[ROM] Omnia WM 6.5.1 ROM base DXIF1 build 23081 with BT-audio fix (1 November 2009)

Guest Khuanchai

When freezes i dont understand

Hello,

I do hard reset and i set up only my WIFI network, and it wont connect to internet, i tried to change the operator, but no result.

I wont to use my wifi internet connection.Eny help?

i set up that in suspend mode wifi connection sties ON, and now when the phone goes to suspend mode it wont start ON it freez( sorry for my bad language, it mines that wont start ON or switch back the light dont respond).

Now i will set up my operator settings for gprs or umts connection to see if sync with mobile google is working.

Hey!

Great ROM. Keep up the good work :) I have only 1 question: When I get an incoming call, the only way i can answer it is via the green slider on the screen. I can't answer it with the physical "Answer/Call Button". Any ideas how to get this button to answer the call?

It looks like the answer an reject buttons are locked in this screen.

Edited by c00l3r

Guest HellboyMC
Hey!

Great ROM. Keep up the good work :) I have only 1 question: When I get an incoming call, the only way i can answer it is via the green slider on the screen. I can't answer it with the physical "Answer/Call Button". Any ideas how to get this button to answer the call?

It looks like the answer an reject buttons are locked in this screen.

If this can be solved it would be very cool, at least till i replace my screen cause i need like 2,3 tries to slide this damn thing.

Thanks, but it still doesn't work. My omnia still freezes for a couple of minutes when replying a sms.

Did you try the other patch from post 5870. That worked for me

Hello,

I do hard reset and i set up only my WIFI network, and it wont connect to internet, i tried to change the operator, but no result.

I wont to use my wifi internet connection.Eny help?

i set up that in suspend mode wifi connection sties ON, and now when the phone goes to suspend mode it wont start ON it freez( sorry for my bad language, it mines that wont start ON or switch back the light dont respond).

Now i will set up my operator settings for gprs or umts connection to see if sync with mobile google is working.

i cant make it connect to internet, neither with home wifi or operator gprs...

Are there any suggestions

thx

kristjan

Guest leap_ahead
i cant make it connect to internet, neither with home wifi or operator gprs...

Are there any suggestions

thx

kristjan

Cannot connect to internet: Go to Settings>Connections>Operator settings, Set a different operator than yours wait for 30 secs and then re-enable your default one.

Guest valivan680
I have the same problem with the 23060 version... Don't know if that is caused by the new WM 6.5.1... I asked the question the topic of s2p at XDA Dev, let's hope they will figure out how to solve that problem...

For people who have the same issue:

- install S2P v0.58

- Scan your library with this version

- Update the software with the 0.73 version

That should work now (it works for me now :) )

Cheers

Guest leap_ahead
Hi, just one question, will this rom work in Sweden? and i guess it´s english?

anything else i should think about before installing this rom?

english yes ...Install All Drivers First !!

Cannot connect to internet: Go to Settings>Connections>Operator settings, Set a different operator than yours wait for 30 secs and then re-enable your default one.

i didn't wait long time, thank you for info...

thank you, now is working the internet, thank you, thank you....

i still have problem with wifi, when the phone is in suspend mode, and wifi connection is active, the phone stops responding it block, freeze, no respond

i found out that in suspend mode the sms and email massages are not signaling by sound, i will check if alarems are working.

Thank you

The sync is working, with gprs connection and with my home wifi connection.nice

Guest leap_ahead
i didn't wait long time, thank you for info...

thank you, now is working the internet, thank you, thank you....

i still have problem with wifi, when the phone is in suspend mode, and wifi connection is active, the phone stops responding it block, freeze, no respond

i found out that in suspend mode the sms and email massages are not signaling by sound, i will check if alarems are working.

Thank you

The sync is working, with gprs connection and with my home wifi connection.nice

Nothing Kikan :)