuanchai
Anyone who want to stay with 21193 but still want the latest and fabulous youtube player that come with 21195 do these:-

1. Get the cab below, install in My Storage

2. Change registry HLKM\\Software\HTC\Manila2D\Internetwidget\Customized\

3. Till this stage you can change the BannerURL and bannerURLText to your liking too i.e www.google.com

4. Go back to HLKM\\Software\HTC\Manila2D\Internetwidget\Customized\0\

5. Change Customized URL to \My Storage\Programs Files\YouTube\youtube.exe

You can change Customized title too to your liking.

6. You may want do some cleanup by deleting the old youtubeplay.exe and related files in windows folder to save space. Soft reset

So now your Touchflo Internet Widget, launch browser and youtube player is as new as 21195

screenshot1ahp.pngscreenshot2n.pngscreenshot3c.png

screenshot4p.png

youtube.CAB

p/s: You can follow similar process to change new google map app too.

Thanks, chokia. I believe the new 21195 is overall better than 21193 except the time bomb issue. The honeycomb is just a cosmatic change and it's easy to recover back to previous one.

My next plan is to test 21198 when it's available to make sure there is no timebomb. Otherwise, I may have to make a new ROM by mixing 21195 (no time bomb) with new programs/revisions from those new builds.

Guest chokia
hi, all. need help with the audio gain control, have no idea how to work with it. have searched a lot, but with no luck at all. could anyone plz explain how this works? thanks a lot

Change these settings

Phone speaker sound

screenshot1g.pngscreenshot2opu.png

screenshot8.pngscreenshot3z.png

Headsets sound

screenshot4r.pngscreenshot5p.png

screenshot6m.pngscreenshot7.png

Oh dont forget to SAVE to each settings

Edited by chokia

Thanks, chokia. I believe the new 21195 is overall better than 21193 except the time bomb issue. The honeycomb is just a cosmatic change and it's easy to recover back to previous one.

My next plan is to test 21198 when it's available to make sure there is no timebomb. Otherwise, I may have to make a new ROM by mixing 21195 (no time bomb) with new programs/revisions from those new builds.

hi Khuanchai,

you meant the new 21195 has "time bomb" in it?

NOOOO. i love this ROM. you know what's best thing of this? my battery got charged full "green light" with USB cable. this never happen seen i bought this device.

Guest Lancez
Change these settings

Phone speaker sound

screenshot1g.pngscreenshot2opu.png

screenshot8.pngscreenshot3z.png

Headsets sound

screenshot4r.pngscreenshot5p.png

screenshot6m.pngscreenshot7.png

Oh dont forget to SAVE to each settings

thanks a lot, it works just fine!!!!!!!!!!!!! thank u so much B)

Guest adasad

Update: Omnia M2D Build 21195 with Blutooth Audio and Wakeup Bugs Fix (25 March 2009)

ROM information:

1. Ported from ROM build 21195.5.0.0

2. Titanium with Windows Live

3. New startmenu without honey-comb

4. Bluetooth audio and wakeup bugs fix

5. M2D full version but you have to install photoalbum and audiomanager by yourself

6. New versions of GooGleMaps and YouTube

post-201908-1238000642_thumb.jpg post-201908-1238000655_thumb.jpg

Download link updated in the first post.

Note: I'm still making new ROMs for all of us but may be at a slower rate. I need more time for my work and family. B)

Guest lubo777

I'm waithing for 21198, thank you Khuanchai B)

In case someone needs a mirror here is the 21195 torrent mirror

Guest redmyth
Thank everyone for quick test and reports. It was very late last night when I finished the ROM. So there may be some problems left. B) I myself can test only some functions but not all. Please help us test all functions that are important for your daily use and report here for future improvement. Maybe someone can help me summarize all problems.

I know that there is a time bomb in this build but hopefully we can get a new build very soon.

Thanks again for testing this ROM. I have to leave now for a full-day work and will come back tonight.

Testing on you new rom.. and let me say thank you again~

Guest vveljk

First I would like to thank you guys for all the work you've done :( - you rock my OMNIA B)

There is one problem with all new ROM's.

At the moment I have two OMNIA's - one with DXIA5 from taril and one with Khuanchai build 21028 with Bluetooth audio fix.

When I use my OMNIA in combination with my Bluetooth car-kit, it wakes up all the time (as soon as it goes to suspend mode).

I guess this problem is causing Bluetooth car-kit, because it is checking mobile operators network signal, checking device phonebook, etc.

In the end it drains battery in about 2-3 hours (fully charged)

When I bought OMNIA it had ROM i900XXHG9/PNHG9 and it was working without any problems and this problem was introduced to me by my friend who bought OMNIA few months later and he had newer ROM. He is using OMNIA in his AUDI S5 with serial integrated bluetooth car-kit and the problem is the same.

Most of car-kits are checking some some additional stuff from PHONES and by that causing it to wake up.

I allready tryed to tweak some registry settings, but without any luck.

Has anyone any idea how to fix that? :(

Guest Khuanchai
I think Khuanchai has made a great job with 21195. It's very light and fast, actually the fastest and lightest 6.5 ROM I tried so far (and I tried all of them).

Still testing though.

EDIT: Device can only wake up by power button. B)

Thanks, gianton. This new ROM is by default waken up by power button. You have to set settings>Personal>Button>Wakeup>waken up by any button or front buttons. You can also set it to lock on waken up in this ROM.

Guest Khuanchai
Update: Omnia M2D Build 21195 with Blutooth Audio and Wakeup Bugs Fix (25 March 2009)

ROM information:

5. M2D full version but you have to install photoalbum and audiomanager by yourself

post-201908-1238000642_thumb.jpg post-201908-1238000655_thumb.jpg

Download link updated in the first post.

Note: I'm still making new ROMs for all of us but may be at a slower rate. I need more time for my work and family. B)

Thank you khuanchai

this Rom is the best for me

where can i get the photoalbum and audiomaneger (nr.5)

good luck

It might be difficult to get these programs for omnia. I will make CABs available for download later.

Guest fritzprezz

Forgive me asking, but where can i get touchflo 2d Photo viewer and audio manager. previous version this was available.. Thanks masters..

Guest Chris64
I got the chinese ROM already. Will port to omnia and test tonight. Please hang around. B)

Take your time.

Right now I'm using Liads' ROM.

I really want to try your new ROM.

Thanks.

Guest Khuanchai
Build 21195

-. Timebomb is back! (disaster)

-. Wake up only with on/off button (disaster)

-. Still 85MB storage (not much diff with no audiomanager and no photoalbum)

-. Return error when u slide to music in Touchflo

-. Restore network setting doesnt work (dunno what's this for)

-. Honeycomb kinda ugly

-. Useless touch player still there

+. New youtubeplayer is nice

+. Zoomer is back

Ok im so going back to 21193 BT fix V3

Thanks, chokia for quick test.

- On your test, what day/month will the timebomb happen?

- Answer to gianton above. Set it to any button or front buttons.

- It can be more than this if I deleted googlemaps and youtube

- it needs audiomanager

- can make it better by modifying the startmenu files

- someone is still using touch player, particularly for viewing the video capture.

Wait for 21198. I'm not sure about the timebomb.

Guest Khuanchai
- Rotation Services v 1.7.4 by QBUS in rom 21195 dont work!

- pixel of text, in desktop windows mobile black, is too big

- MSN Weather dont work

+ Youtube version

+ Menu 'Start'

Yes, I also found that qbus's rotationservice doesn't work with this ROM. Very disappointed. I love this program. Will check again with 21198.

In fact, the autorotation seems not working with this new build. Other people please confirm this.

Edited by Khuanchai

Guest Khuanchai
Forgive me asking, but where can i get touchflo 2d Photo viewer and audio manager. previous version this was available.. Thanks masters..

Answer above. I decided to delete these 2 programs from my ROM in order to restore more memory. I will make CAB files for people who use them. Sorry about this.

Guest Shadowy
Yes, I also found that qbus's rotationservice doesn't work with this ROM. Very disappointed. I love this program. Will check again with 21198.

In fact, the autorotation seems not working with this new build. Other people please confirm this.

Autorotation isn't working for me.

Also, I have a problem with Opera. Google is displayed with Thai characters, and the option to set the device to desktop has gone from Settings-Advanced. Do you know how I can do this?

Guest vveljk
First I would like to thank you guys for all the work you've done :( - you rock my OMNIA B)

There is one problem with all new ROM's.

At the moment I have two OMNIA's - one with DXIA5 from taril and one with Khuanchai build 21028 with Bluetooth audio fix.

When I use my OMNIA in combination with my Bluetooth car-kit, it wakes up all the time (as soon as it goes to suspend mode).

I guess this problem is causing Bluetooth car-kit, because it is checking mobile operators network signal, checking device phonebook, etc.

In the end it drains battery in about 2-3 hours (fully charged)

When I bought OMNIA it had ROM i900XXHG9/PNHG9 and it was working without any problems and this problem was introduced to me by my friend who bought OMNIA few months later and he had newer ROM. He is using OMNIA in his AUDI S5 with serial integrated bluetooth car-kit and the problem is the same.

Most of car-kits are checking some some additional stuff from PHONES and by that causing it to wake up.

I allready tryed to tweak some registry settings, but without any luck.

Has anyone any idea how to fix that? :(

Anyone with any idea how to fix that? :(

I saw Khuanchai allready passed my problem :(

Guest drasm

Hi everyone

It's great work you do and thx for that

But I have a problem here, I've downloaded the new rom 21195, after complete the installation the mobile keep reset and start customization and screen alignment, and reset the device again and start over, sometimes it finally finish and the device start working but when I just do a simple soft reset it's start again to customize and do screen alignment over and over, finally I installed the older version so I can use my device.

why is that happening, can any one tell me where the problem and how can solve it plz?

Guest diverdude

MASTER KHUANCHAI,

You are truely a Master over the OMNIA and a Friend to all us hoplessly addicted flashers. Your 21195 is by far, the best 6.5 Rom ever built!!! It is very fast and very snappy.

I will never ever go back to a 6.1 ROM no matter how good the ROM is. The 6.5 finger friendly interface is soooooo much easier to use and looks way better too.

And now, you, the "OMNIA MASTER" have made the new 6.5 ROM (21195) work every bit as good as any of the 6.1 roms!! This Rom is fantastic!!! THANK YOU!!

I can't wait for the next ROM (21198)?? Maybe you will have my city built into the M2D weather tab (Grand Junction, Colorado, 81501, United States) Still Begging.

Thanks Again for all your hard work!!!!!!!!!!! You are the BEST!!! ......Diverdude

Everyone Listen Up.......You all need to donate to this man! He is breaking new ground for us and he is spending all his time so that we have the latest and greatest for our Omnia's. Please, please, help our friend out and Donate Him!

Edited by diverdude

Guest braundy

Thanks for this rom it is great. I am new to these roms and they are great. Please could someone include pictures & videos on the front screen if possible please so it's like the htc hd i did see it in another rom but that never had the bluetooth fix, Or could someone tell me how i can do it myself. Thanks very much for all your hard work.

[ROM] Omnia TouchFlo2D build 21195 and 21028 (25 March 2009)

Omnia TouchFlo2D build 21189 (15 March 2009)

This is a subthread from this thread http://www.modaco.com/content/i9x0-omnia-r...esearch-thread/

This new customized ROM was made for my personal use but you may find it useful for your daily use. My intention is to make a Fast, Stable, Small footprint but workable ROM.

Specifications:

1. Ported from ROM build 21189 aku 5.0.0 by Mrtoto's NB0 Kitchen Tool.

2. Use OEM from i900DXIA5 ROM.

3. Replace with NetCF 3.5

4. HTC Adobe Flash player

5. Opera 9 build 15954

6. WM6 VoIP full (lubo777 wrote a great tutorial for VoIP use here: http://www.modaco.com/content-page/285140/...read/page/460/ at post#463)

7. Thai enble but (hope) to support all languages (Thanks vivi for his oem)

9. 3 today GUIs: default=Titanium, second=normal WM6.1 today, third=TouchFlo2D

10. It's a TouchFlo 2D Lite version; please skip this if you want the original omnia interface.

11. More than 110 MB free storage memory

12. No Phone part

Screenshots:

Download link

1. Omnia TouchFlo 2D build 21189 with Bluetooth fix

Mirror

torrent mirror including the BTfixed and noBT fixed 21189 version + modem driver and activesync

2. Omnia TouchFlo 2D build 21189 without Bluetooth fix

3. Omnia TouchFlo 2D build 20271 with Bluetooth fix (This is the WM6.1 ROM)

Note: BT fix is to make your omnia be able to make a voice dialing using mono BT headset. However, with the current methods of solving this omnia problem, your phone will have a minor bug that you cannot set it to lock on waken up.

This is for testing only.

Known issues:

1. M2D in these 3 ROM's is Lite version. Full version may come later if I have time.

2. In M2D message tab, "new message" icon and menu don't work. Please go to Inbox (All message) and choose New message from there.

3. All MSN widgets don't work, waiting for a fix if any.

4. If you want to have great-looking task bars and scroll bars, please download a file from here. http://www.modaco.com/index.php?sho...st&p=983440. Copy to /windows and select it for your today scheme.

Update: Omnia TouchFlo2D build 21193 (20 March 2009)

Specifications (changes only):

1. Ported from ROM build 21193 aku 5.0.0 by Mrtoto's NB0 Kitchen Tool.

2. TouchFlo2D Full version

3. M2D message tab works properly.

4. All MSN widgets work properly.

5. Omnia black theme added, please select this for your theme to enable great-looking task bars and scroll bars.

6. No expired date.

Update: Titanium fixed (20 March 2009)

I have fixed Titanium texts and pictures. Download link (version 2) updated below.

Update: ROM without BT fix (21 March 2009)

This ROM also has Titanium texts and pictures fixed. Download link updated below.

Update: New ROM: Omnia M2D (WM6.1) build 21028 with BT Fix (22 March 2009)

From testers' request, I have made a WM 6.1 Omnia ROM ported from HTC Topaz build 21028. This ROM has BT audio, wakeup, and finger mouse fixed. I have updated the download link in the first post.

Update: Omnia M2D ROM's build 21193 with and without BT Fix version 3 are out. (22 March 2009)

Changes:

1. Change Titanium to build 21193, better touch response and animation.

2. Add Samsung_R2VS for better sound quality (if you don't like just disable it)

Update: Enlarged LockScreen Font (24 March 2009)

This fixes the Appointment Font size in the Lock Screen (portrait and landscape).

Copy LS_LockScene_240x400.cpr and LS_LockScene_400x240.cpr from lockscreen.zip below to /windows and soft reset your phone.

Download link:

1. Omnia TouchFlo 2D build 21193 with Bluetooth Audio Fix version 3

2. Omnia TouchFlo 2D build 21193 without Bluetooth Audio Fix version 3

3. Omnia TouchFlo 2D build 21028 with Bluetooth Audio Fix (WM 6.1)

4. Lock Screen Font size fix

ROM information:

Download link:

1. Omnia TouchFlo 2D build 21195 with Bluetooth Audio/Wakeup bugs Fix

Thanks to:

QBUS, sector who initiated this test ROM project

liads and stevenh for the BT fixed method

PDAMobiz ROM Tool Developer (mrtoto)

All PDAMobiz ROM Cookers:

chan , ruchonburi , hong2101 , หมอpee , Marut , pairojn , , Keng230 , undetect , khuanchai , Teeh , wasan007 , tee+ , somphon_r , Ton-nahm , belt001 , doydoy9 , IamX , kaew1995 , pairach , Bordintoon , I-Mono-I , kahuna , dorara , lomlom , xtraart , pig , xenon_art , onizza , Dong_Bang_Ka_Pi , xolono , Som7128 , neogin , draran , kamolsf , nabsk , recoba , obi-wan , greendoor , pawaj , kornp , nathawoots , tcvaio

Guest Khuanchai
MASTER KHUANCHAI,

You are truely a Master over the OMNIA and a Friend to all us hoplessly addicted flashers. Your 21195 is by far, the best 6.5 Rom ever built!!! It is very fast and very snappy.

I will never ever go back to a 6.1 ROM no matter how good the ROM is. The 6.5 finger friendly interface is soooooo much easier to use and looks way better too.

And now, you, the "OMNIA MASTER" have made the new 6.5 ROM (21195) work every bit as good as any of the 6.1 roms!! This Rom is fantastic!!! THANK YOU!!

I can't wait for the next ROM (21198)?? Maybe you will have my city built into the M2D weather tab (Grand Junction, Colorado, 81501, United States) Still Begging.

Thanks Again for all your hard work!!!!!!!!!!! You are the BEST!!! ......Diverdude

Everyone Listen Up.......You all need to donate to this man! He is breaking new ground for us and he is spending all his time so that we have the latest and greatest for our Omnia's. Please, please, help our friend out and Donate Him!

Thanks, diverdude, for testing and comments. It's pleasure to have done something good for this community.

I promise the next release will have your city in. Looks like you have some snow today. B)

post-201908-1238067451_thumb.jpg

Edit:

Change my mind. Don't wait for the next release. Just copy this file (with GSfinder or resco) to /windows. You will have your city in. :(

HH_0409_WeatherCities.zip

Edited by Khuanchai

Guest gianton
Thanks, gianton. This new ROM is by default waken up by power button. You have to set settings>Personal>Button>Wakeup>waken up by any button or front buttons. You can also set it to lock on waken up in this ROM.

Well never thought of that! Thanks will try it.