ISRAEL NEED HELP > rom for israel !!!

Guest buzaglo

Guest buzaglo

thanx to u all,

OK, all of the israelis cell companies is blocking the official firmware updates on every phones nokias samsungs and more ( they say " that they need to check it first" they know better than Samsung and Nokia)

i have Omnia (i900LJHL2/JIHL2) it have hebrew support and israely GPS in the ROM. but all other is same.

if some one can help me to dump the rom from my omnia ( tried it my self it didn't work ) and upload it, so u can take a look at it.

pleas help us !!!

Guest forelli
thanx to u all,

OK, all of the israelis cell companies is blocking the official firmware updates on every phones nokias samsungs and more ( they say " that they need to check it first" they know better than Samsung and Nokia)

i have Omnia (i900LJHL2/JIHL2) it have hebrew support and israely GPS in the ROM. but all other is same.

if some one can help me to dump the rom from my omnia ( tried it my self it didn't work ) and upload it, so u can take a look at it.

pleas help us !!!

hi

you cry for help but you don't say what you want: how do you want people to help you B) ?

First, say what you want and then people from the community will help you as much as possible. Call it community service if you want

forelli

Guest buzaglo
hi

you cry for help but you don't say what you want: how do you want people to help you B) ?

First, say what you want and then people from the community will help you as much as possible. Call it community service if you want

forelli

sorry,

i need to unlock the omnia for upgrades. and extract the hebrew support and cellcom's GPS from the israeli rom, it comes with omnia, u cant download it.

so i need to make a new rom ...

Guest liads

Hi bro !

I've been looking for ages for someone who has the Cellcom ROM and ready to dump it..

I'm really interested to look at it.

I think I can convert the dumped rom to a flashable format. You'll need it in case you need to visit Cellcom's service center...

Once that is done, you can start customizing it as much as you want, or flash other i900L compatible ROMs.

Note that your Omnia is i900L, a different model from the i900 that most users (me included) have here. So don't attempt to flash the i900 custom ROMs that are posted on this forum or the ones that can be downloaded from Samsung's website.

If you already have itsutils, this is the correct way to dump a ROM:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.p...mp;postcount=25

After that, zip and upload the *.nb file you'll get. (I recommend SendSpace)

Guest jclarkk
Hi bro !

I've been looking for ages for someone who has the Cellcom ROM and ready to dump it..

I'm really interested to look at it.

I think I can convert the dumped rom to a flashable format. You'll need it in case you need to visit Cellcom's service center...

Once that is done, you can start customizing it as much as you want, or flash other i900L compatible ROMs.

Note that your Omnia is i900L, a different model from the i900 that most users (me included) have here. So don't attempt to flash the i900 custom ROMs that are posted on this forum or the ones that can be downloaded from Samsung's website.

If you already have itsutils, this is the correct way to dump a ROM:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.p...mp;postcount=25

After that, zip and upload the *.nb file you'll get. (I recommend SendSpace)

Greetings guys, as a Samsung Omnia user since October and being Israeli I can help you with the fact that the extraction of the hebrew is not needed, it uses an installed program in your Omnia named Eyron Multillingual Support, the only problem is that since I have bought a license with 400nis I have it under my email account yet you guys have it installed by cellcom/orange/pelephone meaning if you flash your ROM you lose your license.

Also if you flash your ROM you void your warranty.

Edited by jclarkk

Guest liads
Greetings guys, as a Samsung Omnia user since October and being Israeli I can help you with the fact that the extraction of the hebrew is not needed, it uses an installed program in your Omnia named Eyron Multillingual Support, the only problem is that since I have bought a license with 400nis I have it under my email account yet you guys have it installed by cellcom/orange/pelephone meaning if you flash your ROM you lose your license.

Also if you flash your ROM you void your warranty.

Well, Eyron's hebrew can be extracted from this ROM along with its license, and it'll work on devices with the same hardware (i900L).

Regarding the warranty - Yeah, it probably voids the warranty, but if you revert to the original ROM before giving it to service, it can't be noticed.

Even if you're unlucky enough to brick the device during flashing, it'll be hard for them to prove the cause.

Guest buzaglo
Well, Eyron's hebrew can be extracted from this ROM along with its license, and it'll work on devices with the same hardware (i900L).

Regarding the warranty - Yeah, it probably voids the warranty, but if you revert to the original ROM before giving it to service, it can't be noticed.

Even if you're unlucky enough to brick the device during flashing, it'll be hard for them to prove the cause.

thanx to u all

yes i have the eyron's cab files, but again i need a license to be extracted from my phone,

and i'll try to dump the rom this week.

there is ant step by step guide for dumping roms

Edited by buzaglo

• 4 weeks later...
Guest shromby

Shlomot,

I bought my Omnia from thiland, I can't find hebrew installation that the hebrew want be backwards.

any ideas where I can find one?

• 7 months later...
thanx to u all

yes i have the eyron's cab files, but again i need a license to be extracted from my phone,

and i'll try to dump the rom this week.

there is ant step by step guide for dumping roms

Hi,

did you dumped the ROM? can you share ot?

thanks

Guest badtrip

Shalom..

I would like to try a hebrew rom in my omnia.

That would be cool..

Original rom is buggy, slow, has no free space in ram, so that you cant even install whatever you want.

Samsung should publish lite, ultralite, versions of their roms..

I have never used the touchwiz interface (or whatever it is)

It consumes a lot of space unnecessarily..

Is there a way for you to turn your omnia to the original rom?

BTW why do u use eyron? I always uninstall it when turn back my original :D

My rom starts with JU or JV (im in turkey)

if you need hebrew (just for display not keybord) i have a working solution for omnia, just install this cab

there is no problem installing castom ROMS on 900L as long as you dont install the phone part (99% of all cooked romes dont include it)

if you have any questions you are welcome to contact me by mail - adisarit(et)yahoo(dot)com

PART_1_HEB_IPAQ_800_.cab

Edited by ingel

• 6 months later...
Guest barbarony62
badword you & Isreaaaal 0......0 Looser'z

you join today and the first thing you do, is find a very old thread, bring it to life, and diss Israel..... ha ha..... not too many noble prize winners in your family, I would imagine....

BOOO HAAAAAA!!!!!!!

;) :D :( ;) :) ;)