[ROM] Omnia WM 6.5.1 ROM base DXIF1 build 23081 with BT-audio fix (1 November 2009)

Guest Khuanchai

Guest braundy

Hi, I have updated my phone to the latest rom with timebomb fix and it works great. thanks for your hard work :excl:. And also the best is that caller ID works great now

Guest Khuanchai
No one else have issues ?

for some reason now i have no data at all icon says i am connected 3G but nothing will connect to net, reset to original t-mob rom and its all fine,

this is happening with shokka's rom too

Please anyone any ideas ?

Nic

Could someone please help? I have no 3G to try.

i m trying the lite rom without timeboom fixed, great and stabl rom. i have no issue on titanium weathe issue and wifi connection can be shown on tatinium today. but 1 thing is i love opera, ie seem like a little bit difficult for me,the mobile display seem not ve y user friendly like opera. i instale a opera cab from shokka's mediafire web, working fine, but the led indicator fail after the installation, foe eg. when charging, the led is dead, even press the reset key, dead also,BUT work fine after i remove it. appreciate if u can cook in the opera in ur next released lite rom. great work.

The main reason I didn't put Opera in was many users complained that they wanted to choose Opera version by their own.

Me, too! I just flashed "Omnia 3-in-1 ROM build 21210" and its permanently doing a hard reset now when making a soft reset ???! What's wrong? :excl:

EDIT: After doing another hard reset from the menu it is ok now...

Besides that, why did you changed the starting animation ? Please leave it as it was, as I prefer the Omnia logo instead of the windows logo... :excl:

Hard reset is highly recommended after ROM flash.

Welcome screens were designed by sector and I agreed to put them in to make a distinct.

khuanchai do you have link for cab of the cyberon voice dialer you use in your roms?

Try this:

http://www.modaco.com/index.php?act=attach...st&id=29429

I think you will use this with other device. There is no simple solution for omnia i900 unless you follow this thread:

http://www.modaco.com/content/forum/284865...ted-1-mar-2009/

Hi, I have updated my phone to the latest rom with timebomb fix and it works great. thanks for your hard work :excl:. And also the best is that caller ID works great now

You are welcome. Hope everyone finds my customized ROM useful. Still need more reports/suggestions/feed backs.

Edited by Khuanchai

Guest Lancez

the Numbattery icon is gone, flashed 3 times and no go.....the .dll file is in windows though.......had to install it by CAB to make it working.....might be something affected? thank u

Edit: just found a better battrey indicator......attached at bottom, the numbers r bigger and with different color. might wanna use it in ur next release...... :excl:

post-422854-1240194397_thumb.jpg

post-422854-1240194408_thumb.jpg

WM6.5_batteryIcon.rar

Edited by Lancez

Guest Khuanchai
the Numbattery icon is gone, flashed 3 times and no go.....the .dll file is in windows though.......had to install it by CAB to make it working.....might be something affected? thank u

Edit: just found a better battrey indicator......attached at bottom, the numbers r bigger and with different color. might wanna use it in ur next release...... :excl:

Thank you. I probably missed some registry. Will check that.

Guest tingchung_chin
The main reason I didn't put Opera in was many users complained that they wanted to choose Opera version by their own.

Opera v15746 seem like had LED issue with my OMNIA, do you have any suggestion that works for this ROM? :excl: :excl: :excl:

Guest Seth Cold

khuanchai, have u considered using the camera that sector and shokka9 are using? the ones without delay for the gps?

PS: do your latest 4-in-1 and 3-in-1 also have the bt fix, or just the lite one?

Edited by Seth Cold

Guest Khuanchai
khuanchai, have u considered using the camera that sector and shokka9 are using? the ones without delay for the gps?

PS: do your latest 4-in-1 and 3-in-1 also have the bt fix, or just the lite one?

Anyone supports this camera program. What I concerns is it cannot save file to DDMMYY format. Correct if I'm wrong.

All my ROM's are BT and timebomb fixed unless indicated otherwise.

Guest Barthlon
Do you mean with all the Samsung stuff still in tact, no mods, no updating FL or .net, just standard with WM6.5?

I can do that for you? Just not right now...

i mean a wm6.5 as microsoft meant it :excl: i assume you guys just incorporate the latest sys and xip in an existing omnia rom (AI2 still latest?) and thats fine with me. i dont really have a problem with m2d, but i dont use it so its a waste of space for me. the most important thing is that i dont want all other stuff removed...

and ofcourse its always nice to have fl and .net and other apps (google maps/opera?) updated :excl:

i hope you understand what im looking for (rom with nothing deleted just everything 'updated').

if you find the time somewhere in the future to cook this, i would be very thankfull! :excl:

cheers guys!

Guest Khuanchai
i mean a wm6.5 as microsoft meant it :excl: i assume you guys just incorporate the latest sys and xip in an existing omnia rom (AI2 still latest?) and thats fine with me. i dont really have a problem with m2d, but i dont use it so its a waste of space for me. the most important thing is that i dont want all other stuff removed...

and ofcourse its always nice to have fl and .net and other apps (google maps/opera?) updated :excl:

i hope you understand what im looking for (rom with nothing deleted just everything 'updated').

if you find the time somewhere in the future to cook this, i would be very thankfull! :excl:

cheers guys!

I don't think we are enthusiastic to make such ROM. Adding and updating new things to the original ROM not only increasing the ROM size but will certainly make it slower. We all try to customize the original ROM to make the new ROM smaller and faster. In fact, you have many choices to choose. If you are not interested in M2D, you may want to try the Lite ROM and add anything you want in. There are plenty of Samsung CAB files available here that you can install as many as you want.

Guest Khuanchai
Khuanchai,

I just saw this Pureblack2 theme. Maybe you should consider to include in your future released ROMs?

http://www.modaco.com/index.php?sho...st&p=999584

Yes, I saw that. It's very similar to my classic black theme but darker. I love B/W so will add it into the future ROM. Anyway, I don't like the background and will change to something darker.

Guest yobiwan

Khuanchai exelent rom!! I'm proving the 4 in 1. There's only one thing I don't know to configure, the autorotation, I can't see in program files anything related to autorotation as says in the mini how's to. Do you know how I can enable it?

Edited by yobiwan

Guest gianton
Yes, I saw that. It's very similar to my classic black theme but darker. I love B/W so will add it into the future ROM. Anyway, I don't like the background and will change to something darker.

I was sure you saw it... :excl:

I like B/W as well. Thanks.

Edited by gianton

Guest Khuanchai
Khuanchai exelent rom!! I'm proving the 4 in 1. There's only one thing I don't know to configure, the autorotation, I can't see in program files anything related to autorotation as says in the mini how's to. Do you know how I can enable it?

Oh, sorry. I removed rotationservice from the recent ROM so your omnia is full autorotation by default. You can change to manual rotation by settings>system>Motion sensor and select manual. You have to install qbus's RotationService from here if you need more functions: http://www.modaco.com/content/forum/276388...-version-1-7-4/

Guest yobiwan
Oh, sorry. I removed rotationservice from the recent ROM so your omnia is full autorotation by default. You can change to manual rotation by settings>system>Motion sensor and select manual. You have to install qbus's RotationService from here if you need more functions: http://www.modaco.com/content/forum/276388...-version-1-7-4/

Hi Khuanchai thanks for your fast reply, you manage this topic very nice thanks. But my problem is that I have no autorrotation at all, I change it to manual, to automatic and nothing happens... :excl:

Edit: I have made a hard reset an at the first look the autorrotation works but if I made a soft reset the autorrotation doesn't work anymore, I don't know what to do to make it work. Thanks for your patience Khuanchai with all of us.

Edited by yobiwan

Guest bobobird

Hi buddy

Have been busy lately so hadnt played with roms for a couple of weeks. Anyway tried your lite yesterday and have to say that it is an excellent and extremely fast rom.

But...

The large X and an ultrasensitive screen are not a good combination because if in a call even a slight ear touch of the X will terminate the app and hence the call.

Battery drains very quicky.

Guest bobobird

Great looking skin -

Where can I get it ?

Also how did you get the get the weather on the front panel ?

Thanks

Guest shokka9

cheers guys!

I make you on a donation basis ;) PM me if you are serious. Because i am :excl:

Guest second_fantasy

I have a problem with Audio Manager

When I open Audio Manager, It'll automatically exit after 1 - 2s.

And Music tap of touchflo only show "searching" from day to day.

Who know how to help me fix it ????? hix hix

Guest Lancez
Great looking skin -

Where can I get it ?

Also how did you get the get the weather on the front panel ?

Thanks

here u go, buddy.........about the weather panle,, i dont quite remember on which page, but im sure it is in this thread, someone named Friz or something........ :excl: he's uploaded here with fixed .crp files too.......

post-422854-1240246971_thumb.jpg

cat.rar

Edited by Lancez

Guest forelli
Hey Chef Kuanchai, I've tried your lite rom, 21210 release, and it a very good rom, great work! Works perfect with spb v3 except the task manager, but, there is a little thing:

the titanium background is too light, and when you apply a tsk, Vera Wang red for me (thanks to Sector), you can't read the name of the icons in titanium, only on a part of the left side (the Vera Wang red tsk shades from left to right, from dark grey to white). See the below screenshot.

Keep it up bro, and thanks for the great work :excl:

Is there a tweak to change the titles color to have it black or red instead of white?

Problem solved: flashed to sector's 21210. Thanks anyway

Guest jamaican1
Hi buddy

Have been busy lately so hadnt played with roms for a couple of weeks. Anyway tried your lite yesterday and have to say that it is an excellent and extremely fast rom.

But...

The large X and an ultrasensitive screen are not a good combination because if in a call even a slight ear touch of the X will terminate the app and hence the call.

Battery drains very quicky.

This is really frustrating..I am convinced the phone is busy doing somthing when i turn off the screen but i dont know what it is. My battery Life is horrible...IS there anyway to fix this problem?....other than that tho these rom are really great, i luv flashing my omnia..even tho it costs an arm and a leg here in jamaica.