[ROM] Omnia WM 6.5.1 ROM base DXIF1 build 23081 with BT-audio fix (1 November 2009)

Guest Khuanchai

Guest Khuanchai
KHUANCHAI any chance of having a clean rom without M2d? with your latest rom, as im a PointUI user :(

I would suggest you to try sector's ROM. My plan is to make a ROM with 3 interfaces (Titanium, WM today, and M2D). This is for users who are easily bored and love to change today screens. :(

In fact, we can make 4 interfaces (+Omnia widget) but that will take a lot of space with little gain. B)

Edited by Khuanchai

Guest gianton

@Khuanchai

Could you pls advise how to make "clear type" fonts stay as default setting? Everytime I soft reset the setting is unchecked.

Guest Khuanchai
@Khuanchai

Could you pls advise how to make "clear type" fonts stay as default setting? Everytime I soft reset the setting is unchecked.

I'm trying to find out too. B) Hope I can solve this before the next 21189 ROM. :(

Guest enoir

kuanchai, Love ya work.

But will it be possible flash to add mtoday into your roms so we can easily change between interfaces. (I am one of those that get bored easily hehe)

I know ya already get 100s of suggestions B)

Guest gianton
Anyone who want to stay with 21193 but still want the latest and fabulous youtube player that come with 21195 do these:-

1. Get the cab below, install in My Storage

2. Change registry HLKM\\Software\HTC\Manila2D\Internetwidget\Customized\

3. Till this stage you can change the BannerURL and bannerURLText to your liking too i.e www.google.com

4. Go back to HLKM\\Software\HTC\Manila2D\Internetwidget\Customized\0\

5. Change Customized URL to \My Storage\Programs Files\YouTube\youtube.exe

You can change Customized title too to your liking.

6. You may want do some cleanup by deleting the old youtubeplay.exe and related files in windows folder to save space. Soft reset

So now your Touchflo Internet Widget, launch browser and youtube player is as new as 21195

screenshot1ahp.pngscreenshot2n.pngscreenshot3c.png

screenshot4p.png

youtube.CAB

p/s: You can follow similar process to change new google map app too.

A full guide can be found here http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.p...mp;postcount=11

Guest scottath

noob question - what does "12. No Phone part" mean - no phone? or just no customisation on the phone dialler interface (default windows 6.1 etc?)

Very interested in becoming a tester......

Guest palah
Yes, I also found that qbus's rotationservice doesn't work with this ROM. Very disappointed. I love this program. Will check again with 21198.

In fact, the autorotation seems not working with this new build. Other people please confirm this.

if you mean the screen changes from to landscape and back then yes, autorotation is working fine for me 21195 with BT fix...

Guest vveljk

Can someone please tell me where can I get contacts for SAMSUNG official techincal help?

Directly from their software development department - if possible B)

Thanks

Guest salammanshahabam55555
Thank you for your kindness and quick responce but I ment the version without!!! the BTFix couse the one with the inbuild BTFix the screen does not lock when wake! Could you upload this version please: Omnia TouchFlo 2D build 21193 without Bluetooth Audio Fix version 3

are you sure me uploaded Omnia TouchFlo 2D build 21193 without Bluetooth Audio Fix version 3 this versiaon upload or version other plase answer this question me wheit ?? sure versian beteer for download ?? or other link

Guest lordlucan
Screenshots for D version in landscape

screen14ei3.jpg

Lock screen

screen10pf0.jpg

screen12lg0.jpg

Windows live on todays screen

screen13gq6.jpg

screen16no9.jpg

screen15gc3.jpg

Aint that nice to have friends with avatar for windows live messenger?

(please put back in the next ROM update)

hello!

thx's for your great work! fastest win 6.5 ever runing on my omnia B)

I've got two question

1. have somebody this wallpaper? It's very nice

2. have somebody the link for an other input metohde?(keypad) or has windows mobile 6.5 only the 3 ?

thx's for helping

Edited by lordlucan

Guest tingchung_chin

hi,just finished flash,everything great,gps really fast with a-gps!lock in less than 5seconds! amazing! by the way, how to enable video call and to see chinese charactor in this rom? many many thz! overall, it's a ROCK N ROLL ROM!

Guest nikkonone

Being searching for some apps on xda forum found this Titanium manager works for me.

Bug in titanium lock.

Oh and i forgot a small thing, flashed 21195 and when i use the default titanium lock, and i got a call and answered it, talking about 10 second until the screen goes black, then when i pressed the end omnia's button the lock icon does not goes back on screen so i had to soft reset.

can it be fixed? i really love the new locking B)

Edited by nikkonone

Cracking rom well done dude

only issue i have is i cant get my data connection to stay on ? every now and then it disconnects ? and this afternoon it keeps asking for me to check user/password or authentification type? but these are set automatically as you know

i have tried changing operator settings and then back but with no luck...

Any help :( many thanks in advance

Sorry forgot to mention im with t-mobile inthe UK

Kind Regards and keep up the great work

Nic

P.S Donation coming tomorro when wages are in B)

Edited by nks

Guest Lancez
MASTER KHUANCHAI,

You are truely a Master over the OMNIA and a Friend to all us hoplessly addicted flashers. Your 21195 is by far, the best 6.5 Rom ever built!!! It is very fast and very snappy.

I will never ever go back to a 6.1 ROM no matter how good the ROM is. The 6.5 finger friendly interface is soooooo much easier to use and looks way better too.

And now, you, the "OMNIA MASTER" have made the new 6.5 ROM (21195) work every bit as good as any of the 6.1 roms!! This Rom is fantastic!!! THANK YOU!!

I can't wait for the next ROM (21198)?? Maybe you will have my city built into the M2D weather tab (Grand Junction, Colorado, 81501, United States) Still Begging.

Thanks Again for all your hard work!!!!!!!!!!! You are the BEST!!! ......Diverdude

Everyone Listen Up.......You all need to donate to this man! He is breaking new ground for us and he is spending all his time so that we have the latest and greatest for our Omnia's. Please, please, help our friend out and Donate Him!

hey, diverdude, glad to have a fellow coloradan here, im at 80634 :( ..... totally agree with u, big K is the man and he kept us busy as hell B) (flashing)..... i love his ROM too.

big k. donation is coming next monday. thanks for ur hard work again..........

Edited by Lancez

Guest diverdude
Thanks, diverdude, for testing and comments. It's pleasure to have done something good for this community.

I promise the next release will have your city in. Looks like you have some snow today. B)

post-201908-1238067451_thumb.jpg

Edit:

Change my mind. Don't wait for the next release. Just copy this file (with GSfinder or resco) to /windows. You will have your city in. :(

HH_0409_WeatherCities.zip

Greetings Khaunchai,

Thank You for all your help....You are Awesom!

Well, I tried for 4 hours to overwrite my windows HH_0409 file with the new HH_4090 zip you gave me and no matter what I used, Resco Explore, Total Commander, or GSfinder I got no JOY! The file I'm trying to overwrite is a read only file in windows and I was told I could not overwrite that type of file. HELP!!

Your Rom is Outstanding.......everything seems to work great, even all the extra programs you and I put on your Rom work great. Just not the weather Tab. Is there anything you can think of to help???? I love your full ROMS with lots of programs and neat stuff to play with. I think you like all the extra things too. Macman1989 over at PDAMOBIZ puts everthing in his Roms including a bunch of games which I like very much.

I am now a KHUANCHAI ROM Addict so I will never go back to 6.1 You have, in a very short time span, made an incredible ROM and I see nothing but promise in the days ahead.

Please do not burn yourself out and keep peace with your loving wife.....she is way more important then your Omnia!!! I know, I have to tell my wife that all the time.

If you can help any more with this weather tab thing please let me know what to do.

Question??? IF my new weather city is built into your next Rom will it disappear everytime I change M2D Themes. I love your Roms but i do switch themes around every few days......remember I told you I was an Addict!!

If you know know how to fix this weather thing please let me know, as always.........

THANK YOU SOOOOOO MUCH!!!!! Diverdude

Guest kslakhani
Update: Omnia M2D Build 21195 with Blutooth Audio and Wakeup Bugs Fix (25 March 2009)

ROM information:

1. Ported from ROM build 21195.5.0.0

2. Titanium with Windows Live

3. New startmenu without honey-comb

4. Bluetooth audio and wakeup bugs fix

5. M2D full version but you have to install photoalbum and audiomanager by yourself

6. New versions of GooGleMaps and YouTube

Hi Khuanchai,

Your rom is obviously rocks.

one request for build 21195: is it possible it without BT Audio and M2d

Thanx a load

Edited by kslakhani

Guest adasad
here you are B) .

i made one for me and you can all of you use it.

Thank you veryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy match

plesae dont forget the audiomanager because i feel this rom is full for me at less

thanks for you and for Khuanchai