[ROM] Omnia WM 6.5.1 ROM base DXIF1 build 23081 with BT-audio fix (1 November 2009)

Guest Khuanchai

Guest Tormios

Hi, flashed yesterday my Omnia with 3 in 1 ROM. Working fine. Can not see any problems. Lock/unlock works fine. Not using voice dialing, so can not check it :D . Motion sensor, vibro etc. work fine. Except one thing. After installation of some QBUS Cabs, motion sensor stop working. Need hard reset, and start config again :lol:

Khuanchai, great job. I like your ROM. Thanks.

PS: Before with original ROM I had total storage space smth around 90-94Mb(I delete screenshot, so can not remember exactly), now with this ROM I have 132.68 Why it's increased?

Edited by Tormios

Except one thing. After installation of some QBUS Cabs, motion sensor stop working. Need hard reset, and start config again biggrin.gif

Yes, after installation of QBUS Volume Control (3-1, 4-1, LITE), rotation stop working and need hard reset or uninstall the cab.

Guest Tormios
I cant change languages (or i can but nothing happens) I seached the forum found the answer but no luck. Answer below:

Janjan2 says "...

If you change it as showed below, all other languages will be available and probably working. I tested Danish (0106) (as that's my native language) and it's working fine after changing the registry!

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Tegic\XT9]

"AvailableLanguages"="0109,0105,0106,0113,010B,0114,0115,0116,011D,010C,0107,0110,010A" "

But there is no Tegic folder in software ????

First you have to install TegisBlackKeypads from here http://www.samsung-omnia.org/shokka9's...ach;attach=2574

Then you will have it

Edited by Tormios

Guest Julian1984

Hi!I've installed last version (Lite one) and i got an error when trying to connect via Wifi to the internet...Each program fails when connect to the internet, either Internet Explorer fails.What can it be?And yeah, i did the change of the configEDIT: By the way...It works after... 5 soft-resets... without touching anything else...

Edited by Julian1984

Guest gianton

After testing latest 21210 3 in 1 and lite one as well for 10 days, I switched back to wm6.1 build 21028 M2D w/BT Fix and I am a happy camber.

WM6.5 is not stable enough for every day use free from bugs and freezes.

Hope we get a RC build soon, otherwise I will stick with 21028 wm6.1 for sure.

@Khuanchai

If you find some free time, could you please make a lite WM6.1 build 21028 ROM mate? If yes please remember to fix the email settings to be kept upon reflashing.

Thanks again Khuanchai.

Guest Julian1984

I've got a problem,

Using my BT headset, when pushing the call button, it opens the log registry, either the voice dial program.

If i push the buton on my mobile phone, it opens and works fine with the BT headset...

And by the other side, it not work with my BT hands-free (the car one). I push the Voice dial on the car, and it waits, and waits... but nothing happened.

If i push the button on the mobile, it only sounds in the mobile, no by the car...

What can be happening??!?!?

Thanks!

Guest chokia
I've got a problem,

Using my BT headset, when pushing the call button, it opens the log registry, either the voice dial program.

If i push the buton on my mobile phone, it opens and works fine with the BT headset...

Thanks!

Oh thank you for confirming that, i thought only 2 people having this problem, now got 3 including you so the bug is valid.

Guest ob3l1x

i found little bug

when i go to messages and tap Menu there isn't NEW a have to tap on something like Go To to show possibility NEW.

is it possible to fix ?

Guest Khuanchai
please help do you have to click format devices internal large disk before flashing the ROM.

No, you don't have to format your internal storage.

Friends,

Sorry keeping quiet for a long time. I was just back from a long travel without internet access. Hope everyone is OK. I will have to walk through several pages and come back with answers if any.

Guest Khuanchai
it is super bored without new ROMs...........im just replying myself here........ :D

Agree. It has been a week without any new ROM coming. :lol:

Guest Khuanchai
i found little bug

when i go to messages and tap Menu there isn't NEW a have to tap on something like Go To to show possibility NEW.

is it possible to fix ?

Don't understand. Do you mean the "New" menu is inactive?

Guest Khuanchai
I've got a problem,

And by the other side, it not work with my BT hands-free (the car one). I push the Voice dial on the car, and it waits, and waits... but nothing happened.

If i push the button on the mobile, it only sounds in the mobile, no by the car...

Thanks!

I think when you first flashed the ROM, the BT call button correctly opened the Voice speed dial. Then after you installed Microsoft Voice command, the BT call button no longer worked, right?

Guest Khuanchai
After testing latest 21210 3 in 1 and lite one as well for 10 days, I switched back to wm6.1 build 21028 M2D w/BT Fix and I am a happy camber.

WM6.5 is not stable enough for every day use free from bugs and freezes.

Hope we get a RC build soon, otherwise I will stick with 21028 wm6.1 for sure.

@Khuanchai

If you find some free time, could you please make a lite WM6.1 build 21028 ROM mate? If yes please remember to fix the email settings to be kept upon reflashing.

Thanks again Khuanchai.

I need some time to make a new ROM. Leaving 1 week makes me confused on ROM building steps, especially WM 6.1. :D

Guest FerdiBorbon

**Khuanchai** is there anyways to remove or disable the tweaks you have done to the Audio on your roms, i dont like it it ruins the sounds on the speaker and headphones....

Morning,

Here are a few of my findings - sorry if they have already been noted but over 80 pages is too many to search through and I guess any repeat reports show that it's not just me!!

1) Power-on button is the only button that wakes up the phone despite options to use the screen tap or other buttons. I used the mouse button in 6.1.

2) There is no Bluetooth icon in "Settings"

3) Not sure if the task bar at the top of the screen is part of the ROM but if it is, the battery icon does not open the battery application

4) All the pop-up menu items in Opera have a 9 digit number beside them and the top text bar also has a 9-digit number inserted

Also, I have not tried this yet but has the issue of the screen staing on when connected to a car handsfree with B/T been resolved?

While I am at it, could you add to the wish list:

1) To be able to have a vibrate AND increasing ring option in Sounds & Notifications?

Hope it helps: Cheers for a great piece of work.

Guest gianton
I need some time to make a new ROM. Leaving 1 week makes me confused on ROM building steps, especially WM 6.1. :lol:

Welcome back m8. No need to hurry for the lite 6.1 21028 ROM. I am happy with M2D atm, over MS3. :D

Guest ob3l1x
Don't understand. Do you mean the "New" menu is inactive?
if i wan't to write new text message

Start/Messaging/Text Messages/Menu

I don't see opinion New (write neew text message) i need to click somethink like Go To first to see NEW (write new text message)

screen before i click Go To

screenshot1n.jpg

After i click Go To

screenshot2m.jpg

Edited by ob3l1x

Guest Julian1984
I think when you first flashed the ROM, the BT call button correctly opened the Voice speed dial. Then after you installed Microsoft Voice command, the BT call button no longer worked, right?

The Hands-free never worked...

And for the BT headset it worked first time, after that it opened the log registry...

I've never installed microsoft voice dial.

What can i do?

Guest juan martin

Hi, do anybody has this prlblem? The BT conects fine to my car stereo. When they call me or if I call from the phone it works perfect. But when I have to make a call from the car using voice speed dial (BT) it sometimes works and sometimes not. So I have to tuen off the stereo and the BT in the Omnia and then turn both on again and sometimes works. In setting, bluetooth, in the cardevice setting I´ve got this:

screenshot1.png

If don´t mark the wireles stereo it works better but I still have problems.

When I press the Bluetooth button in the car it appears in the stereo "VOICE ON" and I can hear the voice speed dial beep. Sometimes I say the a name and it calls perfect. But almost everytime I hear the beep and say the name and then the doble beep sound (error don´t mach or unable to detect...) If the doble beep sounds it never works again soy I have to turn the conection off and reconect.

If anybody have and idea please let me know because I´m getting crazy.

Thanks

**Khuanchai** is there anyways to remove or disable the tweaks you have done to the Audio on your roms, i dont like it it ruins the sounds on the speaker and headphones....

I agree.The sound is much worse now.Is it possible to do a lite rom without the bt fix? Im asking this because i really dont need it and i hope several guys wont too.Im a music lover and i rather have good music quality than the bt fix to be honest.Btw welcome back to this wonderful world :D

Guest Khuanchai
I agree.The sound is much worse now.Is it possible to do a lite rom without the bt fix? Im asking this because i really dont need it and i hope several guys wont too.Im a music lover and i rather have good music quality than the bt fix to be honest.Btw welcome back to this wonderful world :D

Although I definitely can make it but I'm afraid this thread is not for non-BT fixed ROM. However, I agree that there is some sound distortion with the current audio settings. You may try to revert back to original settings first.

You can do this by remove all registries in

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\State\Samsung\Audio

If you use BT VSD, you might want to retain only this registry:

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\State\Samsung\Audio\NotInCall_Bluetooth\Common Part]

"21"="0C:FFFF:B010:0C:FFFF:A202"

Let us know the result.