[ROM] Omnia WM 6.5.1 ROM base DXIF1 build 23081 with BT-audio fix (1 November 2009)

Guest Khuanchai

Guest Khuanchai
really? but i didnt see it after flashing...... have u tested it? thanks.....

21210 clean ROM mirror is up

http://www.mediafire.com/file/djmwdj2un0r/...Clean_21210.zip

Thanks again for the mirror. Updated in the first post.

Concerning Numbattery, which ROM are you using? I believe it's in all ROM. Can you check whether numbattery.dll is in /windows? This Numbattery won't show up until battery is 90% or less.

Guest Lancez
Thanks again for the mirror. Updated in the first post.

Concerning Numbattery, which ROM are you using? I believe it's in all ROM. Can you check whether numbattery.dll is in /windows? This Numbattery won't show up until battery is 90% or less.

u r welcome

confirmed that numbattery.dll IS in the /windows.............i feel like an idot that i uploaded this and didnt even know that it wont show the numbers if the battery is 100% :excl:

im on ur lite ROM now....after flashing i got about 140MB free

Edited by Lancez

Guest Lancez
could somebody tell please after i install ROM 21210 do i hard reset or soft reset?

hard reset....and u r not using i910, r u?

this is for i900 only

Guest Lancez

@khuanchai

just a little suggestion, maybe u can fix the WiFi display on the titanium today when its connected? maybe the battery and taskmanager issue as well? :excl:

thanks

Guest Khuanchai
@khuanchai

just a little suggestion, maybe u can fix the WiFi display on the titanium today when its connected? maybe the battery and taskmanager issue as well? :excl:

thanks

Screenshot please.

Guest Lancez
lol i dont have any wifi display on mine since 21500, maybe that one taken from weather screen? i think it replaces the original one

could be, have no idea.....did u install the weather panel as well? i've got weather panel on all big K's ROM since 21198.....and all of them got this issue.

P.S. where have u been? havent seen u for a while here.......... :excl:

Guest dave18

have been using your latest lite rom for a day. Titanium / caller id / messaging working well.

But after a couple of soft resets , lost rotation completely. Also, lost vibration for incoming call / keyboard. Btw, these issues weren't in sector's rom so i'm waiting for his new one when he returns. thank you

Guest chokia
could be, have no idea.....did u install the weather panel as well? i've got weather panel on all big K's ROM since 21198.....and all of them got this issue.

P.S. where have u been? havent seen u for a while here.......... :excl:

Busy playing with my 5-in-1 Omnia

titanium.giftouchflo.giftouchwiz.giftodaystd.gif

tsbp3.gif

Guest Lancez

@ chokia

thats sh*t hot...... :excl: :excl: :excl: i got it too but deleted after a while......waiting on the new skins, just like the old v.2.xx

Guest gianton
Looks like you don't have problem of task manager with shell? Any suggestion for gianton?

I think it has something to do with M2D. HTC Task Manager did not show in Sector's 21500 as well.

Guest chokia
Looks like you don't have problem of task manager with shell? Any suggestion for gianton?

No problem with task manager but it is still overlapping the Numbattery thus makes the latter inaccessible. (like 21500's it overlapped the whitebattery)

Anyway I heard Microsoft will release the official WM6.5 on May 11th

“Stephanie Ferguson, GM (General Manager) of Business Experiences at Microsoft’s Mobile Communications Business is going to deliver the kick off launch presentation of Windows Mobile 6.5 on Monday, May 11th at 1:00PM – 2:15PM. This Tech Ed 2009 session focuses on one of the biggest launches in the history of Windows Mobile – Windows Mobile 6.5. It is targeted at both IT Professionals and Developers, with a cool demo and an outline of great stuff to come. Be sure to join us as we are giving away 5 Samsung Blackjack II’s!”

http://blogs.zdnet.com/microsoft/?p=2539

Guest palah
Anyway I heard Microsoft will release the official WM6.5 on May 11th

Hopefully they fix the notification of email/text by then... as have received 20 emails and text and only 1 notification (You got mail) otherwise do not know until open up screen .... other than that 21210 is fast and stable... appreciate all you cookers have done to bring us a taste before time ... thanks!!

Guest Khuanchai
No problem with task manager but it is still overlapping the Numbattery thus makes the latter inaccessible. (like 21500's it overlapped the whitebattery)

I know the overlapping issue but don't think it's related to inactive battery icon. I have tried to remove both numbattery and task manager but the battery icon is still inactive.

Guest Khuanchai
I know its a silly question... but doy you know if in the 21210 version has new effects? Like chaging this image as an example

thanks!!

Don't understand your question.

Guest Khuanchai
I think it has something to do with M2D. HTC Task Manager did not show in Sector's 21500 as well.

That is possible. Briefly look at the M2D registry but can't find any possible key. I will try some time later though.

BTW, I failed to launch weather setting on my first trial of spb shell 3. Any idea?

Guest Michael122w
have been using your latest lite rom for a day. Titanium / caller id / messaging working well.

But after a couple of soft resets , lost rotation completely. Also, lost vibration for incoming call / keyboard. Btw, these issues weren't in sector's rom so i'm waiting for his new one when he returns. thank you

I have also lost screen rotation some time today. The accelerometer seems to be working still (the omnia dice still tumble with a shake but they are not very smooth when I use Resco Bubbles). I am guessing this is just a glitch in the lite ROM somewhere.

It is nice to have the caller display fixed in 21210 :excl:

Guest ntbook
Don't understand your question.

I'm sorry my english is not very good..

I was wondering if this new ROM has a different image than the one I've posted when sending SMS.

I've tested ROMS of different cookers in 6.1 and now in 6.5 (your 3-in-1 its the best no doubt about it, I have the 21500, didnt tested 21210 yet) and it was calling my attention that with so many changes I've seen in them (taskbar icons, menus and all) that one is the same in all i've seen.

Hi All

Has anyone had issues when people call the phone does not ring and they are put straight to voicemail??

this has happend to me a few times now, i have hard reset 5 times and the issue is still there but its only intermitant

i am wondering if this is a phone radio issue i am using i900BUIB1 could someone please point me to the previous phone.bin so i can change back

Many thanks in advance

Nic

Guest Khuanchai
I'm sorry my english is not very good..

I was wondering if this new ROM has a different image than the one I've posted when sending SMS.

I've tested ROMS of different cookers in 6.1 and now in 6.5 (your 3-in-1 its the best no doubt about it, I have the 21500, didnt tested 21210 yet) and it was calling my attention that with so many changes I've seen in them (taskbar icons, menus and all) that one is the same in all i've seen.

Bad news! That picture is still same. :excl: