[ROM] Omnia WM 6.5.1 ROM base DXIF1 build 23081 with BT-audio fix (1 November 2009)

Guest Khuanchai

Guest tingchung_chin

hi all,

any1 try Omnia TouchFlo 2D build 20271 with Bluetooth fix (This is the WM6.1 ROM)?

do you mind to share more about this 1?

Guest stradigm

I am planning to test this ROM.

Do you have plans to release a pure clean one (without Touch2d, Opera, etc.) ? I want to customize my today screen according to my style.

Every program that can be installed later, can be installed by the user later.

Specifications (can be changed as) :

Replace with NetCF 3.5

Flash player

Newest Phone Part

Edited by stradigm

Guest Khuanchai
there are msn icons but nothing run when i click on it.

in setting,if i press ok,it will close.i must go back start\setting to continue.

everything else in without bt fixed are good(wifi,gps,m2d,apps add in).but i do not like dial interface.three bottom key are far from taskbar and without lock in call.we can touch something undesireble in call.

ํำYes, just found that all the MSN widgets don't work. Sorry didn't test this feature. This should be a bug of new 21189 ROM because it used to work in the previous version. Will have to check any solution for this.

You can always use the original Samsung dialer by enable it with Favorite Hackings.

Guest Khuanchai
hi all,

any1 try Omnia TouchFlo 2D build 20271 with Bluetooth fix (This is the WM6.1 ROM)?

do you mind to share more about this 1?

This one should be very similar to the M2D IA2 version except it can do BT voice dialing.

Guest Khuanchai
I am planning to test this ROM.

Do you have plans to release a pure clean one (without Touch2d, Opera, etc.) ? I want to customize my today screen according to my style.

Every program that can be installed later, can be installed by the user later.

Specifications (can be changed as) :

Replace with NetCF 3.5

Flash player

Newest Phone Part

According to our discussion, I won't make any non-M2D ROM. Sector will make this kind of ROM.

Take a look here: http://www.modaco.com/index.php?showtopic=...st&p=978359

Anyway, you can always disable anything you don't want and customize your today screen by yourself. Although this ROM has several programs/features built-in, it has more than enough storage space for you to install anything you want.

Edited by Khuanchai

Guest stradigm
According to our discussion, I won't make any non-M2D ROM. Sector will make this kind of ROM.

Take a look here: http://www.modaco.com/index.php?showtopic=...st&p=978359

Anyway, you can always disable anything you don't want and customize your today screen by yourself. Although this ROM has several programs/features built-in, it has more than enough storage space for you to install anything you want.

Khuanchai,

Thank you very much for your quick response.

Guest tingchung_chin
This one should be very similar to the M2D IA2 version except it can do BT voice dialing.

thank for fast response!!!

by the way, is chinese enable in this rom? sorry, nvr flash to urs b4 B) :( :(

Guest lucifer1973

thanks a lot!

I have a question here, in the M2D, I can not make a new message by touching the message page's menu--new, and if I touch the new message button on the right side of the screen, no reaction.

Can you fix it? Without this problem, it is perfect to me...

Guest badman08
thanks a lot!

I have a question here, in the M2D, I can not make a new message by touching the message page's menu--new, and if I touch the new message button on the right side of the screen, no reaction.

Same here... :-S

But: Great Job nevertheless!!

Edited by badman08

Guest gianton
thanks a lot!

Same here as well.

Guest badman08
Same here as well.

By the way: Is it possible to upgrade M2D to full version ?? I used the cabs from QBUS to upgrade, but Touchflo isnt starting anymore:

- Manila Full Upgrade Part 1 - Audio and Album Tabs"

- Manila Full Upgrade Part 2 - Location Tab"

B)

Guest sleazee

I just flashed my Omnia, i was a little bit scared (though i flashed it 5 times now B) ) but i trusted in you Khuanchai!

This.....is....WONDERFUL!!

Perfect, just as i want my winmo phone to be.

I don't wanna change anything, you did it well that way!

Thank you so much you are the BEEEEEESSSSSSSST!

Guest inspigr

Hi all!

I would like to make an "noob" question:

When Khuanchai wrote at first page "12. No Phone part" what this mean?

Thank you in advance!

Guest kslakhani
Hi all!

I would like to make an "noob" question:

When Khuanchai wrote at first page "12. No Phone part" what this mean?

Thank you in advance!

That means it has no Radio included so it will only upgrade your PDA part. Its actually good you dont need to flash Radio all the time and it saves your time to flash your ROM if you are a ROM Junkie B)

I have successfully installed and works great

Guest kslakhani

Hi Khuanchai, Sector and Qbus,

This ROM really rocks. So far no bugs been reported. BT, WIFI and everything works great. Only Titanium on Today responses bit slow.

G-Alarm works great.

I like the 6.5 Start Menu.

BT Voice dialing works great only one issue is during active call audio gets distorted. I couldnt manage with AudioGainControl. but i found a solution dont let your device in sleep mode you can do it by start>settings>system>power>calling tab uncheck [Turn off LCD when calling:] the audio wont be distorted B)

Thnk you guys for your hardwork and contribution. :(

Guest inspigr
That means it has no Radio included so it will only upgrade your PDA part. Its actually good you dont need to flash Radio all the time and it saves your time to flash your ROM if you are a ROM Junkie B)

I have successfully installed and works great

Thank you very much! I make a cup of coffee and i get ready for new ROMing:)

Edited by inspigr

Guest Khuanchai
thanks a lot!

Thanks. I have tested and found this issue. Not sure caused by M2D or some missing links. Sorry for this. I'll check and post the solution if any.

Guest Khuanchai
By the way: Is it possible to upgrade M2D to full version ?? I used the cabs from QBUS to upgrade, but Touchflo isnt starting anymore:

- Manila Full Upgrade Part 1 - Audio and Album Tabs"

- Manila Full Upgrade Part 2 - Location Tab"

B)

I think versions are different. My M2D was from the new HTC Iolite phone that has more functions. Anyway, some of them may not work properly with Omnia and WM 6.5.

I have no time to make a full version of this new M2D yet but will try some time later.

Guest Khuanchai
Hi Khuanchai, Sector and Qbus,

This ROM really rocks. So far no bugs been reported. BT, WIFI and everything works great. Only Titanium on Today responses bit slow.

G-Alarm works great.

I like the 6.5 Start Menu.

BT Voice dialing works great only one issue is during active call audio gets distorted. I couldnt manage with AudioGainControl. but i found a solution dont let your device in sleep mode you can do it by start>settings>system>power>calling tab uncheck [Turn off LCD when calling:] the audio wont be distorted B)

Thnk you guys for your hardwork and contribution. :(

Thanks for your test that G-alarm works with this ROM. Also, someone please test whether disable the "turn off LCD when calling" would help lessen the audio distortion.

Guest Khuanchai
thanx KhuanChai

Excellent ROM I liked it very much

but Windows Mobile Black theme is not fully working in this build 21189

You have to copy the mobile black theme.tsk to /windows or /my documents and it will work.

Guest Lethalfriend

hi this is a great rom. i m jst facing a problm with resco explorer, whenever i try to send multiple files via bluetooth after sometime it just hang up. plz look into this problem. thanks.