SRS WOW HD For Omnia Power Button Fix With Bluetooth Sound

Guest Cryingman

Guest jeffrey2000

Installed the cab file after reboot the sound indeed improved a lot, you can already notice it at the samsung boot sound, made the neccesary changes in s2u2 and WiMo power settings but after pressing the power button everything still freezes/ doesn't wake up by the power button...

After changing the button settings ("wake up" tab) at "When device is off, wake up device by pressing" from "power button only" to "front button" or "any button" it seems to wake up again but then my Omnia keeps 'waking up' on any keypress which I don't really want cz the battery goes faster...

UPDATE 12:20 20-3-2009: This other wake up buttons doesn't seem to work good aswell, the first keypress it still unlock to the home screen but a 2nd attempt freezes again?!?

Edited by jeffrey2000

Guest Kira Y
It is not Programe, It's Sound driver for Omnia.

You can see wow HD Setting in

Start Menu/setting/System tab.

You can use any your feverite program to play your song or movie and hear sound improvment.

BT Fix need if you want to hear SRS WOW on Your BT STEREO.

Sorry for My bad eng.

not at all......I still didn't see any wow HD setting in the System tab.....but I confirm it was installed, any idea or am I missing somethings?

Guest Cryingman
Installed the cab file after reboot the sound indeed improved a lot, you can already notice it at the samsung boot sound, made the neccesary changes in s2u2 and WiMo power settings but after pressing the power button everything still freezes/ doesn't wake up by the power button...

After changing the button settings ("wake up" tab) at "When device is off, wake up device by pressing" from "power button only" to "front button" or "any button" it seems to wake up again but then my Omnia keeps 'waking up' on any keypress which I don't really want cz the battery goes faster...

UPDATE 12:20 20-3-2009: This other wake up buttons doesn't seem to work good aswell, the first keypress it still unlock to the home screen but a 2nd attempt freezes again?!?

OK. for this case please tell me your rom version. Now I try to change some registry to fix it. For testing you try to uninstall srs wow and s2u2 and install srs wow again then tell me how it is work?

for now I testing new registry for few hour without s2u2.

Thk.

Guest joselr

Hello again, I make a point that Cryingman, only my phone freezes when I activate the vibrate mode, with adjustments of the standard battery and it does not happen, I hope you serve something to address the problem

Un saludo B)

P.D:Rom version,DXIA2,translated and optimized by Franlov, master chef htcspain

Edited by joselr

Guest tingchung_chin

hi,

i had install http://download.come2store.com/Cryingman/S...A_FIX_POWER.CAB and set power setting " Power off when not use Device" to "None" for battery power and External Power both, after install, can found the icon in Setting tab, but prompt me an error msg "driver not found", then my phone got no sound. need to remove the software and soft reset to get my "sound" back.

Then i try hard reset and install immediately after hard reset, same result, fail also, getting same error msg... i'm in Qbus' DXIA2 custom ROM.

Edited by tingchung_chin

Guest Cryingman
hi,

i had install http://download.come2store.com/Cryingman/S...A_FIX_POWER.CAB and set power setting " Power off when not use Device" to "None" for battery power and External Power both, after install, can found the icon in Setting tab, but prompt me an error msg "driver not found", then my phone got no sound. need to remove the software and soft reset to get my "sound" back.

Then i try hard reset and install immediately after hard reset, same result, fail also, getting same error msg... i'm in Qbus' DXIA2 custom ROM.

I think It about rom Version I use IA5 from taril and it work.

For now I think we cand use A2VS it to compatible with omnia as well as SRS.

Thks.

Guest alvaroesc
I think It about rom Version I use IA5 from taril and it work.

For now I think we cand use A2VS it to compatible with omnia as well as SRS.

Thks.

I´ve tested R2VS too and is much better WOW. But the problem is that it drains the battery´s power quickly because we disable "Power off when not use Device". But I think (is soon for to be sure but for now it works) there is a fix for it; if you disable WOW in settings you can enable "Power off when not use Device" without risk and, when you want listen music or video, you just need enable WOW again. It solve the battery´s and freezes problem, and it is not much incomfortable in my opinion.

Guest Cryingman
I´ve tested R2VS too and is much better WOW. But the problem is that it drains the battery´s power quickly because we disable "Power off when not use Device". But I think (is soon for to be sure but for now it works) there is a fix for it; if you disable WOW in settings you can enable "Power off when not use Device" without risk and, when you want listen music or video, you just need enable WOW again. It solve the battery´s and freezes problem, and it is not much incomfortable in my opinion.

For last test of WOW. It confict with S2U2 only If I not have S2U2 problem has gone. and no need to disable "Power off when not use Device"

I test within 12 Hours. and not have power problem. (I press power button to turn off screen and leave it alone)

It look good for now.

Edited by Cryingman

Guest chokia

Cryingman,

So many version of SRS WOW with different file sizes:-

On your 1st page

SRS_I900_OMNIA_FIX_POWER.CAB (169.35 KB)

SRS_WOW_FOR_OMNIA_WITH_BT_STEREO_FIX.rar ( 60.02K )

On Riths's page

SRS_WOW_HD_1.5.1.0_I900_OMNIA.CAB ( 69.94K )

So which one to use? and whats the difference?

Cryingman,

On your 1st page

On Riths's page

On Riths's page

This one is a compressed cab version + BT_Stereo fix B)

If you can not make work here please try this: http://www.modaco.com/content/i9x0-omnia-h...for-omnia-i900/

Edited by rith

Guest Cryingman
Cryingman,

On your 1st page

On Riths's page

I have

it same version

and

this is rith's version

you can test for all that can working on our device and use it because some rom can work with one of them.

With my version is working for most of rom but if not working you can try version 1.5.1 or R2VS that produce by rith.

Thks.

• 2 months later...
Guest 07aspenx

I just installed both cab and so far so good on my Omnia I910. No locking up issue even when my device turns off. I haven't tried it on my bluetooth yet but hopefully it will work fine.

• 1 year later...