[ROM] Omnia WM 6.5.1 ROM base DXIF1 build 23081 with BT-audio fix (1 November 2009)

Guest Khuanchai

Guest Khuanchai
+1 MS3 is out and works great so a ROM with no M2D or other "Today" options would be nice. All apps Khuanchai has included in 3 in 1 ROM are useful to me.

Update

I have done the Omnia Lite ROM build 21210 (with BT audio fix) with Titanium only. Download link updated in the first post. Needs tests and reports.

Guest Khuanchai
I like the phonepad you see. When i tried the fingerkeyboard, i found it hard to put punctuation in :S

EDIT: Okay, as ive asked about 5 times in this thread and not had any luck fixing the samsung keyboard, i may as well bite the bullet and learn a knew one!

Im going to give fingerkeybaord 2.1 a try. The only thing is that it appears very small on the screen. I know Kun has made a rotation service so that touchflo doesnt rotate and that you can add programs to /program files/rotationservice/rotationservice.xml to allow them to rotate. Problem is, i dont know what half the programs i use are actually called! For example, which program is messaging and whats its dir? Without having to trawl through the windows folder, is ther an easy way to find the dir of the program onscreen?

Thanks guys :excl:

Update: The fingerkeyboard is just too small, the brilliant thing about the samsung phonpad is you could easily use it with one thumb as the buttons were large. It was just like the keyboard of a standard mobile phone, with 9 buttons for text entry with T9.

kuanchai, you must know a way to get this working in opera again! Maybe theres something missing when it was taken from the ROM? Its like it doesnt even know its meant to be putting text in.

Any help greatly apreciated!

Sorry can't help much on this. Main reasons I don't use both opera and omnia keyboard. Hope someone can help.

Guest StimpyGoblin

Damn, still no working finger mouse ...

Maybe I'm the only one .. but I love the feature!

I flashed my omnia with a lot of different cooked WM6.5 roms ...

But I went back to a WM6.1 rom with M2D ...

Working stable and fast imo!

Am I missing something here ?

Except for the "honeycomb"-menu and titanium ?

Guest Khuanchai
Kuanchai or Sector I would try to cook a rom with the programs of my choice. Is there the possibility that you pass the link on the original rom without any program added yet? English by Google. Sorry. Thanks.

My ROM has been modified a lot mostly for BT fix and can be very difficult to use. Please try my Lite ROM that you can install anything by yourself.

Guest Khuanchai
Hi kuanchai great work

I have been asking this question many times and NO one answered me !!!!!

I just tried ur 3 in 1 20210 and its really fast and i liked it as all ur ROM except ONE thing and i know it can be solved BUT idont know HOW!!!

when i record a vedio using the camera the recording sound is very low if u compare it with other rom without BT fix??

HOW can i increase the recording volume during vedio recording ??

please if any one can help OR if there is any setting that i can do

THANKS

Try Tools\audiogaincontrol to modify settings. This can be very difficult but maybe chokia can help.

Guest Khuanchai
wow, i've been away for a while and now all 6.5 roms are out... cool :excl:

but noone seems to release a standard, pure 6.5 rom. is it possible that you also release a non-edited (except for bug fixes etc.) 6.5 rom in the future? i would definitely use that one :excl:

keep up the good work!

Try the Lite ROM.

Guest gianton
Update

I have done the Omnia Lite ROM build 21210 (with BT audio fix) with Titanium only. Download link updated in the first post. Needs tests and reports.

Great job mate, thanks!!! :excl: :excl: :excl:

Small donation sent again (Confirmation number: 77440407G24000245).

Cheers!

Guest Khuanchai
Great job mate, thanks!!! :excl: :excl: :excl:

Small donation sent again (Confirmation number: 77440407G24000245).

Cheers!

Thank you very much. :excl:

Have you flashed this new ROM yet? Could you please post screenshot for memory? ;)

Edited by Khuanchai

I like the phonepad you see. When i tried the fingerkeyboard, i found it hard to put punctuation in :S

EDIT: Okay, as ive asked about 5 times in this thread and not had any luck fixing the samsung keyboard, i may as well bite the bullet and learn a knew one!

Im going to give fingerkeybaord 2.1 a try. The only thing is that it appears very small on the screen. I know Kun has made a rotation service so that touchflo doesnt rotate and that you can add programs to /program files/rotationservice/rotationservice.xml to allow them to rotate. Problem is, i dont know what half the programs i use are actually called! For example, which program is messaging and whats its dir? Without having to trawl through the windows folder, is ther an easy way to find the dir of the program onscreen?

Update: The fingerkeyboard is just too small, the brilliant thing about the samsung phonpad is you could easily use it with one thumb as the buttons were large. It was just like the keyboard of a standard mobile phone, with 9 buttons for text entry with T9.

kuanchai, you must know a way to get this working in opera again! Maybe theres something missing when it was taken from the ROM? Its like it doesnt even know its meant to be putting text in.

Hi maxwell

Have you tried touchpal i use this keyboard and i find it very useful having big thumbs and all :excl:

quite a few settings aswell ie you can make the keyboard slightly bigger (drag it further up screen if you know what i mean) it may be worth a try...

@Kuanchai

another great rom my friend ;) no issues as yet apart from email/sms sound when phone is locked, anyway keep up the fantastic work your a God to us all :excl:

Donation to follow :excl:

Kind Regards

Nic

Guest tommy1971
cool, it was bugging so much.....but i aint bitching about it....... feel like to buy u a beer or maybe a case? :excl:

Anyone else tested the caller id bug with the new rom yet?

Guest Augustocvc
My ROM has been modified a lot mostly for BT fix and can be very difficult to use. Please try my Lite ROM that you can install anything by yourself.

Thank you very much Khuanchai. I will try. Thanks.

Anyone else tested the caller id bug with the new rom yet?

Hi tommy

Had about 30 calls today and all was showing correct caller id :excl:

regards

Nic

Guest Augustocvc
I'm also testing the 21501 now. Surprised that unknown caller ID exists. Nothing better so far but will continue to test.

By now, please stay with 21210 until I can find more advantage with 21501.

Only one more question ... And build on the 21501 said to be testing you. It would not be a version with the code 21210 this cleaner? You will post a lite it?

Guest Lancez

check Maad11's thread about fingerkeyboard, he made some mods on it, and its got something u want

Guest dinik

can somebody hlp me...i cant get to work Showaco's Titanium Weather - QVGA 3b on my omnia...i install it but it dosent sows in menu...im using the new rom.

Guest Lancez
can somebody hlp me...i cant get to work Showaco's Titanium Weather - QVGA 3b on my omnia...i install it but it dosent sows in menu...im using the new rom.

u might wanna try to install that right after a hard seret.....

Guest kentwind

Hi Khuanchai,,,I flashed the 21210 lite rom (with bt fixed),,,the text message is not able to be open...It's shows"The message cannot be signed and/or encrypted."""

Guest Khuanchai
@gianton

i see u r using the Numbattery that i uploaded.......just one quick Q, do u have any problems with that? im having little bug on that, some times it just disappears for "only god knows" reason.......

I forgot to mention that I put numbattery into all of this ROM build. :excl:

Guest Khuanchai
Hi Khuanchai,,,I flashed the 21210 lite rom (with bt fixed),,,the text message is not able to be open...It's shows"The message cannot be signed and/or encrypted."""

Someone please check this.

Guest Khuanchai
Only one more question ... And build on the 21501 said to be testing you. It would not be a version with the code 21210 this cleaner? You will post a lite it?

I'm back to 21210 because of this unknown caller ID bug. Furthermore, there is nothing better than our current build so I have no plan to release it yet.